Team-BHP - Ford EcoSport : Official Review
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Official New Car Reviews (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/)
-   -   Ford EcoSport : Official Review (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/136854-ford-ecosport-official-review-199.html)

Did anyone get an AT delivery so far?
Looks like ford is having supply constraints on the auto kit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zteg (Post 3190959)
Took delivery of my Baby in White last evening. clap:

Nice! Since you have also booked from Elite Ford, how was the delivery experience with them? Any tips on what all I should check before delivery? And who is the SA you are dealing with? I am dealing with a guy named Abdul and he is doing a pretty good job so far of keeping me informed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sup? (Post 3191179)
Nice! Since you have also booked from Elite Ford, how was the delivery experience with them? Any tips on what all I should check before delivery? And who is the SA you are dealing with? I am dealing with a guy named Abdul and he is doing a pretty good job so far of keeping me informed.

Well! They weren't sure whether to deliver the car. They have a weird policy that cars will be delivered only after they fir the number plates. But since the delay was from their end, they agreed to deliver it with a 'For Regn' sticker.

I was dealing with a guy called Somnath. He went on a long vacation. Then I was dealing with a guy called Chethan. He was on leave yesterday. Luckily I was also in touch with the sales manager all the while and so he assigned a new guy to take care of things.

When are you getting delivery??

Quote:

Originally Posted by zteg (Post 3191184)
When are you getting delivery??

I went to the showroom today to stress that I need delivery by Monday since I am planning to go on a trip in the car. I was told that if the number plates come by Monday, he will deliver the same day or latest by Tuesday. Ya, the policy seems weird :Frustrati. I see cars with the "for registration" board on the road almost every other day. If I don't get it by Monday may be I can ask for the same?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sup? (Post 3191196)
I went to the showroom today to stress that I need delivery by Monday since I am planning to go on a trip in the car. I was told that if the number plates come by Monday, he will deliver the same day or latest by Tuesday. Ya, the policy seems weird :Frustrati. I see cars with the "for registration" board on the road almost every other day. If I don't get it by Monday may be I can ask for the same?

Yeah you can. I am running on 'For Regn' board as of now. I am getting my plates only on Monday. Call him again and tell him that you will be at the showroom by 3 PM on Monday. By the way when was the vehicle registered?

Mine was registered on Wednesday and they got the number today.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zteg (Post 3191233)
Mine was registered on Wednesday and they got the number today.

Mine was registered on Friday. He said most probably they will come on Monday. Fingers crossed. I will call him on Monday and tell him I will take delivery either ways please:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sup? (Post 3191234)
Mine was registered on Friday. He said most probably they will come on Monday. Fingers crossed. I will call him on Monday and tell him I will take delivery either ways please:

They take really long time for everything. Getting a number plate takes not more than an hour. These guys need a day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by robimahanta (Post 3190698)
Received the Ecosport Ecoboost Titanium a few days back. I had booked the car on 27th June and the car reached the showroom on 16th July.
The OTR was 8.75L with 15 years registration tax and high security number plates from RTO. Accessories extra.

Congrats buddy... Good pics too :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jojoinassi (Post 3190753)
I'm guessing, with that kind of mileage, you drive a lot on highways. How is the performance of the car? Any rattles, niggles etc ?

Yes , I did drive a lot on the highways in the initial period.

About the rattles - there was a faint one - heard during night time - from the left door - which they fixed during the first service yesterday.[/quote]

Hmm....S not an expensive service....Relief!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 3190832)
Got the booking number yesterday. It's 166. Yes, the delivery date looks promising.

Good luck...let you get him soon!

Quote:

Originally Posted by zteg (Post 3190959)
Took delivery of my Baby in White last evening. clap:

Congrats congrats!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACM (Post 3191099)
Loved the Video, yep hurried at the end, and there were some sections (near start) where the video cuts / snaps were swapped too fast and hence did not make for good viewing (a mistake that many of the India Auto Shows also do, where one does not really get to look at the visual for long enough before it changes. That was error was present here too but to a much lesser extent, hence this was in my view much better edited than the commercial auto tv shows. - you should join one of those and replace the hosts there.)

I too Agree... But didn't like the Chess game at the end !

Note from Moderator: Please quote only required portion of the post. Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by sknair (Post 3191178)
Did anyone get an AT delivery so far?
Looks like ford is having supply constraints on the auto kit.

Have been given a Sep 12 date - told it will be shipped by Aug End. Had asked for it exactly a month earlier though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACM (Post 3191289)

Have been given a Sep 12 date - told it will be shipped by Aug End. Had asked for it exactly a month earlier though.

Wow, you are lucky man, I booked a month and half back and no idea when I will get it. Please keep us in the loop on the delivery.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arjun1010 (Post 3189842)
Hi, Can i know the mileage after 2500 Km. hope yours is Diesel version. I am planning to Book EcoSport this weekend.

With long drives it returns the figures in the range 21-23.
Overall the MID shows 19.3 at present.
If you drive a bit sedate , then the instantaneous mileage always show 30+
For anyone planning to buy an Ecosport, the mileage should not be a concern, I should say.
But then , I regularly used to get good fuel averages with my earlier Santro and Swift . So I guess a lot depends on the way you drive also

Hi xuv2390,

That's an awesome review. Appears you are enjoying every moment with her. Wish you many many more happy (s)miles. I have created a 360 degree of your baby from the images - https://www.facebook.com/Turnaround....pbyUagjCYp-usr. If you could send some equidistant pics, I would be able to do a better job, I promise stupid:

I am still waiting for my red falcon from mars. 46 days and counting, and haven't got any confirmation from Elite ford. The last time I spoke with the manager over there, I was told my number is 4th in the list but the supply of Tit(O) is just trickling at the moment so I need to wait:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by xuv2390 (Post 3191133)
Guys, I have posted my Ford EcoSport Titanum TDCi ownership review. Please refer to the link below:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...st-silver.html

Somehow I'm denied permission to read your review. wonder why!!!
Wanted info about the Opera House guy.
Planning to source Roof rails and the scuff plates from him.
Dealers are charging really high prices.
Did he have the roof rails by any chance?

Quote:

Originally Posted by xuv2390 (Post 3191133)
Guys, I have posted my Ford EcoSport Titanum TDCi ownership review. Please refer to the link below:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...st-silver.html

Even I am denied the permission to read the review.
Earlier I thought it was because I was a "newbie"

Any other possible reasons?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sup? (Post 3191196)
I see cars with the "for registration" board on the road almost every other day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zteg (Post 3191233)
I am running on 'For Regn' board as of now. I am getting my plates only on Monday.

Guys, watch out ! I have seen cops pulling over cars with such boards. I have also seen cars being driven around with "REGISTERED" stickers. There seems no clear understanding if they will catch "For Regn" cars, but do watch out.