Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th November 2015, 12:56   #2836
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhjain View Post
I have a lot of stuff to give away as part of clean up exercise during house shift. List includes chargers, iron press, Sony car amplifier, Swift parcel tray with speakers, Sony 32" wall mount bracket etc. Interested bhpians can check and collect from Noida today. Please PM for more details if interested.

Hi,

Is the amp and speakers still available?
Old 18th November 2015, 15:49   #2837
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

I have a 4 feet aquarium to give away. Please note that there is no fish in it and you will need to arrange for logistics to move it to your place. I'm giving it away along with the stand. Pickup area is near Dairy Circle, Bangalore.

Edit: Reserved for audioholic
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-cc8ee542e40fc19ae1c6a6648200909a.jpg  

Last edited by manojgautham : 18th November 2015 at 16:01.
Old 21st November 2015, 01:52   #2838
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzuki san View Post

Hi Johann,

Glad you are enjoying the mags.
It was nice meeting up with you as well.
I have another pile of auto mags (mainly Autocar and Overdrive).
Anyone interested please pm me.
Can be picked up from Lokhandwala Complex. Andheri (West).

johanskaria : Are you interested in another lot of mags?

Regards,
SS
Old 21st November 2015, 03:46   #2839
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzuki san View Post
I have another pile of auto mags (mainly Autocar and Overdrive).
Anyone interested please pm me.
Can be picked up from Lokhandwala Complex. Andheri (West).

johanskaria : Are you interested in another lot of mags?

Regards,
SS
Suzuki san please reserve them for me.
I'm out of bombay right now.
Will contact you as soon as I'm back.
Thank you very much for remembering.
Old 22nd November 2015, 11:47   #2840
BHPian

Hi Johannskaria,

No problem. Mags have been blocked for you.

Regards,
SS
Old 25th November 2015, 21:07   #2841
BHPian

One car seat for giveaway in Mumbai. Basic model, but served us effectively for several years. Not been in use for over a year now as kids are older. Upholstery may need to be refurbished, otherwise it is in good working condition. Pick up from Worli.

Please PM me if you are interested.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-car-seat.jpg  

Old 26th November 2015, 14:56   #2842
BHPian

My aquarium is available for pick up from near Dairy Circle as Audioholic has not been able to pick it up. Do let me know if anyone needs it. Refer to my post above.
Old 27th November 2015, 09:29   #2843
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manojgautham View Post
My aquarium is available for pick up from near Dairy Circle as Audioholic has not been able to pick it up. Do let me know if anyone needs it. Refer to my post above.

Interested. Sent pm. Pls check
Old 29th November 2015, 14:33   #2844
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellmet View Post
For give away is a collection of oil paints, canvases, some brushes, oils, and an easel.
Still available. Also have quite a few oil painting learning books too!
Old 30th November 2015, 10:01   #2845
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manojgautham View Post

If this is still available? if yes, would like to pickup after 6th December as i am out of station now.

Let me know if that's fine.
Old 3rd December 2015, 14:22   #2846
BHPian

Clearing up some unused stuff in the house. Following are available to anyone interested to pick them up before Saturday morning.

Contact by pm if interested.

1. Lew boxing bag - 30 (or 35) kg

2. HP Photosmart 7838 - Needs a trip to the service center. When it was working, one of the best printer we used

3. Brother DCP-J125 - Multifunction printer, print quality is only documents/text worthy. It wasnt used for a long time. Might need a trip to the service center.
Old 3rd December 2015, 17:25   #2847
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pallavi View Post
Clearing up some unused stuff in the house. Following are available to anyone interested to pick them up before Saturday morning.

Contact by pm if interested.
I cannot PM you as i am still a newbie,but i am very much interested in the boxing bag.Do reply if available.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 3rd December 2015 at 22:23. Reason: Correcting quotes.
Old 3rd December 2015, 18:05   #2848
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailBlazer007 View Post
I cannot PM you as i am still a newbie,but i am very much interested in the boxing bag.Do reply if available.

It is available and reserved for you. Not sure how to share the contact information.

Any ideas?

Last edited by Pallavi : 3rd December 2015 at 18:06.
Old 3rd December 2015, 18:42   #2849
BHPian

Quote:
It is available and reserved for you. Not sure how to share the contact information.

Any ideas?
mailinator
trailblazer can send a mail to pallavi@mailinator.com (or any mail id). He can mention his actual mail id / phone no in mail. You can go and check the mail at mailinator.com
No need to set up / sign up and no password. Just send to any_id@mailinator.com and go and read mail there.
Old 3rd December 2015, 19:28   #2850
BHPian

Quote:
2. HP Photosmart 7838 - Needs a trip to the service center. When it was working, one of the best printer we used

3. Brother DCP-J125 - Multifunction printer, print quality is only documents/text worthy. It wasnt used for a long time. Might need a trip to the service center.
Hi Pallavi,

I was interested in the printers that you're giving away. Can I get them both if they haven't already been reserved? I am based in IsRO layout and would pick it from any location in BLR.

I am not able to PM you due to some browser issue. Please suggest some alternate mode of communication. If needed, you can contact me on 9066665419.

Regards,
Syed

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks