Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th February 2010, 01:11   #901
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post

I'm talking about this place called Shahi's that is located inside the RTO/BDA Complex premises. It's a wonderful place for kababs! The beef kababs I'm referring to usually get over by 7:30 in the evening! That's how good they are! I suggest we have another meet there guys! And this time, it will be a walk from my place!
Aah, perfect. Not too far from my place as well, 5 minutes drive (I stay behind Big Bazaar, OMR) Would love to try it sometime.
Old 10th February 2010, 04:42   #902
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay_b View Post
Wow, that's a huge list for park-and-eat food joints, Thanks buddy, Gotta try Kabab Corner and ice n spice, I'm not a big fan of ice creams and food without meat

I never knew Chalukya served to the car.
Thank you guys!

P.S- Any 24hr eat outs in Bangy?

Try Cilantro in Koramangala, a 24/7 restaurant in Koramangala (Close to sony world opp to the old maharaja's hotel) pretty filling sandwiches and sizzlers available round the clock. Compared to the other "stratosphericly priced" meals available in 5 stars this is economical
Old 11th February 2010, 14:47   #903
BHPian

Had been to Indi Joe's on Old Airport road yesterday and found the food average. The only continental food we found were the Sweet Corn Pizza's and the Mexican Vegetable Stir Fry.
Old 12th February 2010, 18:07   #904
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy View Post
Aah, perfect. Not too far from my place as well, 5 minutes drive (I stay behind Big Bazaar, OMR) Would love to try it sometime.
Great! Sounds terrific! We should plan a quick meet then. Let's round up about 3-5 people who are ready to come on short notice and meet up sometime around the evening one of these days!
Old 12th February 2010, 20:21   #905
Distinguished - BHPian

Plan plan plan!! Tomorrow night? How is everyone placed?
Old 12th February 2010, 20:28   #906
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 View Post
Plan plan plan!! Tomorrow night? How is everyone placed?
OT: Let's continue this in the quick meets section, Nikhil.

For those who don't know, it's called Shahi's. It's owned by Fanoo's in Johnson Market/Richmond Town.
Old 14th February 2010, 01:11   #907
Senior - BHPian

Guys,

Any one been to silver metro in Total mall. AFAIK it has 200 for Buffet some time back and there was a price hike! Any idea how much it is now!

People who work in E-city, new restaurant named Blue corrionder has opened near SBI. Initial offer is 199+taxes for buffet. People who had been there including me have enjoyed the food. try it out guys before they make it 299+taxes
Old 16th February 2010, 14:32   #908
J.Ravi

I am a regular visitor to Nisarga Garden Restaurant, Infantry Road, located just opposite Police Commissioner's office, which is an excellent place to eat any food of our choice.

It has both self-service and regular service sections. You get almost everything anytime, that is their USP. Mouth-watering dishes of South Indian, North Indian, snacks, chat, tiffin, meals, Chinese, etc. are available at mouth-watering prices. Vegetable noodles is too good to resist. So is hot Holige. It is actually the canteen for Kambli Bhavan, but they are open for public too.

Statutory warning: only vegetarian dishes are available!

Last edited by J.Ravi : 16th February 2010 at 14:35.

Old 17th February 2010, 10:39   #909
Senior - BHPian

Been to newly opened 3 quarter Chinese in Cosmopolitan club, Jayanagar.
Ordered crispy chicken, Mixed Sea food fried rice, Jumbo prawns.
Crispy chiken + prawns was just ok, But fried rice was just not to the mark, It was just bland. Ambience is really good, but Parking not available.
Old 17th February 2010, 11:31   #910
BHPian

Guys urgent help required. I have a meeting with one of the top honchos of my client organization this evening. Can someone suggest a few very good executive range restaurants near brunton road or MG road. Not too keen on chinese joints such as 3 quarters chinese or mainland china on church street. How is the palm grove restaurant, any other good places with good and quite ambience where we can enjoy the food aswell as have some buisness talk. How about the restaurant at the park hotel. Any ideas on how much a good meal for one would cost there? I heard the food is also good .

Last edited by Rotorhead : 17th February 2010 at 11:36.
Old 17th February 2010, 12:22   #911
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
Guys urgent help required. I have a meeting with one of the top honchos of my client organization this evening. Can someone suggest a few very good executive range restaurants near brunton road or MG road. Not too keen on chinese joints such as 3 quarters chinese or mainland china on church street. How is the palm grove restaurant, any other good places with good and quite ambience where we can enjoy the food aswell as have some buisness talk. How about the restaurant at the park hotel. Any ideas on how much a good meal for one would cost there? I heard the food is also good .
Go to Karavalli restaurant on residency road (it is Part of Gateway hotel). Authentic Kerala food, Quite place, almost personalised service but is slightly on the expensive side.
Old 17th February 2010, 12:40   #912
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
Guys urgent help required. I have a meeting with one of the top honchos of my client organization this evening. Can someone suggest a few very good executive range restaurants near brunton road or MG road.
Why not try PINXX (Royal Orchid) at Manipal center. Very decent hotel with nice menu.
Dinner buffet was around 350+ Rs when I had been there last time(quite a long time back)
Old 17th February 2010, 12:46   #913
Team-BHP Support

There is Caperberry next to Manipal Centre. Building is The Estate on Dickenson road. The front is Tanishq shop and Caperberry is at the back.

It's very good.
Old 17th February 2010, 13:05   #914
BHPian

Try the Cubbon Pavilion at the ITC Royal Gardenia on residency road. I'am sure that'll leave your client mighty impressed.
Old 17th February 2010, 13:55   #915
BHPian

@recshenoy : Yaa Silver metro is really good i must say. Even though the food is not the tastiest but the quality and variety is really appreciable. I think its around 400/- in week ends.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks