Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th March 2017, 15:45   #616
BHPian

There's a ride planned to Yelagiri hills this Sunday. We should be leaving by 6-6:30 and return back by noon.
Old 14th March 2017, 16:05   #617
BHPian

Re: Bangalore - Sunday Morning Short Rides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snehal Sekhar View Post
There's a ride planned to Yelagiri hills this Sunday. We should be leaving by 6-6:30 and return back by noon.
Thanks a lot!
But, Sunday I am tied with a prior commitment. Hence I was asking about a possibility of ride on Saturday.
Old 14th March 2017, 16:14   #618
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathya.bhat View Post
Thanks a lot!
But, Sunday I am tied with a prior commitment. Hence I was asking about a possibility of ride on Saturday.
There was another long ride being planned for Saturday. A Bangalore - Ooty - Bangalore ride. Not sure if that ride is confirmed though. Will get further details only by Thursday or Friday.
Snehal Sekhar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th March 2017, 09:00   #619
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
There was another long ride being planned for Saturday. A Bangalore - Ooty - Bangalore ride. Not sure if that ride is confirmed though. Will get further details only by Thursday or Friday.
Snehal, the weather is getting warmer and I am not sure if Yelagiri at this time would be a cool and comfy ride. Shall we ride to Mysore for breakfast? I am ok to ride any of the two days - Sat or Sun.
n_aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th March 2017, 13:46   #620
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
Shall we ride to Mysore for breakfast? I am ok to ride any of the two days - Sat or Sun.
I'm game for a ride to Mysore and back, but it's the traffic on that stretch that's a big put off. Do you think there'd be lesser traffic on our return from Mysore on Sunday morning? But I really don't think either of these places should make a difference. Both are approximately the same distance from Bangalore.
Old 16th March 2017, 13:50   #621
BHPian

Quote:
I'm game for a ride to Mysore and back, but it's the traffic on that stretch that's a big put off. Do you think there'd be lesser traffic on our return from Mysore on Sunday morning? But I really don't think either of these places should make a difference. Both are approximately the same distance from Bangalore.
If we leave early, then it should be ok. There wont be too much traffic.
Still, any other tolled highways will have much less traffic compared to Mysore road.
Old 16th March 2017, 17:15   #622
BHPian

I can join too on either of these days. Just one question, isn't the Mysore road too drab to ride? I always find it very sleep inducing level boring, YMMV.
All said and done, a ride is a ride and count me in.
Old 16th March 2017, 19:29   #623
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roomy View Post
I can join too on either of these days. Just one question, isn't the Mysore road too drab to ride? I always find it very sleep inducing level boring, YMMV.
All said and done, a ride is a ride and count me in.
The ride to Mysore and back is confirmed for Saturday. Meeting point is the Nice road - Mysore road junction at 6 am.
Old 16th March 2017, 22:48   #624
BHPian

Quote:
The ride to Mysore and back is confirmed for Saturday. Meeting point is the Nice road - Mysore road junction at 6 am.
Super. I will also join. It may be difficult for me to ride all the way till Mysore. But, still would like to join till halfway.
Old 17th March 2017, 05:59   #625
BHPian

Quote:
Great. See you folks tomorrow morning!
Old 17th March 2017, 20:56   #626
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathya.bhat View Post
Super. I will also join. It may be difficult for me to ride all the way till Mysore. But, still would like to join till halfway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roomy View Post
Great. See you folks tomorrow morning!
Sorry Guys! I will not be able to ride tomorrow. Feeling a bit under the weather. Anyway, the ride's still on and there will be two other Bhpians waiting for you guys at the Mysore-Nice junction at 6 - 6 15 AM. One of them will be on a CBR650F and the other on a Yellow CGT. Ride safe.
Old 17th March 2017, 22:48   #627
BHPian

Quote:
Sorry Guys! I will not be able to ride tomorrow. Feeling a bit under the weather. Anyway, the ride's still on and there will be two other Bhpians waiting for you guys at the Mysore-Nice junction at 6 - 6 15 AM. One of them will be on a CBR650F and the other on a Yellow CGT. Ride safe.
That's sad. See the rest tomorrow morning at 6 AM. Red CBR 250 here.
Old 21st March 2017, 20:22   #628
BHPian

Hi all, is there a regular riding group of Team BHPians in Bengaluru? If there is a separate thread for it, please share. For general information, I have a RE Thunderbird TS.
Old 21st March 2017, 21:21   #629
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_heart View Post
Hi all, is there a regular riding group of Team BHPians in Bengaluru? If there is a separate thread for it, please share. For general information, I have a RE Thunderbird TS.
This is the place. We ride most weekends and the destination is usually updated on this thread a day or two prior to the ride. There may be plans to ride this weekend as well, will update the thread when things finalise.
Snehal Sekhar is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th March 2017, 23:25   #630
BHPian

Quote:
This is the place. We ride most weekends and the destination is usually updated on this thread a day or two prior to the ride. There may be plans to ride this weekend as well, will update the thread when things finalise.
Any plan for this weekend? Waiting to hear from the group here!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks