Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th September 2009, 12:35   #2056
BHPian

Ok I will try out iso sen 93 next month and I will also post a review on how isopure is.

I have the strawberries and cream one, and the taste is not too bad. Imagine 2ml of strawberry milkshake and mix it with 100ml of water, thats exactly what it tastes like. Honestly I dont care about the taste as long I get results.

Isopure is supposed to dissolve clear, but mine was a milky liquid, is that how it is supposed to be?
Old 25th September 2009, 15:08   #2057
BHPian

@spawnofsatan: I would recommend you buy any whey protein as most of them deliver approx 23-24gm protein per serving but make sure they are lactose free or you will land up having Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)

Try SAN whey protein, its good and if taken as recomended the results are awesome. Dutch chocolate is the one to go for.

Bodybuilding.com - S.A.N. 100% Pure Platinum Whey - Advanced Whey Matrix! On sale now!
Old 25th September 2009, 16:35   #2058
BHPian

Ok Now I am confused, Iso sensation or SAN whey !!!!
Old 25th September 2009, 17:03   #2059
BHPian

Has anybody come across Beverly Intl. products in India, yet?
Old 25th September 2009, 17:04   #2060
BHPian

Product is the same for both, its just the brand name. Also, you save +1k on SAN.
Old 26th September 2009, 11:47   #2061
BHPian

You cant put on weight with a protein supplement can you? well with regards to fat not muscle.
Old 28th September 2009, 11:56   #2062
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofsatan View Post
Ok Now I am confused, Iso sensation or SAN whey !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha09mel View Post
Product is the same for both, its just the brand name. Also, you save +1k on SAN.
how can it be the same? the price advantage you are quoting is with any other brand like on etc. compared to isosensation 93.

why it is expensive is because it "claims" to give you 93% protein per scoop while rest of the brands typically give 75% protein per scoop in weight. so you would get more protein for the same number of scoops you take in a day.
Old 5th October 2009, 11:23   #2063
BHPian

Lyle Mcdonald is an excellent source of information on matters of nutrition, check out his website and forum on Lyle McDonald - Bodyrecomposition The man knows his stuff.
Old 6th October 2009, 09:49   #2064

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVictor View Post
Hi all,

I have been using Superpump 250 and Intrapro for over 2 months now. I got 2lb x 2 Intrapro (strawberry & double chocolate) for Rs. 2k each. Superpump 250 cost me Rs. 2650.

I found Superpump quite effective in building extended exercise sessions. Never really felt the rush n pump earlier. I could feel it throughout the day at work. /rocks

Intrapro strawberry flavor has been decent enough as far as taste is concerned. I started with 1 scoop per day & gradually moved to 2 scoops per day. It certainly is useful.

Recently I started with Intrapro Double chocolate box. And I am disappointed. I have noticed that mixing the scoop in water doesn't seem to do any good with it. If I keep it there untouched for 5 minutes or so, I could see a brown sticky material at the bottom. This was not the case with Strawberry box. So I am a bit skeptical whether this is alright or a fake distribution.

Has anyone faced such an issue with Intrapro or any other protein? Is it normal that the whey-water mix forms this sticky solution?

Please share.

Best Regards.
Can anyone share views on this please.

Best Regards.
Old 7th October 2009, 13:10   #2065
BHPian

Apparently Superpump 250 has some serious side effects. Check this out.

Superpump 250 - side effects - Bodybuilding.com Forums
Old 7th October 2009, 13:14   #2066
Senior - BHPian

If you have not felt pump earlier, and now you get because of using a chemical - it means that you've been powerlifting, not bodybuilding.

Bodybuilding exercises/routines/workouts are MEANT to pump your muscles, atleast till the duration of the bodypart workout.
Old 7th October 2009, 14:16   #2067
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofsatan View Post
Apparently Superpump 250 has some serious side effects. Check this out.

Superpump 250 - side effects - Bodybuilding.com Forums
Well i just read the whole thread and it seems the guy had prior medical issues and did not consulted his doctor before taking superpump.
The thread does not clearly specifies any serious side effects.
Old 9th October 2009, 12:04   #2068
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
Well i just read the whole thread and it seems the guy had prior medical issues and did not consulted his doctor before taking superpump.
The thread does not clearly specifies any serious side effects.
I have read elsewhere that many people have has palpitations on their arms and such. The reason i am asking is because, by evening I am super tired to workout and I need to really push myself to lift. I was wondering if taking half the recommended dosage would hurt and that too only on lifting days.
Old 9th October 2009, 12:51   #2069
BHPian

Realize these pre-workouts have loads of caffeine in it. Thats how they work. To make the matters worse, they put this caffeine in their "Proprietary Blend" so that consumer doesn't come to know what dosage he/she is taking. Sometimes, the dosage per serving goes as high as 300mg. Supplement Industry back in US is unregulated in this aspect to say the least! Apart from banning pseudo PH's and Pro-Androgenics/Anabolics, FDA hasn't done anything to check this issue at all.
Old 9th October 2009, 16:17   #2070
BHPian

Jay cutler wins the Olympia 2009, de-thrones Dexter Jackson. Just thought to put it in the right thread.

Question, since all the bodybuilders in the professional fornt look the same, be it Ronnie, jay, dexter, Markus, and some more... how does the contest takes place in terms how can one differentiate in each others body?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks