Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 31st July 2019, 11:48   #4636
BHPian

Default Re: Bodybuilding - Exercises and Supplements

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan View Post
The neuro-muscular feeling your body gets with squats is unmatched and squatting daily is prone to become an addiction !
Thanks for your words on the book. You rightly said that Squat Every Day can turn out to be an addiction. However, these days I am on second cycle (6-months) of MaxOT. It was the protocol that had introduced me to the world of lifting heavy (In the second month you are expected to complete 50 pull ups in as many sets it requires to reach there). Intend to return to Squat Every Day once that get over. Thank you once again.
Piyadassi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2019, 17:38   #4637
BHPian

Default Re: The Weight Loss Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy_libran View Post
I moved to cult since last 3 months and have been a regular there.
I found the 2 sessions of the S&C to be too tiring. May be its with my stamina or may be I need to eat a bit more before those sessions. I am also going to settle into 50% boxing with 50 of rest of it. Weight is not going down yet but belly-fat is reducing, at a very very slow rate after almost 3 weeks.

May try HIIT next!
avingodb is offline   Reply With Quote