Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 14th March 2021, 12:47   #3406
BHPian

Default Re: Maruti Baleno : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_abarth View Post
My clutch too has become very hard. Mine is a 2017 model and run 27 K kms only.
Regarding steering issues I had the same problems you have mentioned. I took the approach to write to Maruti first before directly going to the service centre. Received a mail in 24 hours asking me to get the vehicle for inspection. The hardest part in this whole activity is getting them to convince there is a problem with our steering. The service centre guys did what not to convince me that the steering was fine and it was due to my tyres that that problem has struck. I patiently heard them and said you either call a Marut Engineer or I will take the car to Nexa service.
But waiting for the part is quite frustrating given it is a localised product (I am hoping since itís Maruti).
This is frustrating at the very least. I don't understand when the manufacturer is aware of the fault in parts and even listed out the Chasis no's which implies they know for sure how many cars are affected, rather than doing an official recall, they more so go with a silent one. And then the onus is on the customer to be at the mercy of the service centres in order to get the part replaced. I mean it's bizarre at the very least.

And I have experienced it twice with Maruti, first when I need to get the rear suspension replaced and second this steering rack issue.
Highh5 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 18th March 2021, 21:01   #3407
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_abarth View Post
My clutch too has become very hard. Mine is a 2017 model and run 27 K kms only.
Same here, clutch has become hard car has just run 32k kms. Might need to be replaced soon since its a pain to drive in bumper to bumper traffic
silverado is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th March 2021, 21:32   #3408
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado View Post
Same here, clutch has become hard car has just run 32k kms. Might need to be replaced soon since its a pain to drive in bumper to bumper traffic
Looks like we need to start a separate thread for the substandard quality of important wear and tear parts. The issue is this can't be proved, since the wear and tear largely depend on the driving style.

But I believe none of our other cars clutch would have given up so early.
Highh5 is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 6th April 2021, 09:27   #3409
Senior - BHPian

Baleno sales crossed 9lakh mark in 66months.

Quote:
Baleno sales till end-March 2021 clocked cumulative sales of 912,169 units, comprising 808,303 petrol variants
Name:  20210406_092003.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  35.1 KB

Source

Most Viewed