Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th July 2012, 11:53   #346
BHPian

re: Review: The 2nd-gen Maruti Dzire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel lover View Post
Freebies - Parking sensors, Floor mats, Car Perfume and Teflon coating on top
First of all hearty congratulations to you and your family sir. how did you get freebies on dzire. AFAIK you are the first person I have heard who got anything free with dzire other than door mats and perfume .Other Dzire members, please correct me if I am wrong.

BTW your isuzu rocks, looks like an american muscle car from side angle
Old 24th July 2012, 20:46   #347
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungrygamer

First of all hearty congratulations to you and your family sir. how did you get freebies on dzire. AFAIK you are the first person I have heard who got anything free with dzire other than door mats and perfume .Other Dzire members, please correct me if I am wrong.

BTW your isuzu rocks, looks like an american muscle car from side angle
Thank you hungrygamer for the wishes. :-) Regarding the freebies, I believe less sale of petrol automatic dzire did the trick.
Old 3rd August 2012, 14:29   #348
BHPian

After a lot of analysis, decided to upgrade my Swift Vxi to a Dzire Zdi.With the lockout at Manesar, most showrooms are saying a waiting period of 10 months!!!

Is there any way one could get it delivered sooner without knowing anyone influential?
Old 4th August 2012, 04:15   #349
BHPian

Great review GTO!

I wonder why the Dzire was upgraded by Maruti. The boot is not practical and there is no change in the performance! The old Dzire seemed better.
Old 7th August 2012, 09:16   #350
BHPian

Quote:
After a lot of analysis, decided to upgrade my Swift Vxi to a Dzire Zdi.With the lockout at Manesar, most showrooms are saying a waiting period of 10 months!!!

Is there any way one could get it delivered sooner without knowing anyone influential?
On the contrary, I was told 365 days at the time of the booking. Last week I chased to pay up and pick up my ZDI pacific green. That makes it less than 5 months. Was trying to see if someone from f&f was willing to pick up. But ultimately surrendered my booking for Dzire ZDI yesterday with 300 Rs damages. 3 guys had booked speculative thinking they would make some money only 1 managed to sell it. I wasn't looking for any money though.
I don't think waiting is so high. While cancelling saw 90 days notice displayed for new bookings.
BTW the partitions around the driver are quite annoying in new Dzire. Check twice before buying.
Rgds.

Last edited by sindabad.sailor : 7th August 2012 at 09:19. Reason: typographic errors
Old 13th August 2012, 16:29   #351
BHPian

After a fantastic journey with my Swift VXi, finally booked the Dzire ZDi on 27th July. I was told of a waiting period of 7 months. Considering the production ratio of 78% Vdi, 10% Zdi, I am worried if the 7 months is also realistic? Without price protection, its a gamble to wait for 7+ months, and who knows what PC Chidambaram has in store in the budget :-(
Anyone knows what is the regular output of Zdi's from Manesar? Any tips on securing a early delivery?
Old 14th August 2012, 21:36   #352

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmokid View Post
Any tips on securing a early delivery?
well waited for 9 months when dzire old model was launched .I was promised delivery in 3 months and i sold my favorite Baleno and got good deal .was without car for 9 months,on my scooter daily calling maruti show room to know the time of delivery. Was very painful. Used dzire for 3 years and got superb resale as new cars were till having long waiting.
Old 15th August 2012, 22:52   #353
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindabad.sailor View Post
On the contrary, I was told 365 days at the time of the booking. Last week I chased to pay up and pick up my ZDI pacific green. That makes it less than 5 months. Was trying to see if someone from f&f was willing to pick up. But ultimately surrendered my booking for Dzire ZDI yesterday with 300 Rs damages. 3 guys had booked speculative thinking they would make some money only 1 managed to sell it. I wasn't looking for any money though.
I don't think waiting is so high. While cancelling saw 90 days notice displayed for new bookings.
BTW the partitions around the driver are quite annoying in new Dzire. Check twice before buying.
Rgds.
Hmm, went yesterday to the showroom, it says 24+ months waiting period displayed, and they are saying glistering grey & Zdi combi isnt going to help the cause either. Vague possibilities of a while/silver Vdi in about 12-15 weeks if one is lucky.
Wish there was a way of reaching someone who has booked, and is cancelling after being ahead in the queue aka speculators....
Old 15th August 2012, 22:57   #354
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxtouch View Post
well waited for 9 months when dzire old model was launched .I was promised delivery in 3 months and i sold my favorite Baleno and got good deal .was without car for 9 months,on my scooter daily calling maruti show room to know the time of delivery. Was very painful. Used dzire for 3 years and got superb resale as new cars were till having long waiting.
I know what you been on both counts. I am getting a very good deal on my Swift Vxi, but skeptical to give it away without knowing when the Dzire will be delivered.
It would be a pain without a car, and the strategy isnt gonna score any browney points with Wifey
Old 22nd August 2012, 10:44   #355
BHPian

Quote:
Hmm, went yesterday to the showroom, it says 24+ months waiting period displayed, and they are saying glistering grey & Zdi combi isnt going to help the cause either. Vague possibilities of a while/silver Vdi in about 12-15 weeks if one is lucky.
Wish there was a way of reaching someone who has booked, and is cancelling after being ahead in the queue aka speculators....
Sai service had mentioned that I can't pass my booking to someone. The car has to registered on my name and then has to be sold to the buyer. I think this is mere gimmick and Sai must have sold it to someone with some ON money.
If you are wiling to be 2nd buyer of 1 day old car I think you have some scope.
Rgds.
Old 27th August 2012, 15:23   #356
F50
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this Dzire with 3 Altos and 2 Celerio(A-Star), all LHDs at Princess Docks

Review: The 2nd-gen Maruti Dzire-suzuki-dzire-lhd_new.jpg

Mods - I didnt find any other relevant thread for LHDs (one was locked and directing to this thread)

Last edited by F50 : 27th August 2012 at 15:25.
Old 6th September 2012, 11:50   #357
Distinguished - BHPian

Maruti Suzuki starts production of new Dzire at Gurgaon to clear backlog.

Quote:
At present, the company has over 65,000 pending orders for the new Dzire and the waiting period is about 4-5 months
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/16277559.cms
Old 18th September 2012, 20:18   #358
Senior - BHPian

Have there been any updates with regards to the wait time of the Dzire in Bangalore after the production has resumed?
Old 24th September 2012, 16:24   #359
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
Have there been any updates with regards to the wait time of the Dzire in Bangalore after the production has resumed?
Had a chat with the sales rep from Bimal Auto last week who handled my dzire purchase, there is still some waiting (1 month <) period for petrol ones, Diesel - the waiting period is same or more as before, you can check with the dealerships.
Old 25th September 2012, 16:31   #360
BHPian

Guys a general question for new Maruti Dzire owners.

Whats the recomended tyre pressure for petrol Dzire? Could any Dzire owner throw light on this?

Sorry if Iam being little

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks