Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th September 2014, 18:15   #151
BANNED

Re: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport - A Super Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by satpalsharma View Post
The information I've with a recent talk to a dealer is that Pajero Sport AT will 'probably' be coming by November 2014. And it'll be a 4x2 and not 4x4.
You are correct. The Pajero Sport AT will be a 4x2 with 50NM lesser torque (350NM) compared to the manual variant (400NM).
Not that it matters a lot but wanted to clarify it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anshuman_v View Post
Guys, it looks like the heart is winning.... I hope to be able to update in next couple of weeks!
The Bangalore dealer is a family friend so let me know if and when you need any help in closing the deal if you decide to go with it.

I am just back from Ladakh and can give some inputs on the vehicle if required.
n.devdath is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th September 2014, 09:22   #152
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.devdath View Post

The Bangalore dealer is a family friend so let me know if and when you need any help in closing the deal if you decide to go with it.

I am just back from Ladakh and can give some inputs on the vehicle if required.
Dev, thats very helpful - thanks for the offer. I have messaged you at your yahoo id (from your TBHP profile), with my phone number. Please call me as possible. Will be good to chat and see if we can do anything! Else just pm me your number and I will call you.
Old 17th September 2014, 16:31   #153
BHPian

Hi all,

Finally, some good news. I took delivery of my black Pajero Sport today. Special thanks to Devdath, Sharpshooter and all the other fellow Pajero owners for all the info and help.

Am hoping to post a nicely detailed review towards the end of the week. Just wanted to share this news with all

Cheers
anshuman_v is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th September 2014, 17:19   #154
BHPian

Quote:
Hi all,

Finally, some good news. I took delivery of my black Pajero Sport today. Special thanks to Devdath, Sharpshooter and all the other fellow Pajero owners for all the info and help.

Am hoping to post a nicely detailed review towards the end of the week. Just wanted to share this news with all

Cheers
Hearty congrats and a warm welcome to a growing tribe. May it increase
There seem to be quite a few folks riding these on the road these days and I have friends telling me when they see a PS on the road

Do post Pics !
Old 22nd September 2014, 14:33   #155
BHPian

Quote:
Hi all,

Cheers
Congratulations! So finally the heart won! Looking forward for regular updates on your new possession.
Old 28th September 2014, 18:51   #156
BHPian

For guys who are following the Pajero thread, a new Pajero Sport - Limited Edition has been launched. I believe it costs roughly 1 lakh more than the Pajero Sport Anniversary edition - and includes some nice goodies like DVD screens in the rear headrests, turn indicators, chiller box, etc. Good to see some additional stuff coming in.
Old 13th October 2014, 11:47   #157
BHPian

4th Service | 30,000 kms or 18 months | ₹ 11,522/-
Done with my 4th Service. As usual it went pretty smooth. Dropped in the morning, picked up in the evening. I didn't have any complaints on the vehicle from my side. They did the usual checkup, cleaned the brake pads, replaced the Engine Oil (Synthetic), Oil Filter and Windscreen wash fluid.

This was the first paid service. Out of the total cost mentioned above, the labor cost for this paid service amounts to ₹ 1,677.53/-
Old 13th October 2014, 16:42   #158
BHPian

Quote:
4th Service | 30,000 kms or 18 months | ₹ 11,522/-
I didn't have any complaints on the vehicle from my side. They did the usual checkup, cleaned the brake pads, replaced the Engine Oil (Synthetic), Oil Filter and Windscreen wash fluid.
Good information, thanks for the update.

I am curious to know more about why you use Synthetic oil - how many kilometers do you run the vehicle in between the two services? Per my understanding - unless you really run for over 10000 kms between the two services, the normal oil should be just fine. Do you notice any difference in mileage, or any other reason for synthetic? Thanks
Old 13th October 2014, 18:38   #159
BHPian

Quote:
Good information, thanks for the update.

I am curious to know more about why you use Synthetic oil - how many kilometers do you run the vehicle in between the two services? Per my understanding - unless you really run for over 10000 kms between the two services, the normal oil should be just fine. Do you notice any difference in mileage, or any other reason for synthetic? Thanks
The first time I decided to go for Synthetic is just because its a better oil and I wanted to give my vehicle best wherever I can. Pardon me of going just by my emotional response and not being too technical for identifying any real impacting differences based on my usage.

Anyways, I changed to synthetic during my 2nd service (6 months or 10k), the difference I felt after that is a calming engine which appears smooth, it could totally be psychological after the service. Btw, I was also told that the new Pajero Sport models will come with Synthetic oil by default not sure if it's happening.

The maximum mileage I got on highway is 13.8kmpl [2wd, 100 kmph]. And this I noted twice.. once on my Bangalore trip and other on my Mahabaleswar (from Hyderabad). The mileage depends upon lot of factors so not sure how much help the Synthetic oil is giving here.

Last edited by satpalsharma : 13th October 2014 at 18:55. Reason: minor editing
Old 21st October 2014, 23:19   #160
BHPian

Quote:
The maximum mileage I got on highway is 13.8kmpl [2wd, 100 kmph]. And this I noted twice.. once on my Bangalore trip and other on my Mahabaleswar (from Hyderabad). The mileage depends upon lot of factors so not sure how much help the Synthetic oil is giving here.

Small correction.. the average I got was 12.87 kmpl. I remember it being close to 13 so got confused and mentioned 13.8 in my previous post.
satpalsharma is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd October 2014, 08:04   #161
BANNED

Quote:
Small correction.. the average I got was 12.87 kmpl.
Which is actually very good. I get around 10.7 at speeds of 115-120kmph.
Old 27th October 2014, 23:40   #162
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
You are correct. The Pajero Sport AT will be a 4x2 with 50NM lesser torque (350NM) compared to the manual variant (400NM).
Not that it matters a lot but wanted to clarify it.

Hi devdath,

I am considering Pajero Sport AT. Would you (or any other Pajero Sport owner) know the approximate launch date?
Old 28th October 2014, 07:55   #163
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondadude View Post
Hi devdath,

I am considering Pajero Sport AT. Would you (or any other Pajero Sport owner) know the approximate launch date?
The Pajero Sport is likely to be launched around the 15th of November.
n.devdath is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th November 2014, 11:39   #164
BHPian

Quote:
The Pajero Sport is likely to be launched around the 15th of November.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondadude View Post
Hi devdath,

Pajero Sport Automatic finally launching on November 14, 2014. Got this image from Pajero Sport India FB page.

Mitsubishi Pajero Sport - A Super Upgrade-p_automatic.jpg

They put a countdown timer on their site @ http://pajerosport.in/

The photo on their website sports a new montero like grill, I wonder if that would be available as an accessory for the current Pajero Sport ownsers.
satpalsharma is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th November 2014, 13:01   #165
BHPian

Quote:

The photo on their website sports a new montero like grill, I wonder if that would be available as an accessory for the current Pajero Sport ownsers.
I think this is the grill for Pajero Sport versions in Thailand/Malaysia as well

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks