Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th April 2010, 15:31   #1081
BHPian

The Dealer has written the month of preferred delivery in the booking amount invoice,however the Date is missing ,Is that fine enough or the we can procure a date too ?
Old 29th April 2010, 16:57   #1082
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinsumant View Post
The Dealer has written the month of preferred delivery in the booking amount invoice,however the Date is missing ,Is that fine enough or the we can procure a date too ?
even on my sales contract only month is mentioned. SP said they cannot put exact date because there could be logistics problems which are beyond their scope. He said once the car leaves manufacturing facility they get to know the probable date and shall accordingly update. So I guess even month is ok.
Old 29th April 2010, 17:03   #1083
Senior - BHPian

Forget about day or even week, If they can honor at least the month of delivery, good enough
Old 29th April 2010, 20:33   #1084
Senior - BHPian

Polo OE Alloys Photos

Some pix of the OE alloys that I wanted to share.
Attached Thumbnails
Volkswagen Polo : Test Drive & Review-29042010476-medium.jpg  

Volkswagen Polo : Test Drive & Review-29042010477-medium.jpg  

Volkswagen Polo : Test Drive & Review-29042010478-medium.jpg  

Volkswagen Polo : Test Drive & Review-29042010479-medium.jpg  

Volkswagen Polo : Test Drive & Review-29042010480-medium.jpg  

Old 29th April 2010, 20:34   #1085
Senior - BHPian

Hi Guys! Please visit my new thread and give me your feedback.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/hatchb...-reliable.html

Great Picks JKDAS!

Last edited by Chethan B G : 29th April 2010 at 20:37.
Old 29th April 2010, 21:07   #1086
BHPian

POLO is ready for delivery, could've got it tomorrow only but unable to get the bank-draft due to month end closing. Will get the delivery on mon/tue. Got the car in 45 days exact...but difficult to wait till tuesday. Saw my car today in showroom...tough to stay far!!!
Old 29th April 2010, 23:29   #1087
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve82 View Post
POLO is ready for delivery, could've got it tomorrow only but unable to get the bank-draft due to month end closing. Will get the delivery on mon/tue. Got the car in 45 days exact...but difficult to wait till tuesday. Saw my car today in showroom...tough to stay far!!!
Congratulations!!! 45 days is excellent since people are waiting for much more than that. Please give us full details: which variant, color, booking amount, dealer.

If I was in your place, I would have taken a job at the dealer's place, so that I could stay close to the car!!!
Old 29th April 2010, 23:34   #1088
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinsumant View Post
When i booked the Polo Highline , i got a booking receipt. But it doesn't say any expected delivery month/date.

The sales manager was talking about 3 months of delivery period. But now he's saying nothing can be said about delivery period, there's a lot of backlog. February booked cars are being delivered now.. Should I get the delivery date in writing from the dealer?

Last edited by theragingbull : 29th April 2010 at 23:39.
Old 30th April 2010, 08:02   #1089
Senior - BHPian

Happy to see so many Polo deliveries happening. But we need more ownership reports. For some reason Polo owners are more silent.
Old 30th April 2010, 10:14   #1090
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by poloman View Post
Happy to see so many Polo deliveries happening. But we need more ownership reports. For some reason Polo owners are more silent.
They are happily enjoying there time with Polo! Do not worry - We will also get our time. You may get your's faster though.

But then, Promise that you also will not do a vanishing act!!! (Just kidding!)
Old 30th April 2010, 11:29   #1091
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chethan B G View Post
Congratulations!!! 45 days is excellent since people are waiting for much more than that. Please give us full details: which variant, color, booking amount, dealer.

If I was in your place, I would have taken a job at the dealer's place, so that I could stay close to the car!!!
CBG - I've booked a POLO-CL Silver color , booking amnt - 50k in CHD. Nice idea.... wish i could honor tht .... Also 1 more thing whch is very imp - i inquired in detail about the spares.. they are fairly priced . For eg - Front bumper - 2400/- , rear bumper 2200/- , wheel cover set- 1750/- etc . yet to recieve prices of headlights!
Old 30th April 2010, 12:34   #1092
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chethan B G View Post
It will cost you 15K from VW. It can not be integrated on to the dashboard. Can be fixed on the windshield. Needs to be charged separately every day through 12V Aux provided in the car(4 hrs backup). Not at all practical with wires running everywhere haphazardly. Spoils the look.

Body kit? You mean sports kit? Kahn75 - has got it on his car. Practically on indian roads, it might hit the humps. Think twice....

1.6 Petrol would be great if you can afford and maintain (Fill Petrol). Nothing is there right now to beat it.
Getting the gas to run it is no problem .....do you think the 17" rims would be an option from the dealer or they could help you source them...body kit, 17" rims and a 1.6...sounds like heaven...i didnt know the sat nav was not intergrated into the dash..no point ini t then if it's just gonna be lying around your car. do they have any warranty issues if you swap the OEM sound system for something better...i cant wait for them to get the 1.6 into production...
Old 30th April 2010, 14:49   #1093
RGK
Senior - BHPian

On wednesday (good date) I saw three deliveries of Polo happening in VW showroom, CIT Nagar, Chennai. All garlanded and small pooja was happening and the owners exicited. I feel VW badge & German Quality is ruling the sales of Polo
Old 30th April 2010, 15:51   #1094
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
When i booked the Polo Highline , i got a booking receipt. But it doesn't say any expected delivery month/date.

The sales manager was talking about 3 months of delivery period. But now he's saying nothing can be said about delivery period, there's a lot of backlog. February booked cars are being delivered now.. Should I get the delivery date in writing from the dealer?
IMO you should get atleast the delivery month written on your receipt. Even I was assured of delivery month while booking but later SP started given all kinds of reasons about late deliveries and this time he stopped mentioning month of delivery !!!! made me feel like chances of getting stuck by lightning are more than you getting delivery of polo . Crash landed in showroom rattled it and there I had a delivery month on my Sales contract. Paper means more than a verbal contract.
Old 30th April 2010, 15:54   #1095
Senior - BHPian

Steve82, If the spare prices you qouted are correct VW really has a winner on hand. But I suspect this as a pep talk from the dealer. gaurav_chopra04 got a qoute of 1500 for a single wheel cap. I expect there will be wide variation in the spare prices between those locally made and those imported.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks