Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th November 2009, 13:52   #181
Distinguished - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

@tanwaramit:

I had the same problem. The reason is that your browser has cached the older 18 features. Hit refresh on your browser (this worked for me and i could see the 6 new features). Or you can clear the cache for your browser and load the page again.
Old 14th November 2009, 23:08   #182
BHPian

They seem to have replaced the pop up page ( new features) again with the old list. The new list that I had posted yesterday, had only 6 features and now it shows 18 ( old ones).

Its possible that they would add the other six/ prepare a new page and post it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4addict View Post
@tanwaramit:

I had the same problem. The reason is that your browser has cached the older 18 features. Hit refresh on your browser (this worked for me and i could see the 6 new features). Or you can clear the cache for your browser and load the page again.
Old 15th November 2009, 09:09   #183
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatrughna View Post
They seem to have replaced the pop up page ( new features) again with the old list. The new list that I had posted yesterday, had only 6 features and now it shows 18 ( old ones).

Its possible that they would add the other six/ prepare a new page and post it again.
and I was wondering whats the problem with my ISP. tried in IE, firefox, safari, chrome, opera, cleared caches, still couldnt see it.

Hope to see a better page with these changes.
Old 16th November 2009, 10:59   #184
BHPian

You can blame it on the eagerness / curiosity to see the new page but great to know that you tried with so many browsers. By the way, its still not up ( though I think you must have tried many times yet again and you will keep trying like me).

After sending the revised price list , no revert as yet from the dealer on the expeccted delivery date nor regarding the availability of colors other than black/ white ( rocky biege or java brown).

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanwaramit View Post
and I was wondering whats the problem with my ISP. tried in IE, firefox, safari, chrome, opera, cleared caches, still couldnt see it.

Hope to see a better page with these changes.
Old 17th November 2009, 16:38   #185
BHPian

whatsnew

@ tanwarsmit- visit the link. They have put up the 6 new features page again ( Whatsnew). Seems that they couldnt figure out how to put the new features and new new features. Probaly in the 18 new features, the price drop of 70K was also mentioned which may get a bit neutralised to a great extent by adding these 6 new things- hence, the confusion. They have also put up some of the pics of new features in the appropriate sections in the features page as well. They are probably updating their webpage scripts.

Hope then dont remove it by the time you get to click it. Chances are that if you visit the page in the evening or late night- the pending work of updating the relevant sections on the website will be over. So here it is finally- officially and announced. Airbags is shown as optional feature on VLX.

Last edited by shatrughna : 17th November 2009 at 16:45.
Old 17th November 2009, 16:58   #186
BHPian

I could see the new features now. And I couldn't check the price. It shows the following message.

:: Welcome to Mahindra Scorpio Refresh ::

"City-wise prices will be available shortly.".

Hopefully, it will be updated soon.
Old 17th November 2009, 17:09   #187
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
whatsnew

@ tanwarsmit- visit the link. They have put up the 6 new features page again ( Whatsnew). Seems that they couldnt figure out how to put the new features and new new features. Probaly in the 18 new features, the price drop of 70K was also mentioned which may get a bit neutralised to a great extent by adding these 6 new things- hence, the confusion. They have also put up some of the pics of new features in the appropriate sections in the features page as well. They are probably updating their webpage scripts.

Hope then dont remove it by the time you get to click it. Chances are that if you visit the page in the evening or late night- the pending work of updating the relevant sections on the website will be over. So here it is finally- officially and announced. Airbags is shown as optional feature on VLX.
Yup, can see it now. It seems like its been ages since Vicky.in announced these changes and Official website is getting updated today. Damn slow. Hope you get your gaadi faast Shatrughna.
Old 19th November 2009, 09:27   #188
BHPian

prices update on website

Prices updated on the website now. Please, check.
Mumbai prices here.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Scorpio Mumbai prices.doc (489.0 KB, 351 views)

Last edited by shatrughna : 19th November 2009 at 09:29.
Old 19th November 2009, 13:59   #189
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Prices updated on the website now. Please, check.
Mumbai prices here.
According to the pricelist, there is no AT 4x4 with Airbags . I am sure it is probably an error on the part of someone who updated the website as it doesn't make sense.
Old 19th November 2009, 17:45   #190
BHPian

Hondadude- please, check the attachment properly. Its mentioned.

VLX AT BS3 4WD- Airbag - 1094500.
Old 19th November 2009, 18:13   #191
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hondadude- please, check the attachment properly. Its mentioned.

VLX AT BS3 4WD- Airbag - 1094500.
I was mentioning about the website.

Now I have tried with IE and it is showing the prices. Firefox isn't showing anything below AT 4x4.
Old 19th November 2009, 19:48   #192
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondadude View Post
I was mentioning about the website.

Now I have tried with IE and it is showing the prices. Firefox isn't showing anything below AT 4x4.
yup, an issue with firefox, IE displays it, but not fine. seems going out of the placeholder. they should have tested atleast in all browsers.

when are you getting your beast ?
Old 19th November 2009, 22:31   #193
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanwaramit View Post
yup, an issue with firefox, IE displays it, but not fine. seems going out of the placeholder. they should have tested atleast in all browsers.

when are you getting your beast ?
Booked it! Dealer is expecting delivery in Jan so keeping my fingers crossed.
Old 19th November 2009, 23:07   #194
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Congratulations! 10 weeks of waiting for delivery was what I did for my VLX M/T 4WD. So mid- to end-Jan should be your target, I guess.
Old 19th November 2009, 23:20   #195
BHPian

They are going full throttle on the production now. Deliveries expected in 4- f weeks instead of 10 as planned earlier. Yesterday the first car even went for registration- same configuration. This was for a celebrity - who I guess is the first registered customer in Mumbai and may be whole India. Those who have booked their orders are being processed now faster. This version - all ATs are BS3 compliant and they will try to push as many pieces as possible before Mar 10 end. So try your luck with your dealer tomorrow, you may get better news. Mine has said so but still non-committal on delivery dates as may be they are secretly hoping some big gun to pay premium for on the spot delivery. We happen to be their captive customer so got to be patient and hope that they are fair to us as well.
Quote:

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks