Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th April 2023, 19:19   #691
BHPian

Re: Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650cc, now unveiled

Folks from Hyderabad any showroom where I can visit to see all the colors available?

Everyone seems to have just one color mostly Green for test ride.

I booked Red. Just curious on how it might look. My alternative is Green. Would like to compare and see which might strike me better..
Old 15th April 2023, 21:39   #692
BHPian

Finally gave up hope of getting my customized Black Astral. The promised date was 1st April. Then they pushed it to mid-April and finally said mid-May with no guarantee of delivery in mid-May.

Took delivery of a regular Black Astral this week against somebody's cancellation. Haven't had time to ride the bike much but the 20 or so KMs that I rode it have been pretty fun.

Waiting for accessories too become available. Have seen some 3rd party accessories on YouTube but am not convinced about their quality. Any one has any pointers from where to get accessories (RE or 3rd party)?
SupMeteorStorme is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th April 2023, 22:03   #693
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbot View Post
I booked Red. Just curious on how it might look. My alternative is Green. Would like to compare and see which might strike me better..
I have seen all the colours in person, Red is ok in my opinion, I found the Astral Green, Blue and the Interstellar Grey the best out of all colours. I have an Astral Blue, but still colours are of individual choice and preference.

I had the Interstellar Green for two days as a replacement bike while my Bluebird was getting serviced, the blue turned a lot of heads, but not many noticed the Interstellar Green. This is just to give you a perspective. Trust this helps!
diwa is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th April 2023, 01:17   #694
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diwa View Post
. Trust this helps!
Thank you. Totally.

I guess green was feeling more closer to Black.
Since Blue being a single colour it might be looking better than the dual colour options.
nbot is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th April 2023, 09:49   #695

Quote:
Originally Posted by manojas View Post
Same case with me as well. I have all the other info except the link

@nbot, did you have this link from the beginning or it started assisting towards the end?
I had the same problem, I called the customer care of RE and go to know that, if you book bike from showroom directly then you don't get to track using RE app. This link appears only if you booked your bike through APP. Hope it helps
Old 17th April 2023, 11:11   #696
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep650 View Post
I had the same problem, I called the customer care of RE and go to know that, if you book bike from showroom directly then you don't get to track using RE app. This link appears only if you booked your bike through APP. Hope it helps
True. I too had booked in the showroom, it never appeared on the app. Got a call directly from dealer on arrival of bike.
Old 17th April 2023, 13:12   #697
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I had the same problem, I called the customer care of RE and go to know that, if you book bike from showroom directly then you don't get to track using RE app.
Quote:
Originally Posted by techfreak View Post
True. I too had booked in the showroom, it never appeared on the app. Got a call directly from dealer on arrival of bike.
I am not sure if what the customer care folks said is true. I booked mine from the dealership and can see as well as track it via the app.
Old 17th April 2023, 13:47   #698

Quote:
The Bluebird went for its first service today. The right side silencer was misaligned (check the quoted image) when I took delivery and the delivery manager had promised me to fix this during the first service. I was asked to get the bike to the brand showroom in Adyar, Chennai and not take it directly to the company service center. The delivery manager took the responsibility of servicing and fixing the silencer.
Did they fix the silencer alignment issue for you bike? I feel mine too has a bit of alignment issue. The right one seems a bit off.
Old 17th April 2023, 17:57   #699
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varunezhava View Post
Did they fix the silencer alignment issue for you bike? I feel mine too has a bit of alignment issue. The right one seems a bit off.
The issue was a bend clamp, they have put in an order and expected this week. I will post a picture once I have this fixed this week.

Can you share a picture of the silencer alignment in your bike?.

Also note that when they transport the bike and get it down from the truck, I have seen the handlers using the silencer as grip to lift the vehicle which could have caused this as this is a heavy bike.
diwa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th April 2023, 18:21   #700

Quote:
The issue was a bend clamp, they have put in an order and expected this week. I will post a picture once I have this fixed this week.

Can you share a picture of the silencer alignment in your bike?.
Sure, just took them. Right one is definitely misaligned.
Attached Thumbnails
Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650cc, now unveiled-whatsapp-image-20230417.jpg  

Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650cc, now unveiled-whatsapp-image-20230417-18.16.07.jpg  

Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650cc, now unveiled-whatsapp-image-20230417.jpg  

varunezhava is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th April 2023, 09:52   #701

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post
I am not sure if what the customer care folks said is true. I booked mine from the dealership and can see as well as track it via the app.
Probably they would have disabled it later not sure, but as of now I don't have the link in my Royal Enfield App. I have booked Interstellar Green from ITPL- Bengaluru showroom on 19th March 2023.
Old 18th April 2023, 21:08   #702

@varunezhava
It is definitely misaligned. Do take it up with your service centre.
I will wait for 6-12 months before I take any purchase decisions. The product is good but the entire sales process looks haphazard with such long waiting and accessories not being available.
Old 19th April 2023, 08:22   #703
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistonCrown View Post
Yes, it does move stage by stage.

Hope this helped.
Hi there. Did you customize your bike?

Any others that have received a customized bike?
Old 19th April 2023, 13:59   #704
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post
I booked mine via the app only. So, I agree with you that the customer care is not telling the truth. In fact I got feeling that they have no idea on this.

Quote:
Probably they would have disabled it later not sure, but as of now I don't have the link in my Royal Enfield App. I have booked Interstellar Green from ITPL- Bengaluru showroom on 19th March 2023.
What is your tentative delivery date? Did you go for any customization or its just off the shelf?
Old 19th April 2023, 14:21   #705

Quote:
Originally Posted by manojas View Post
I booked mine via the app only. So, I agree with you that the customer care is not telling the truth. In fact I got feeling that they have no idea on this.

What is your tentative delivery date? Did you go for any customization or its just off the shelf?
From the booking receipt it says 24-10-2023, but showroom personal told it will be delivered by June.
I have opted only pillion backrest as an accessory.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks