Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th August 2009, 15:37   #1666
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post
This uses a D2S bulb, In a H4 setup, your bulb moves in order to give that High low effect, In a D2S setup the cutout shield moves, Your normal H4 bulb wont fit in this. The ring is brighter because its a CCFL Ring rather than the Old LED type which comes on the usual projector lights available in the market.

These lights were sourced from Performance Zone. Visibility is better than the usual setup
Thanks m4ugr8. I contacted Yatharth and fixed up with him. He said that the new single projector CCFL headlamps he has use H8 bulbs and not D2S. I'll have to buy new bulbs in any case, but I can use my old ballast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountainheader View Post
dynomite,
Check out the classifieds for the angel eyes kit ad posted by blueraven316.
Hey Fountainheader - thanks for the heads up! Though I thought it might be better to make a trip to Performance Zone in New Delhi, rather than order and get it shipped from Bangalore.

Now if only someone could help with procuring a Dzire clock + temp gauge for the Swift.....
Old 11th August 2009, 17:01   #1667
BHPian

@dynomite, what quote you got for the new single projector ??

Old 11th August 2009, 18:55   #1668
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroomz View Post
@dynomite, what quote you got for the new single projector ??

@Mushroomz: 12k for the single projector CCFL and 9.5k for the standard LED dual angel eye. Shipping is extra if you don't pick them up yourself.
Old 11th August 2009, 19:34   #1669
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynomite View Post
@Mushroomz: 12k for the single projector CCFL and 9.5k for the standard LED dual angel eye. Shipping is extra if you don't pick them up yourself.
Thanks for the info.
Old 11th August 2009, 23:02   #1670
BHPian

HELP, regarding RPMmeter.

Recently i fixed an RPM meter for diesel, external one in my vdi swift, but dint complete the full wiring things. planned to fix it from the service station, but they are not doing the wiring work cos they are telling that it will damage the cars ECM. shall i fix it from somewhere else or should i remove everything.
please help.
Old 12th August 2009, 16:19   #1671
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post
The projector headlamp rates keep changing and more-over there are many designs available as well. Best places to look for are

1. Performance Zone at Patel Nagar
2. Autozone at Punjabi Bagh
3. Khan Market

I recently saw some very nice tail lamp designs for the Swift at Performance Zone and Autozone. Contact person at Performance Zone is Mr Yatharth and at Autozone is Mr Udit. almost every design is available. Here is a friends swift with the latest Single Projector CCFL D2S projector headlamps
Any idea where i can get the one with the BMW kinda rings in bangalore? Please help!
Old 12th August 2009, 18:36   #1672
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy82_2000 View Post
Any idea where i can get the one with the BMW kinda rings in bangalore? Please help!
@sandy82_2000 - Just contact Blueraven316 a.k.a Satya on the forums - or check out his classified ad in the marketplace section. He'll hook you up with a set.

Cheers - : D
Old 13th August 2009, 15:14   #1673
BHPian

Quote:
@sandy82_2000 - Just contact Blueraven316 a.k.a Satya on the forums - or check out his classified ad in the marketplace section. He'll hook you up with a set.

Thanks dynomite
Old 13th August 2009, 18:36   #1674
BANNED

Quote:

be very carefull while dealing with blueraven316.
i got swift's body kit from him for Rs. 25000/-, on the arrival in the transport i found that body kit into pieces, due to bad packing. i could'nt calim it from the transporter as the value declared in the bill was Rs. 4500/-.
after a little hassel on phone with him he agrred to fix the kit for me. so i sent it back to him to banglore from ludhiana, but my bad he never went to the transport to pick up the kit.
its been almost an year and still lying with that transporter in banglore.

i shall never trust or make deals with him in future.
Old 13th August 2009, 19:34   #1675
BHPian

My car pics!

Hi, have a look at my car pics. This is a 2008 Maruti Suzuki Swift Vxi. I recently got racing stripes on the car. Alloys to follow soon

Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-p10604061.jpg

Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-p10604031.jpg

Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-p10604011.jpg

Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-p10604041.jpg

Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-p10604071.jpg
Old 14th August 2009, 09:26   #1676
BHPian

@Murtaza .. Su waat che. Welcome to TeamBhp. Your ride looks good but IMHO racing stripes dont thrill me. But hey all to their own.

The rear spoiler looks great. Can you please tell me where did you source it from? Does anyone have this in Pune? Do let me know.

Cheers !!
Old 14th August 2009, 09:47   #1677
BHPian

I have a new swift sport body kit lying with me for a year, if some one needs it, let me know. Its not fiber glass, ABS Plastic -original Imported from UK.
PRICE = 27K+SHIPPING firm... originally got it for 45k
Old 14th August 2009, 11:25   #1678
BHPian

@Mushroomz:

Hi buddy... U seem to be a Gujju or a bohri

I got the spoiler from Modern Car at Poolgate, Camp. Got it for 2400 including the matt black paint... The same guy had quoted me 3500 earlier

Well, about the racing stripes. I was looking at getting them on the car for the last 6 months but my cousin(who did it for me) was not finding time. Finally got it done last sunday. The material is vinyl that comes on the B pillars of the Swift Vxi ad Zxi versions. It is removable and does not damage paint. Hence got it done, so if I start disliking it later, it can be removed

~Murtaza
Old 14th August 2009, 15:09   #1679
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by west View Post
I have a new swift sport body kit lying with me for a year, if some one needs it, let me know. Its not fiber glass, ABS Plastic -original Imported from UK.
PRICE = 27K+SHIPPING firm... originally got it for 45k
Hey West.
I am looking for the swift sports front bumper if you think you are ok with selling only the front bumper just PM your price . Many Thanks
Old 14th August 2009, 15:47   #1680
BHPian

@West:
Buddy, I might be interested in the rear bumper since my original one has cracked after a bike banged into it

Let me know the price and it would be good if you could post some pics of the set that you have...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks