Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th February 2021, 18:41   #211
BHPian

Re: Ford Endeavour 2.0L Diesel AT : Official Review (with dune bashing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_dube View Post
BUT is matchless in looks when it comes to a big SUV like the Endeavour.
Did you go with the insurance offered by showroom? How much did insurance and total onroad cost for you? Thanks in advance!

They clearly informed that there is no discount in car price, showroom discount they are providing me is just correcting bloated insurance premium!
Old 22nd February 2021, 18:39   #212
BHPian

Looks like Bangalore Ford showroom offers
1. Liberty
2. Iffco Tokio
3. Royal Sunderam

I haven't heard of Liberty and Iffco before. Royal Sundaram seems to have more negative feedback online over claims. Can existing Ford endeavour owners please help on suggesting which company to opt for new car insurance?
Old 22nd February 2021, 19:36   #213
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomonk View Post
1. Liberty
2. Iffco Tokio
3. Royal Sunderam

I haven't heard of Liberty and Iffco before. Royal Sundaram seems to have more negative feedback online over claims. Can existing Ford endeavour owners please help on suggesting which company to opt for new car insurance?
If you buy from Ford, 90% of you headache is gone. Dealer will take care of claims and will be cashless. I bought insurance from Iffco Tokio for my 2016 Endeavour, they were the only one offering zero depreciation for 6th year.
PrideRed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2021, 19:46   #214
BHPian

Booked White Titanium Plus 4x2 at Satyam Ford Thane.
Have been given delivery date of April 2021.

I asked the dealer to match the insurance from Policybazaar (1/3rd the Dealer quote) so no discounts on the car. There is no discount from Ford as well.

Got essential accessories kit free and corporate discount of 3K. Got waiver on Finance processing fees after pushing them hard.
ulhas.ahirrao is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2021, 20:42   #215
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulhas.ahirrao View Post
Got essential accessories kit free and corporate discount of 3K. Got waiver on Finance processing fees after pushing them hard.
What kind of corporate discount did they provide? Based on you working for a specific company?
Old 22nd February 2021, 21:02   #216
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy View Post
What kind of corporate discount did they provide? Based on you working for a specific company?
Yes I guess so. He asked where I worked and then offered it. It's nominal though.

Last edited by ulhas.ahirrao : 22nd February 2021 at 21:02. Reason: Typo
Old 23rd February 2021, 15:13   #217
BHPian

Finally booked Black Titanium+ 4x4!

Got ~16k additional discount overall on ex-showroom including free accessories. Going with zero dep insurance provided by the showroom at the same price as available outside. Sounded a good deal for me. Delivery expected in mid-April or earlier.

Excited as this is my first car and fortunately going for my dream car right away!
Old 23rd February 2021, 19:17   #218
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by subbarp View Post
The advisor informed that the active noise cancellation is back due to popular demand - do not know if that is true or whether it was an older test drive vehicle that already had active noise cancellation.
ANC is not back for sure. The test drive vehicle, if pre-December 2020, would have had it. ANC deletion is not a deal-breaker for sure because the 2.0 lit EcoBlue is a silent engine in general, except when revved above 3,500 rpm. At idle, you'd hardly hear it, both outside as well as in the cabin. It is at its best when cruising at 90-100 kmph in 9-10 gears, ticking at ~1300 rpm, leaves you wondering if the engine is actually running or not!

Quote:
Did you go with the insurance offered by showroom?
Yes, I did. Initially I did explore other options but decided to go with the dealer since their quotation was almost at par with most of the others, of course after some haggling.

Quote:
How much did insurance and total onroad cost for you? Thanks in advance!
Will PM you on that.

Quote:
They clearly informed that there is no discount in car price, showroom discount they are providing me is just correcting bloated insurance premium!
Yes, absolutely no discounts from Ford India, and from what I hear, the demand for Endeavour is quite high, especially after the Fortuner facelift launch!

Quote:
1. Liberty
2. Iffco Tokio
3. Royal Sunderam
For me, the dealer went with Bharti AXA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrideRed View Post
If you buy from Ford, 90% of you headache is gone.
Completely agree!

Quote:
Booked White Titanium Plus 4x2 at Satyam Ford Thane. Have been given delivery date of April 2021.
Quote:
Finally booked Black Titanium+ 4x4! Delivery expected in mid-April or earlier.
Awesome! Congratulations guys
cool_dube is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2021, 20:23   #219
BHPian

Quote:
Finally booked Black Titanium+ 4x4!

Got ~16k additional discount overall on ex-showroom including free accessories. Going with zero dep insurance provided by the showroom at the same price as available outside. Sounded a good deal for me. Delivery expected in mid-April or earlier.

Excited as this is my first car and fortunately going for my dream car right away!
16k discount includes the free accessories right? Or free accessories are over and above this?

Asking to see if I can squeeze the dealer for more!
Old 23rd February 2021, 20:26   #220
BHPian

I'm just waiting to see if the twin-turbo + black interior is implemented...

My Safari Storme is kicking a**...
Old 23rd February 2021, 23:40   #221
BHPian

Quote:
16k discount includes the free accessories right? Or free accessories are over and above this?
Yes, discount is inclusive of accessories worth 8k. I tried on all 3 major showrooms, absolutely no discount. All i could get apart from this is zero dep insurance on market price.
Old 24th February 2021, 21:57   #222
AMT
BHPian

Interesting. I booked a white 4x4 on 20th of Feb and delivery is assured before 22 March. On discount, I got a call from another dealer soon after booking offering 50k discount (without taking insurance from the dealer). On further discussion and asking for it in writing, they reduced it to 30k (which I'm uncertain of).

Insurance: Opting for Tata AIG due to prior experience and having a solid agent who does everything. The dealer was willing to offer a 50k 'corporate discount' if insurance is taken from them (still 10k more expensive than what I'm getting). Opted for 6th year extended warranty from the money saved through insurance.

Dealbreaker on black is maintenance and PPF quotes in excess of 1.75 lakh, hence booked white.
Old 26th February 2021, 10:58   #223
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yes, discount is inclusive of accessories worth 8k. I tried on all 3 major showrooms, absolutely no discount. All i could get apart from this is zero dep insurance on market price.
That's precisely what I could manage as well. Nothing else possible, at least here in Bangalore across all Ford dealers. Surprising, though, since I expected Ford to offer discounts now that the new Fortuner is out but looks like the Endeavour is holding its ground quite well. Let's see how the Feb sales numbers look like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMT View Post
I booked a white 4x4 on 20th of Feb and delivery is assured before 22 March.
Congratulations ! Quite possible to get delivery within a month for white, as it is the most popular color of all. Had it been black or diffused silver, it would have been in the range of 2 months or so.

Quote:
Opted for 6th year extended warranty from the money saved through insurance.
I was planning to go for it but it is priced quite high. 4th and 5th year warranty together cost around the same as just 6th year warranty alone. Maybe I'd buy it later (online).

Quote:
Dealbreaker on black is maintenance and PPF quotes in excess of 1.75 lakh, hence booked white.
Agree! Black is definitely hard to maintain but it is difficult to not give in to its charms I find PPF a waste of money... a basic ceramic coat of good quality should be good enough, followed by annual detailing sessions. At the end of the day, it is an SUV and should not be pampered like a sports car
cool_dube is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th February 2021, 12:01   #224
AMT
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_dube View Post
I was planning to go for it but it is priced quite high. 4th and 5th year warranty together cost around the same as just 6th year warranty alone. Maybe I'd buy it later (online).
Agreed - but do keep in mind that the cost goes up if taken later. Took it primarily due to the new gearbox. Fingers crossed.
Old 27th February 2021, 12:38   #225
Distinguished - BHPian

When Ford India also shares the same video it just means that the 2L bi-turbo will never come to India!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLyRAmT...=1n7cvin0naek1

CEF_Beasts is online now   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks