Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th December 2007, 11:09   #226
BHPian

Really Kinetic sucks! The showroom executive promised me to deliver the Flyte by last Friday. Friday they said they would deliver on Saturday. Now, it is posponed to Monday or tuesday. Kinetic sucks.
Old 16th December 2007, 11:29   #227
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi@64bhp View Post
Really Kinetic sucks! The showroom executive promised me to deliver the Flyte by last Friday. Friday they said they would deliver on Saturday. Now, it is posponed to Monday or tuesday. Kinetic sucks.
yep buddy, i can understand your frustration. delivery is a problem all over india i am told for the flyte due to high demand and low supply. instead of producing a few thousand flyte vehicles and then launching to ensure availability, kinetic decided to try this route where they are making the customer wait endlessly.

some of the sales execs just to ensure that customer does not go away make false promises and then make the customer suffer. its better to be open and truthful when one knows that deliveries are a problem. you should just an email to the company for whatever its worth on this frustrating waiting period.
Old 16th December 2007, 11:34   #228
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Buddy its not Kinetic but your dealer that sucks.
I bought my Flyte with Zero waiting period (Haryana Auto Agency, Gurgaon). Infact, he was willing to deliver me the scooter on the very first day when i test drove it. LOL! I took a loan of 20k, and rest i paid downpayment. Kept getting calls from him to come and get the scoot delivered, saying loan toh approve hota rahega, aap scooter le jaiye But i wanted it on Diwali day only.

Last edited by DCEite : 16th December 2007 at 11:36.
Old 16th December 2007, 12:12   #229
BHPian

DCE - you and me benefited from being one of the first customers so we got quick delivery i think. my friend has also booked a flyte and there is some waiting period now. her dealer said its because ungeareds are very much in demand these days
Old 16th December 2007, 13:25   #230
BHPian

Archie > I think ur joy is shortlived only till HONDA comes out with LEAD and Flyte will be sold with freebeies at ur doorstep
Old 16th December 2007, 15:47   #231
BHPian

Quote:
Welcome to the world of Kinetic.
Old 16th December 2007, 21:24   #232
BHPian

At last, I am going to get the vehicle, tomorrow at 4 pm. Today, we went and checked the our bike. It is a red color flyte. Will post pics tomorrow.
Old 16th December 2007, 23:44   #233
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathyaprakash View Post
Archie > I think ur joy is shortlived only till HONDA comes out with LEAD and Flyte will be sold with freebeies at ur doorstep
yes, exactly like the sudden disappearance of the 45 day waiting for the honda activa
Old 17th December 2007, 12:20   #234
BHPian

congratulations ravi, will be nice to see ur pics. i have to put up my pics soon too.
Old 17th December 2007, 17:41   #235
SuperSyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathyaprakash View Post
Having read Lead's specifications on Honda websites (Portugal, Spain etc.), I do not think it will compete directly with Flyte on price. Most likely it will be marketed as premium scooter, replacement to Dio or a segment higher.

That still leaves Activa, and I think once again we will get a metal bodied Activa V2, same mechanicals as Lead, but differentiated by drum brakes, cruder suspension + tires, and other cheapo stuff.

And this version too might be priced somewhat higher than present day Activa, HMSI would love to charge a Fuel-injection premium, they essentially face no competetion.

Flyte, then, should be safe, both for Kinetic and its cutomers, as it would still be a VFM package.

Old 17th December 2007, 19:43   #236
BHPian

Just got the Flyte, though after one-and-a-half-hour waiting. They could not deliver the vehicle as promised at 4 pm, eventhough I clearly told them yesterday that I cannot wait. I am late one hour to my office.

Just rode for 15 km, from showroom to home. Very smooth engine, though am getting handle vibration even at small speeds. Will post the pics tomorrow.
Old 17th December 2007, 20:24   #237
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Ravi.
We got two vehicles common now.
Old 17th December 2007, 20:44   #238
BHPian

Quote:
am getting handle vibration even at small speeds
Correcting: Am getting slight hadle shake on even the slightest undulation.
Old 18th December 2007, 18:14   #239
SuperSyn

The handlebar shouldn't really shake (wobble?) over somewhat poor road surface, and if they do should become stable very quickly instead of to-and-fro wobble.
Better check the tire pressure and then contact the service wallahs.

Old 29th December 2007, 15:06   #240
BHPian

Flyte is the scooter of the year 2008 as per business std motoring.
so you guys did well in selecting FLYTE over others.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks