Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 13th September 2022, 21:07   #6931

Re: Red Rage - Mahindra XUV7OO - Initial Ownership Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by XUV_700_Owner View Post
Regrets
1. I am missing dash camera the most. Also, while turning, moving your head to left to look at the left mirror is a task in a vehicle of this side. ORVM camera really make driving easier. For these features, I wish I had gone for the AX7 L. Hoping that Mahindra come up with these accessories for AX7 variant
Congratulations! Great to know on the third row seat comfort, I am also waiting for my Ax7 Non L version. I also really hope Mahindra gives us an option for 360 camera as accessory in the future and also rear sequential indicators.
Abhi.Nittor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th September 2022, 21:23   #6932

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Is anyone facing rattling issues in their XUV700? I have been getting some sparking/cracking noise from the front of the car occasionally & some rattling noise somewhere from the rear of the vehicle (tak tak tak), which happens on uneven roads only.
anony_drive is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th September 2022, 11:14   #6933
BHPian

I have the same issue and I think it is coming from the screen. Try pressing the screen on the corners and see if you can reproduce that crackling sound. Planning to get it checked during next service.
Old 14th September 2022, 14:51   #6934
BHPian

SA advised against coming in immediately for the Carplay update. There's a bunch of assorted updates also being rolled out by Mahindra it seems. Hopefully the bugs will be settled by then. Planning to go in the last week of September; in no rush whatsoever till then. Also, a trip planned next week which will entail a good washing/cleaning session post the same; so a visit to the service centre will help sort everything together.
IamNikhil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th September 2022, 15:40   #6935
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartomotive View Post

Also, very good choice to go for the Luxury pack and AT variant

Now to answer your Qs:
Thanks for the suggestion and added perspective. Looked into it seriously and also did some back of envelope calculation but have decided to retain the booking. Let us see !
Old 14th September 2022, 15:50   #6936
BHPian

Had booked the XUV 700 AX7L petrol in July expecting the delivery next year. Got a call from the dealer that car has been billed. She assured that its not a cancelled allotment and explained that my choice of electric blue helped me get the car early. Has anyone else received the car so early?. Will do a PDI for sure to erase any red flags.
gupta_v_kr is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th September 2022, 15:52   #6937
BHPian

How easy is to drive XUV700 in the night with respect to the glare of the headlights of the vehicles from the opposite side? Is the driver seat height same as XUV500 or less?
Old 14th September 2022, 16:52   #6938
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gupta_v_kr View Post
Had booked the XUV 700 AX7L petrol in July expecting the delivery next year. Got a call from the dealer that car has been billed. She assured that its not a cancelled allotment and explained that my choice of electric blue helped me get the car early. Has anyone else received the car so early?. Will do a PDI for sure to erase any red flags.
I have booked the same variant and same color around July 1st week. I had booked the same hoping to get it early as the color is rare. My online portal status is still "order under planning". My SA says I need to wait at least 6-7 months. May I know what is your online portal status?
ChetanM6 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th September 2022, 17:25   #6939
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChetanM6 View Post
I have booked the same variant and same color around July 1st. May I know what is your online portal status?
I see my order status as "Order Confirmed"
gupta_v_kr is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th September 2022, 17:42   #6940
BHPian

Has Mahindra actually reduced the prices of some of the variants? Saw a news article.
Old 14th September 2022, 17:51   #6941
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidban85 View Post
Has Mahindra actually reduced the prices of some of the variants? Saw a news article.
A few thousand bucks for the features they omitted in some of the variants. It’s the power of PR that is playing up these minor reductions.
Old 15th September 2022, 11:24   #6942
BHPian

Latest update on my constant problems with the car: I was unable to start the car yesterday, initial remote diagnosis by the service center guys was that the car wasn’t able to detect the key (which wasn’t out of battery) and hence the start/stop button was not functioning.

The break down team came with the jump start equipment and declared that the battery was fine (infotainment screens were working, radio etc). So they suggested the car be towed to the workshop since they were unable to start the car. The towing guys came this morning and said the problem is with the battery. This was evidently true since now the screen etc was not working and it looked like the battery had drained completely. Got hold of someone who could give a jump start to the car, and the car started. Self drove it to the workshop. Let’s see what the latest diagnosis is.
eagles_ts is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th September 2022, 14:18   #6943
BHPian

Are the lights around the seat adjustment buttons supposed to be illuminated even after turning off the car and locking the vehicle?

I was inside the car, testing something else and I locked the car after turning it off fully and even turned off the auto lights yet I see the thin LED line around the seat adjustment still illuminated and not turning off at all.

I'm concerned if it's an issue or by design?
Old 15th September 2022, 14:47   #6944
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gupta_v_kr View Post
I see my order status as "Order Confirmed"
Lucky you.. I have booked AX7 Non L variant in the same time frame and my SA is not even promising delivery by year end. My best guess is your dealer must have got additional un billed cars. Can you share the dealer name?
Old 15th September 2022, 15:58   #6945
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMaw View Post
Lucky you.. I have booked AX7 Non Can you share the dealer name?
Its SALASAR AUTOCRAFTS in THANE

Most Viewed