Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2015, 20:43   #2551
BHPian

Re: Maruti S-Cross : Official Review

This is the complete list of all the accessories for S Cross vehicle, there is no reference for Auto IRVM.

Does anyone has any document to show that the product is available from Nexa?
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti S-Cross : Official Review-s-cross-accessories-list.jpg  

Old 10th December 2015, 20:46   #2552
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallubhai View Post
This is the complete list of all the accessories for S Cross vehicle, there is no reference for Auto IRVM.

Does anyone has any document to show that the product is available from Nexa?
IMO, it is a generic product and nothing specific. This is what the RM told me as I was on a lookout for auto-dimming IRVM for my Swift.

Looking at the pricing, I didn't go ahead but bought it from AliExpress.
Old 10th December 2015, 22:35   #2553
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Maruti Suzuki has introduced the Premia, a limited edition of the S-Cross in India. Priced at Rs. 8.99 lakh (ex-showroom), it is based on the Delta trim level of the DDiS 200 version of the crossover and comes with some additional equipment.

The Premia comes with alloy wheels and a pair of fog lamps as well. The car is also equipped with a reverse parking sensor and camera and Garmin navigation system with a 12.7 cm display.

Attachment 1448834

Link to Team-BHP News Article
Unfortunately the Nexa showroom in Bangalore which I visited is keeping mum about this new variant. Instead I think they are passing off the existing Delta variant with total discounts amounting to 1 Lac.

Or is this something that will be offered by the dealers based on stock availability?
Old 10th December 2015, 22:52   #2554
BHPian

This entire Nexa experience has become a joke, especially with regard to Scross. First the RM's are not interested in selling the Scross as it isn't garnering any sales, futher the discounts offered vary dealer to dealer. I personally checked 3 different dealers and discounts varied from 90 to 2 lacs for the 1.6

Don't think Maruti is serious about this model and may leave it to die a natural death in India. Its definitely a good built car - correct pricing, good alloys, auto transmission, 4 slat grill, better NVH would have done wonders to the sales. Hope Maruti takes care of these in the next iteration.
Old 10th December 2015, 23:55   #2555
BHPian

While I was driving back home from Electronic City on NICE road (4 lane carriageway), I was cruising at a speed of 80 kmph, and in quick succession, 2 other S-Crosses (Silver and Grey) zipped past me and disappeared in no time.

From the acceleration, I guessed they must be the 320s.

A short while later, thanks to the traffic, I caught up with one of them and realised it was a 200 after all! The other coincidence being the first time I saw 3 S-Crosses at once, except in the showroom
pannags is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th December 2015, 01:15   #2556
BHPian

I called up my Nexa RM in Bombay and inquired about the Premia edition. He crunched some numbers and said it would be about 10.5 OTR - Bombay registration. That's not half bad.
Old 11th December 2015, 07:55   #2557
BHPian

Can somebody tell me whether the Delta version in the new premia avatar comes with
1. Steering mounted controls
2. Wiper on the rear

I know this will not have any discounts. Any idea what may be the on road cost in Bangalore?

Thanks in advance
Girish

Last edited by girishv : 11th December 2015 at 07:56.
Old 11th December 2015, 07:55   #2558
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samabhi View Post
Unfortunately the Nexa showroom in Bangalore which I visited is keeping mum about this new variant.
They will not offer the S Cross Premia , since they have (many) Delta's in stock.
Old 11th December 2015, 10:56   #2559
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samabhi View Post
Unfortunately the Nexa showroom in Bangalore which I visited is keeping mum about this new variant. Instead I think they are passing off the existing Delta variant with total discounts amounting to 1 Lac.

Or is this something that will be offered by the dealers based on stock availability?
This is not a new variant, more like a limited edition and the changes on the Premia would be fitted at the dealers.
Old 11th December 2015, 11:36   #2560
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbaddy View Post
This is not a new variant, more like a limited edition and the changes on the Premia would be fitted at the dealers.
But the dealer is not talking about the additional features like alloys, reverse camera, etc...for the existing delta variant. That tells me they are trying to clear the existing stock without any mention of this new variant or the additional features to be offered.
Old 11th December 2015, 18:36   #2561
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine freak View Post
They have been asking for access to that system, but I have been denying it until they share more data.

Sir I respect your experience, but I think the answer might not be as straight for forward as Maruti s engineering team has been looking into my case for days and have yet not given me a reply.

They say they are still looking into the issue of non deployment.
MF
Any update on your car repair ?
Old 11th December 2015, 20:13   #2562
BHPian

Can anyone confirm if there is apple car play for scross because mine has that feature. 😊
Old 11th December 2015, 20:52   #2563

HI
I was following this thread on the Scross, i am thinking of buying Scross in the near future
can anybody summarise how much is the total discount offereed for 1.3 and 1.6, because i am not very clear on this
Old 11th December 2015, 20:53   #2564
BHPian

Wow I thought it comes only with Baleno. Did you upgrade?
Old 11th December 2015, 21:28   #2565
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chintu_91 View Post
Can anyone confirm if there is apple car play for scross because mine has that feature. 😊
Are you saying you have a s-cross and it has apple car play factory installed?

Can you share your month of manufacturing and purchase? Looking forward to get that feature as well.

Most Viewed