Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th June 2010, 09:59   #151
J.Ravi

Thanks for the compliments, Amartya.

Old 20th June 2010, 10:54   #152
Senior - BHPian

11 pages. 151 posts. sheer enjoyment. what more can i say? many congratulations on your entire experience ravi. and you are doing some wonderful additions to the linea as well day by day. good that you love your beauty. the caps, the mini linea, keyrings, are serious drool maal. your driving speeds and efficiency are wonderful as well.

on nice road, one cant stop being at 120 kmph by default. i tried slowing down as much as possible but the car would touch 120 in no time again

keep the threads going ravi. they are interesting to the core!

cheers
srik
Old 20th June 2010, 16:54   #153
J.Ravi

Thanks a lot, srik, for the compliments and kind words.

Old 19th July 2010, 06:49   #154
J.Ravi

German Boot Mat

Now, my Fiat Linea sports a German boot mat.
Cara Mia Fiat Linea! EDIT: 71,700 km and sold!-bootmat1.jpg
I was searching for a good boot mat for my Fiat Linea, but in vain. At last, I could get one from OctimeX, Germany.
Name:  bootmat2.JPG
Views: 2896
Size:  36.9 KB
http://www.octimex.com/Boot-Mats/Fiat/L ... 81341.html
Cara Mia Fiat Linea! EDIT: 71,700 km and sold!-bootmat3.jpg
The imported boot mat arrived from Germany to Bangalore in 19 days. But, it was delivered to my home only after 1.5 months due to the customs formalities, who had sought the invoice copy, which was produced, after-which, they cleared it.
Cara Mia Fiat Linea! EDIT: 71,700 km and sold!-bootmat4.jpg
As could be seen from the photographs, the boot mat fits like a glove.
Cara Mia Fiat Linea! EDIT: 71,700 km and sold!-bootmat5.jpg
I like this boot mat with chequered plate design and central anti-skid patch.
Cara Mia Fiat Linea! EDIT: 71,700 km and sold!-bootmat6.jpg
Cara Mia Fiat Linea! EDIT: 71,700 km and sold!-bootmat7.jpg
Now, the cost details: I paid EUR 34.95 plus shipping EUR 49 plus customs duty, Rs 770, all amounted to Rs 5800.

Old 23rd July 2010, 12:28   #155
BHPian

Looks very good. I managed to get one here in Chennai as well. It is the locally produced after market boot mat made for linea. I also had the option of getting window protectors, but I decided against it as it would spoil the look. What do you feel about the door window top protectors?
Old 23rd July 2010, 12:33   #156
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhenius View Post
Looks very good. I managed to get one here in Chennai as well. It is the locally produced after market boot mat made for linea. I also had the option of getting window protectors, but I decided against it as it would spoil the look. What do you feel about the door window top protectors?

where did you get the boot mat and price?
I am searching for the mat for a long time.
possible post some photos of the mat.
Old 25th July 2010, 05:02   #157
J.Ravi

Yesterday, my Fiat Linea had gone to the Fiat First Free Monsoon Check-up Camp at Concorde Motors, Mysore Road, Bangalore. The fluid levels, windscreen wipers and the lights were checked. Windscreen washer fluid was topped up and the nozzle angle was corrected, but no car wash.When asked for the Fiat umbrella, they said, they did not receive it. But, they were kind enough to give one Tata Motors/Castrol branded blue-and-white umbrella.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhenius View Post
Thanks, rhenius.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aks_karthik View Post
I am searching for the mat for a long time. possible post some photos of the mat.
Jawahar Auto Spares, #37, General Patters Road, Jayapradha Theatre Complex, Chennai 600 002 [phone: 4215 8485], has accessories for Linea like door sill protectors [Rs 950], window visors [Rs 950 per set of 4], boot mat [Rs 350], etc., but I didn't see them.

Old 25th July 2010, 21:42   #158
BHPian

Ravi, I got the monsoon service for my car 20 days back in Concorde Motors, opp Christ College, Blore. I did experience the same as you for the water servicing. But, on request, they had done the cleaning up of engine with air. I was not aware of the offer of fiat umbrella at that time. Is there any chance of picking up one against my last service, if available.
Old 26th July 2010, 00:57   #159
BHPian

Good one Ravi (though a little pricey).
You are simply amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aks_karthik View Post
I am searching for the mat for a long time.
possible post some photos of the mat.
Linea after market boot mat is available with Jeewajee, Anna Nagar (near Saravana Bhavan) for ¬ Rs. 350.

It is also available in Jawahar Auto Spares (jayaprada complex) in GP road at the same price.

IMO, they are decent ones.
Old 26th July 2010, 07:23   #160
J.Ravi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col KRK View Post
I was not aware of the offer of fiat umbrella at that time. Is there any chance of picking up one against my last service, if available.
I think, Fiat umbrella is available at Concorde Motors, Dairy Circle, since it is their HO in Bangalore. Please contact the CRM there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnzjon View Post
Good one Ravi (though a little pricey).
Thanks, bnzjon. Not little, but too much pricey, actually.

Old 27th July 2010, 04:40   #161
J.Ravi

The Tata Motors/Castrol co-branded umbrella that was given to my son during the Fiat First Free Monsoon Check-up Camp at Concorde Motors, Mysore Road, last Saturday:
Attached Thumbnails
Cara Mia Fiat Linea! EDIT: 71,700 km and sold!-umbrella1.jpg  

Cara Mia Fiat Linea! EDIT: 71,700 km and sold!-umbrella2.jpg  

Old 27th July 2010, 13:45   #162
BHPian

Ravi, Thnx for the advice. I could pick up a FIAT umbrella yesterday from Concorde Dairy Circle. Castrol Umbrella looks good . The one i got is little longer, red, wooden handle and non folding type. They still have some more.
Old 28th July 2010, 06:43   #163
J.Ravi

Nice to hear that, Col_KRK.

Old 29th July 2010, 21:19   #164
BHPian

Fiat Umbrella
Attached Thumbnails
Cara Mia Fiat Linea! EDIT: 71,700 km and sold!-dsc00905.jpg  

Old 30th July 2010, 06:42   #165
J.Ravi

I love this cute Fiat umbrella with sharp ends covered with beads.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks