Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th July 2017, 16:06   #841
BHPian

Re: Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndiaSierra View Post
So finally the fresh price list got ready in 4 days and we booked the car on 5th July.Total OnRoad price came to 21.49 lacs including RTI Insurance,Road Tax,Extended (True) Warranty of 2 yrs+1.4 lacs kilometers.The dealership gave a cash discount of Rs7000 and floor mats as freebies.Expected delivery date is by 25th July.Will update with a post once I take the delivery and an ownership review will follow in a few months.
Same case here. I too waited for GST prices to roll out, booked on 5th July, and the expected date of delivery is 26th July.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyC View Post
We took the delivery of our Innova Crysta ZX AT BRONZE from Uttam Toyota, Noida yesterday on 10th July.
Congratulations on your new Crysta. Wish you miles of smiles with your new Crysta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrippledLucifer View Post
My father has gotten in touch with the dealership to inquire about what exactly they'll be doing. Price for wrapping the whole car seems to be extremely expensive however. A full body wrap for an SUV typically runs for $500-600CAD or roughly ₹25,000-₹30,000. My uncle also found a 3M car care center near our home and will get in touch with them for a quote. Let's see what they tell us.
Price for wrapping at 3M will be very expensive. 3M car care here at Hyderabad, informed me that wrapping up of front and back bumpers of Innova Crysta, will cost around Rs 18000 (Something around 575/- per sft).
vsun is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th July 2017, 06:30   #842
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsun View Post
Price for wrapping at 3M will be very expensive. 3M car care here at Hyderabad, informed me that wrapping up of front and back bumpers of Innova Crysta, will cost around Rs 18000 (Something around 575/- per sft).
Good grief, that seems way too expensive to be at all practical! I'm assuming importing the 3M films is extremely expensive leading to such exorbitant pricing.

We might have to look into alternatives or perhaps getting just the essential body parts wrapped. As the car will be driven to UP, it's a near guarantee it will end up damaged.

My Dad got a reply from the dealership and they said they will spray some paint protection coating and not any kind of wrap as I originally stated. Does anyone have the specifics for this? Is it an effective alternative to a physical film over the paint? I'm a bit wary as a spray doesn't seems nowhere near as protective.
Old 14th July 2017, 12:16   #843
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrippledLucifer View Post
Good grief, that seems way too expensive to be at all practical! I'm assuming importing the 3M films is extremely expensive leading to such exorbitant pricing.

We might have to look into alternatives or perhaps getting just the essential body parts wrapped. As the car will be driven to UP, it's a near guarantee it will end up damaged.

My Dad got a reply from the dealership and they said they will spray some paint protection coating and not any kind of wrap as I originally stated. Does anyone have the specifics for this? Is it an effective alternative to a physical film over the paint? I'm a bit wary as a spray doesn't seems nowhere near as protective.
Go for it if its Free otherwise avoid this from the dealership. Better done outside with far better results and much cheaper price. Im Getting an Innova Crysta gx automatic this week . Bargained tough for 25 k discount on car and 14 k off on insurance from Toyota so total of 39000 as discount . Have opted out of every add on So the car cost includes ex showroom + zero dep rti insurance and RTO plus levies as essential . Comes to About 17.9 lac on road Noida. Going for a silver colour will post experience after delivery and few miles of drive.
Deepu Sharma is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th July 2017, 17:59   #844
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepu Sharma View Post
Have opted out of every add on So the car cost includes ex showroom + zero dep rti insurance and RTO plus levies as essential . Comes to About 17.9 lac on road Noida. Going for a silver colour will post experience after delivery and few miles of drive.
Can you please provide the breakup of price (with ex showroom price)? Do you want to opt for any accessories from the dealer?
By the way, silver colour looks nice on innova Crysta. Congrats on your booking.
Old 20th July 2017, 17:01   #845
Senior - BHPian

Planning to take delivery of my Innova sometime this week or the next.Has there been any changes w.r.to Innova service interval? I was told by SA that Innova service interval is 1K,5K,10K which are free. Post this, the car has to be serviced every 10k.
Old 20th July 2017, 22:28   #846
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrideRed View Post
Planning to take delivery of my Innova sometime this week or the next.Has there been any changes w.r.to Innova service interval? I was told by SA that Innova service interval is 1K,5K,10K which are free. Post this, the car has to be serviced every 10k.
Post 10k, every 5k is a mandatory check as per Toyota Service Manual. But its not regular service. Regular service is only every 10k. Not sure if this has changed with the new cars.
Old 21st July 2017, 10:54   #847
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsun View Post
Can you please provide the breakup of price (with ex showroom price)? Do you want to opt for any accessories from the dealer?
By the way, silver colour looks nice on innova Crysta. Congrats on your booking.
Its 1558000 ex showroom minus 25000 discount. Insurance at 58 k Rto 159000
logistic 6250 cess 15500 green tax 15500
Did not opt for any accessories from Dealer as they are quite expensive and We have better options available outside. Usually get my cars done from Car Plus MR. Sumit Chawla . He does house great products and amazing prices.
Old 21st July 2017, 11:00   #848
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbishwa View Post
Congratulations!!

Request your view on how you arrived at the decision of buying:

1. Innova?

2. Z model in manual?

Also, what about GST impact? (dealership at my place has stopped selling in the wake of GST uncertainty!)
Sorry about the late reply kbishwa. I was traveling.

I think going for the Innova is a no-brainer. We have owned one of every generation/facelift launched so far. The vehicle is mainly parked at my office which is used for airport drops and pick ups, the wives going shopping, kids pick up from school.

Due to the above, the driver uses the car a lot and I figured why spend the extra on an AT. Nandi Toyota was and has been my dealer and they suggested to go for the slightly fuel economical manual version. I test drove the AT and found it to be a bit sluggish.

I bought the car in May, so well before GST was implemented. I even managed to catch the April end sale. The dealer told me the price was going up by 8-10% in May.

A great decision, always and continue to be happy with it!
Fullrevs is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st July 2017, 19:03   #849
Senior - BHPian

Had been to Nandi Toyota for paper work today. They had prepped up a 2.4GX as Nandi Special costing about 1.9lacs+2.4GX.
Below 2 additions grabbed my attention:
1. LED tail lamps-looks really cool, mostly an Ali express product.
2. Steering controls similar to ZX. Music system is also similar to ZX(Motevo brand).

Rest are mostly cosmetic like roof wrapping,side steps, foglamp with DRL, wood finish etc.
PrideRed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th July 2017, 09:58   #850
BHPian

I have recently purchased a new Innova Crysta 2.8ZAT. Avant garde bronze.I intend to post the purchase experience with all the relevant numbers shortly. In brief., It cost me Approx 20L on road purchased through a dealer in Ahmedabad and registered in Himachal.

Presently Iam in Delhi and was wondering if someone could pont me in the direction of a good Toyota dealer for service etc.. Plus the Bluetooth connectivity during phone calls seems to be malfunctioning.. Any pointers on how to fix it..

Lastly. Toyota seems to be recommending against the front bumper guard.. Any opinions ?
Old 24th July 2017, 11:11   #851
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSK22 View Post
I have recently purchased a new Innova Crysta 2.8ZAT. Avant garde bronze.I intend to post the purchase experience with all the relevant numbers shortly. In brief., It cost me Approx 20L on road purchased through a dealer in Ahmedabad and registered in Himachal.

Presently Iam in Delhi and was wondering if someone could pont me in the direction of a good Toyota dealer for service etc.. Plus the Bluetooth connectivity during phone calls seems to be malfunctioning.. Any pointers on how to fix it..

Lastly. Toyota seems to be recommending against the front bumper guard.. Any opinions ?
20 lac for a Z variant is a great price you got. Wonder how as the car itself is about 21.5 ex showroom . Is there some correction here.
Old 24th July 2017, 12:02   #852
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepu Sharma View Post
20 lac for a Z variant is a great price you got. Wonder how as the car itself is about 21.5 ex showroom . Is there some correction here.
No.the price breakup is as below:
18.24L Ex Showroom ( CSD)
18.2k- SOME CSD charges . I do not recall right away.
90k- Road Tax
40k- Insurance
10k- Transportation
JSK22 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th July 2017, 12:08   #853
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
20lacs for 2.8 Z? I thought it costs about 24 lacs, how did you manage to squeeze 4lac discount on Innova?
Old 24th July 2017, 13:42   #854
BHPian

Quote:
No.the price breakup is as below:
18.24L Ex Showroom (CSD)
18.2k- SOME CSD charges . I do not recall right away.
90k- Road Tax
40k- Insurance
10k- Transportation
Congrats on your new purchase, I also own a 2.8 Z and I am in love with it.

Quote:
20lacs for 2.8 Z? I thought it costs about 24 lacs, how did you manage to squeeze 4lac discount on Innova?
Look at JSK's post, he has mentioned that he has bought the car using CSD criteria.
For more details look at this thread:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...-page-5-a.html

With Regards,
Shreyas Kr. Agarwal
Old 24th July 2017, 13:43   #855
BHPian

Quote:
Had been to Nandi Toyota for paper work today. They had prepped up a 2.4GX as Nandi Special costing about 1.9lacs+2.4GX.
Below 2 additions grabbed my attention:
1. LED tail lamps-looks really cool, mostly an Ali express product.
2. Steering controls similar to ZX. Music system is also similar to ZX(Motevo brand).

Rest are mostly cosmetic like roof wrapping,side steps, foglamp with DRL, wood finish etc.
Do you have any pictures of the same? I have seen the Motevo player before on the same GX variant last year. But I am interested in the steering controls. Have been looking around for a while now to get them.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks