Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th May 2010, 20:43   #1891
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrena View Post
Got new alloys for my '07 Swift VXi. I'm now running OZ Records with Achilles Platinum 195/65-15 rubber. While I'm happy with the handling and the lightness on steering, the ride has become extremely hard and rough. I can now feel every little crack on the road (yes, I'm in Mumbai). Quite frustrating actually as I've always had problems with rattling all over and now this new found stiffness is adding to everything all over again. Any solutions?

Total cost: 32k.

Here is a snap of the wheel. Actual pix coming after the break.
I think it's the upsize that's causing the harsh ride. Iam running A-drives in similair spec and the ride has become bumpy and harsh. what is the air pressure you maintain ? Nitrogen ?
Old 9th May 2010, 20:52   #1892
BHPian

Urgent

Do we get headers for Swift DDIS ? if yes then please suggest which one should i go for.
Old 12th May 2010, 00:35   #1893

have you guys seen this? Looks like a nice after market fit for the Swift. What make/model is it I wonder?
Attached Thumbnails
Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-swift-interior-navi.jpg  

Old 12th May 2010, 11:21   #1894
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by macwanj View Post
have you guys seen this? Looks like a nice after market fit for the Swift. What make/model is it I wonder?
This is the model available on ebay (Made in China).
SUZUKI SWIFT 7'' DVD PLAYER,800*480,GPS,,BT,USB,SD,IPOD : eBay Motors (item 180454356156 end time Jun-08-10 03:20:31 PDT)

Cheers.
Attached Thumbnails
Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-bjfdy6gmkkgrhqyhdyes7i3i6blsfc0ogq_35.jpg  

Old 25th May 2010, 16:02   #1895
BHPian

Hey guys.. need some help on performance mods for my swift vxi (1.3).
I currently have a bmg conical air filter, aluminium cold air pipe, IX iridium plugs and nismo end can installed in my car. i have got huge performance gains from it and it shows a lot in mid and top end responsiveness. What further mods do you think should I carry out? I currently have a budget of 25k.
Is throttle body enlargement a good option? if yes, where can i get it done in mumbai?
Old 25th May 2010, 22:12   #1896

sport bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by civ4647 View Post
the gt kit costs 25000 without painting. the guy has taken the car to his hometown. so the minute it comes back, i will post up more pics.

that antenna next to the stock one is just for show. does not have a light.
hello excuse me im quiet new to team bhp i m currently residing in chennai . and i got a swift vxi . jus would like to know if you could tell me where i could get these bodykit it could be anywhere in india but the closest to chennai could be convinient.
thanks
Old 26th May 2010, 10:32   #1897
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfreeze View Post
hello excuse me im quiet new to team bhp i m currently residing in chennai . and i got a swift vxi . jus would like to know if you could tell me where i could get these bodykit it could be anywhere in india but the closest to chennai could be convinient.
thanks
Swift GTi kits are readily available nowadays. The new model is the Hikari Kit.
Are you referring to this one?(See pic)

Am also planning to install them in the coming months. It's around 18k here.
Old 26th May 2010, 14:24   #1898
Senior - BHPian

Guys
I own a Swift VXI and wanted to know if i can install a multi function display of Dzire (mounted on the dash) and any idea about the cost?

Also do i have any options to have a customized multi function display?

things that i have in my mind are (clock, temp sensor, FE indicator etc) and the optional things that most of the newer cars have on offer.
Old 8th June 2010, 11:06   #1899
BHPian

Friends, has anyone used RaceDynamics with Swift Petrol? I would like to know the performance improvement/fuel efficiency/OBD II scan tool compatibility.

Thank you.
Old 17th June 2010, 18:45   #1900
Senior - BHPian

Ok after nearly two years i am planning to sell my Remus endcan and look for something new

Magnaflow seems like a good choice.

But any idea how much i could sell the Remus for? I think it was around 16 or 17k when i bought it.

Anyone using magnaflow in here?
Old 21st June 2010, 08:31   #1901
BHPian

I have recently installed a Pipercross Air Filter with Cold Air Intake pipe. I must say, it has made a world of difference in the pick up of the car. I have also switched to NGK Iridium Spark Plugs. Both the installs were done at Automech. I was also interested in changing the cables but the Automech guys said they were not sure whether aftermarket cables can be installed in the car.

Has anyone installed after market cables on the swift. Also does it help.
I am keen on switching to MSD cables.
Old 24th June 2010, 16:32   #1902
BHPian

Dead pedal for my swifty and my long legs.

I was planning to get a dead pedal for my swift. The OEM ones sold my suzuki sports is a bomb. I was planning to get it customised. Is some one using a dead pedal like the one attached here.
What should the dimensions be of this dead pedal, keeping in ming that the gap between the clutch is very little on the swift.
Awaiting the reponse from the gurus, to enable me to get this design going.
Attached Thumbnails
Swift Mods : Post all queries / pics of Swift Modifications here.-dead-pedal.jpg  

Last edited by Sportsmind : 24th June 2010 at 16:33.
Old 6th July 2010, 15:11   #1903
DNS
BHPian

My Pete'ed Swift. Check it out.

Suzuki Swift 1.3 DDIS Most fun thing in the world - DNS's Photo Gallery - Team-BHP
Old 6th August 2010, 20:50   #1904
BHPian

I want to buy Exedy OEM replacement clutch for SWIFT PETROL , but not sure which part , as they did use old G13 engine, but with a new transmission -

Exedy Clutch Finder

any idea?
Old 9th August 2010, 19:52   #1905
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda_dude View Post
I have recently installed a Pipercross Air Filter with Cold Air Intake pipe. I must say, it has made a world of difference in the pick up of the car. I have also switched to NGK Iridium Spark Plugs. Both the installs were done at Automech. I was also interested in changing the cables but the Automech guys said they were not sure whether aftermarket cables can be installed in the car.

Has anyone installed after market cables on the swift. Also does it help.
I am keen on switching to MSD cables.
NO don't think it can be done because even i asked for my car but i was told that swift has electronic ignition instead of wired distributor ignition.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks