Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th April 2008, 14:02   #991
Team-BHP Support

Anil Kapoor's dialogue which is aired on all the promos on Tashan, has to be the most ridiculous among them all. Not surprised to see the movie is turning out to be one major headache.
Old 28th April 2008, 14:18   #992
Senior - BHPian

HAHAH so much about the revenue sharing!! Now he may have to sell the movie at lower than market price. The songs in this movie was one bore and though i like akshay kumar i wasnt too keen on watching this movie until i listen to gouthams or any fellow bhpians review so made up my mind that this movie deserves a miss
Old 28th April 2008, 20:39   #993
Team-BHP Support

saw darjeeling limited. extremely boring.
Old 28th April 2008, 21:28   #994
BHPian

This weekend watched some good horror/thriller movies...

1408 - 1408 (2007)

Watch this movie all alone at 2AM in the night and you will really freak out, it keeps you engrossed very well. Good one man show from John Cusack

The Mist - The Mist (2007)

Although has a sci-fi/horror background, is more a drama/thriller, but a very engrossing one. Especially loved the ending.

One Missed Call - One Missed Call (2008)

It was OK, nothing great
Old 28th April 2008, 22:13   #995
BHPian

Tashan

This is a comment I found on a website after watching tashan

Once I am old and I look back at the movies I have watched in my life and try to put them in the list then this movie would surely appear in my list of one of the worst, torturous, pathetic and waste movie of my life. Any body reading the comment is requested not to risk with your life watching this movie. Once I came out of the theater I was at least half a kg lighter, half of the would have gone from my brain which was eaten during the course of watching and half of that would have gone from my hairs as I almost ripped all of them.
Its torture to watch that movie. If this country has any legal authority then they should start keeping an eye on the director as he surely has certain terrorist kind of mentality and he is surely in the process of making weapon of mass destruction. Its an irony that I had paid (350 Rs ) to watch this peace of crap. Is there any legal way by which I can sue the director and producer to get my money back and ask for compensation also ? If any one aware of such procedure then please let me know.
Old 28th April 2008, 22:16   #996
rippergeo

In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale (2007)
watched this movie- inspite of the hopeless rating at IMDB. serves me right. the movie was atrocious.
please dont be like me. trust what others tell you, and stay away from this one. I hope my suffering will come of some benefit by saving others.

Old 28th April 2008, 22:24   #997
Senior - BHPian

TASHAN - I liked it. I know it was senseless, But I went with a huge group ( Family & Wifey & Cousins ) and we kept laughing the entire time. In fact AK's entry was awesome - reminded me of ' Jaane bhi do Yaaron ' Mahabharat scene !!

Gautam ( NC ) - Sorry Bro !! I recommended the movie but you hated it. Sh*t Happens you KNow
Old 28th April 2008, 23:54   #998
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Anil Kapoor's dialogue which is aired on all the promos on Tashan, has to be the most ridiculous among them all. Not surprised to see the movie is turning out to be one major headache.
You bet Ben !! Phirst impresssion is last impresssion - and the movie has no impression at all !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy42 View Post
HAHAH so much about the revenue sharing!! Now he may have to sell the movie at lower than market price.
LOL - yeah the multiplex owners actually did a good thing here by not agreeing to share 5% extra revenue for the 2nd and 3rd week.
Old 28th April 2008, 23:55   #999
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkochar View Post
TASHAN - I liked it. Gautam ( NC ) - Sorry Bro !! I recommended the movie but you hated it. Sh*t Happens you KNow
Dude that's another story coming up tomorrow in a new post of mine.
Old 29th April 2008, 00:02   #1000
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Going by the trailers, I had expected the movie to be pretty bad, so, didn't bother to watch it. The music is probably the worst I've heard.
Come on Addy you should watch it . Youre a movie buff arent you? Oh well going by the reviews I'd rather watch Rajni's Sivaji a couple of times again. I have the DVD . Addy you game?
Old 29th April 2008, 19:36   #1001
Senior - BHPian

Google movie show listing

Here is another interesting service from Google.

Want to know, which movie is being showed in which theater at what time? Just enter your city name. It lists everything. Really, check this out.

Film Showtimes - Google Search
Old 29th April 2008, 19:39   #1002
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishantgandhi View Post

Want to know, which movie is being showed in which theater at what time? Just enter your city name. It lists everything. Really, check this out.

WOW!! Google FTW!!!
Old 29th April 2008, 22:44   #1003
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishantgandhi View Post

As usual awesome idea by Google!
Old 1st May 2008, 12:06   #1004
BHPian

Watched "August Rush" last night, damn good music..
Old 1st May 2008, 14:51   #1005
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Has that been released on DVD?

I watched My Cousin Vinny on DVD this weekend, hadn't seen it in couple of years. I have probably seen it 20 times, yet it is like new everytime. Who can forget Marisa Tomei in her Oscar winning role. Just see her respond to How can you be so sure?
I watched it again after many years. That movie is still fresh. Joe Pesci with his Brookyn accent is unbeatable .

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrashok View Post
============== SPOILER ALERT ==============
DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN "NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN" YET.
I watched it again and the movie was still intense. I have few doubts:
1. Who got the money? (My hunch is Anton Chigurg gets it but when? Is it in the hotel where Moss is killed?)
2. Does he kill Carla? (Hunch: Yes)
3. Does he kill the accountant? (Hunch: Yes)
Quote:
Originally Posted by msdivy View Post
This movie got me glued to the screen and I watched it back to back. I plan to watch it again. A very violent film.

Last edited by Technocrat : 5th May 2008 at 17:05.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks