Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th October 2009, 12:05   #1771
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydswift View Post
Hi all, I am a newbie to this forum and felt like sharing my White swift photos since this is a relevant post for Swift's. Its good to be part of Team-BHP.

This is a very good looking Swift. I just wish that color was available when I had bought mine. I will be changing mine too.

@ Epic
I have PMed you the details where you can get the GTI Kit.
Old 26th October 2009, 12:14   #1772
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazer View Post
Hmmm from what I can see Hydswift u have smoked indicators and backlight, nice painted alloys , a stern black border, headlight eyelids, nice spoiler but whats with the red brake pad ? did you paint that also ? I dont quite understand the red part, it isnt limited to your brake pads . Can you clear me on this?
Hi Zazer,
Only the non touching parts of pads and drum have been painted. For example, the outer part of drum and pad. The lip of the drum is not painted and we should not paint it. It will affect the breaking performance. I hope I was able to provide you the info that you need. Regards, Hydswift.
Old 26th October 2009, 12:22   #1773
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountainheader View Post
hydswift,
How much did you pay for the ZXi OEM alloys ? I'm planning to downsize to 14".

gunner fan,
Those alloys are AC Schnitzer replicas. I guess Lenso/HRS/Plati shd have them.
Hi Fountainheader, I went to a Maruthi dealer to find out the price for these OEM alloys and he quoted me 26K(set of 5). However, I bought these alloys (set of 4) for 10K that are used from Ashoka wheels, Hyderabad. The previous owner of these alloys exchanged them for a different set. BTW, when I bought them there were no scratches and were in mint condition. Regards, Hydswift.
Old 28th October 2009, 19:49   #1774
BHPian

i have got the swift sport kit on with the FFE, i currently have single 3.5" Exhaust and I am looking to get a second exhaust on.I don't want to fit a fake exhaust tip.

I would like to know if anyone can make me the end piping for dual exhausts so that I can bolt on.

Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-img_5990.jpg
freakrz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th October 2009, 21:31   #1775
BHPian

Guys Im from Pune would like to know how can i get a ABS swift kit sent to me in pune
I had a kit but it cracked in a Minor accident if u guys have any Cegd the guys pls Pm ont numbers rme
Old 29th October 2009, 10:07   #1776
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakrz View Post
i have got the swift sport kit on with the FFE, i currently have single 3.5" Exhaust and I am looking to get a second exhaust on.I don't want to fit a fake exhaust tip.

I would like to know if anyone can make me the end piping for dual exhausts so that I can bolt on.
Freakrz, I believe you get a dual exhaust bolt on along with the swift sport kit. Is it not the case? Btw, your swiftie looks hot How much did you spend on the kit including painting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fiat View Post
Guys Im from Pune would like to know how can i get a ABS swift kit sent to me in pune
I had a kit but it cracked in a Minor accident if u guys have any Cegd the guys pls Pm ont numbers rme
What kit are you looking for? The swift sport one available after market or the one that Maruti sells? You can find the Swift sport kit with some accessory shops in Pune itself. Why ship from somewhere else?
Old 30th October 2009, 12:20   #1777
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner fan View Post
Random viewing of alloys got me to the following image. Can you help me with a brand / name of these. Real interested in getting them

Cheers,
Sam
I have seen this pattern in 2-3 brands. They are of two different hub styles. Diamond and circular styles.
I remember one brand Eagle
Old 30th October 2009, 22:41   #1778
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurtazaGhiya View Post
Freakrz, I believe you get a dual exhaust bolt on along with the swift sport kit. Is it not the case? Btw, your swiftie looks hot How much did you spend on the kit including painting?
Thanq...! i am looking to get custom piping done,there is an option of hooking up swift sport exhaust,but instead i want to hook up two HKS Hi Power Exhaust's. The Swift Sport kit costed about 30K including the paint.
Old 31st October 2009, 09:36   #1779
BHPian

hey MurtazaGhiya and freakrz correct me if i`m wrong but isn't the swift sport engine a 1.6 l engine, i do not think it is feasible or really an option to put a swift sport exhaust on a 1.3l engine because the engines are different and have different specifications and the exhaust on any vehicle is specifically designed for that vehicle with that particular engine because it involves an intricate amount of calculations. In most cars the exhaust is designed for least noise but in some cars it is designed to have low restrictions and hence more power. Let me stress again that i am talking about the entire exhaust from the headers till the outside, and not about the mufflers. In any case if you want two working exhausts (mufflers) it will be very difficult because an entire new exhaust system has to be designed for the 1.3l engine. Freakrz the same thing with the hks hi power exhaust i dont think you can use one unless there is one available specifically for the swift. Because it is not a muffler but its the entire exhaust system. If you want only the hks hi power muffler u can get it here HKS USA Universal Stainless Hi-Power Ti Muffler
Old 31st October 2009, 23:13   #1780
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry15 View Post
hey MurtazaGhiya and freakrz correct me if i`m wrong but isn't the swift sport engine a 1.6 l engine, i do not think it is feasible or really an option to put a swift sport exhaust on a 1.3l engine because the engines are different and have different specifications and the exhaust on any vehicle is specifically designed for that vehicle with that particular engine because it involves an intricate amount of calculations. In most cars the exhaust is designed for least noise but in some cars it is designed to have low restrictions and hence more power. Let me stress again that i am talking about the entire exhaust from the headers till the outside, and not about the mufflers. In any case if you want two working exhausts (mufflers) it will be very difficult because an entire new exhaust system has to be designed for the 1.3l engine. Freakrz the same thing with the hks hi power exhaust i dont think you can use one unless there is one available specifically for the swift. Because it is not a muffler but its the entire exhaust system. If you want only the hks hi power muffler u can get it here HKS USA Universal Stainless Hi-Power Ti Muffler
Yes Swift Sport is a 1.6L .i think you are right on that,you cannot have an exhaust made for swift sport on the indian swift as the engine specs vary,i am refering to the end can's (mufflers) and the end pipe.i have already got custom 4-2-1 headers on,i m not sure if i have to redo the entire setup for having a twin exhaust or if i can just have the existing setup and have an end pipe made to take two mufflers.

this is the swfit sport exhaust below.
Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-img08.jpg

but all i would be getting is two HKS Hi Power Mufflers and an end pipe made as per the existing set up.
Old 2nd November 2009, 10:20   #1781
BHPian

Swift Zxi

Hi Guys, here is mine. Feedbacks and suggestions are welcome.
Attached Thumbnails
Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-p1010166.jpg  

Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-p1010175.jpg  

Old 2nd November 2009, 13:26   #1782
BHPian

I guess u need new set of tires
Old 2nd November 2009, 13:52   #1783
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_tejash View Post
I guess u need new set of tires
Yes, shortlisted one of Yokohama. Will update here once done, thanks for your suggestion.
Old 3rd November 2009, 23:32   #1784
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakrz View Post
Yes Swift Sport is a 1.6L .i think you are right on that,you cannot have an exhaust made for swift sport on the indian swift as the engine specs vary,i am refering to the end can's (mufflers) and the end pipe.i have already got custom 4-2-1 headers on,i m not sure if i have to redo the entire setup for having a twin exhaust or if i can just have the existing setup and have an end pipe made to take two mufflers.

this is the swfit sport exhaust below.

but all i would be getting is two HKS Hi Power Mufflers and an end pipe made as per the existing set up.
Hey why twin exhaust is there any benefit ?

As far as twin exhaust goes there are plenty of models available but the the one you attached is part of some kit i guess.
i have attached few images of what i am taking about .
Attached Thumbnails
Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-pic_muffler2.jpg  

Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-pic_muffler3.jpg  

Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-a5c1_01b.jpg  

Old 5th November 2009, 20:00   #1785
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurtazaGhiya View Post
Hi Sam,

These look like Plati to me in silver finish. Check out my garage for alloys on my swift. They are the same ones but in black and chrome. The dealer I bought my alloys from, had it in chrome too, identical to what you have in the pics
tks murtaza. i'll be checking out the shoes for your ride. how much damage for the alloys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountainheader View Post
gunner fan,
Those alloys are AC Schnitzer replicas. I guess Lenso/HRS/Plati shd have them.
tks dude. will ask around in the lenso/hrs/plati stable for these. btw in case the same design is available in all 3, can you help rate them to the following parameters
1. quality/durablity
2. price (from vfm perspective)

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_shanz View Post
I have seen this pattern in 2-3 brands. They are of two different hub styles. Diamond and circular styles.
I remember one brand Eagle
tks shanz. brand eagle is new to me (not too informed on alloys). it'll be great if you can share any link for these.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks