Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th November 2014, 20:13   #181
BANNED

Re: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport - A Super Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
But maybe I missed out, did you replace your scorpio with a PS. Why no ownership threads ?
Yes, I did.

Well, work has been keeping me very busy of late and hence haven't had the time to pen a complete thread of my own.
n.devdath is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th November 2014, 07:38   #182
BHPian

There seems to be a new mitsu dealership coming up near hebbal on the ring road on the left just before the flyover.. so an" opening shortly" just now
Old 26th November 2014, 08:32   #183
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh@rpshooter View Post
There seems to be a new mitsu dealership coming up near hebbal on the ring road on the left just before the flyover
Yes there is. The inauguration is tentatively scheduled for 15th of December.
Old 2nd December 2014, 11:47   #184
BHPian

Guys, where can we get the pricing details of the new Pajero Sport 4x2 AT ? I don't see it mentioned in the website. Do we have the pricing information shared anywhere ? I am more interested in the 4x4 MT but wanted to know the pricing of AT before I take a call.

@Pajero Sport owners, can you share the price (OTR) break up of your purchase and your experience while bargaining with the dealer. Satpal has shared his price break up. If others owners could do the same, it would help the "would be" Pajero Sport owners during the deal making process.

Also, the insurance quoted by the dealers is crazy!! I was wondering if I can get it done outside which is almost 30% less.
Old 2nd December 2014, 20:52   #185
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiddela View Post
Guys, where can we get the pricing details of the new Pajero Sport 4x2 AT ? I don't see it mentioned in the website. Do we have the pricing information shared anywhere ? I am more interested in the 4x4 MT but wanted to know the pricing of AT before I take a call.

Also, the insurance quoted by the dealers is crazy!! I was wondering if I can get it done outside which is almost 30% less.
Here goes:

MT:
Ex-Showroom: 24.12 lac
Road Tax: 5.06 lac
Insurance: 0.66 lac

AT:
Ex-Showroom: 23.87 lac
Road Tax: 5.02 lac
Insurance: 0.66 lac

Dealer insurance tends to get expensive at times. Negotiate hard. Let me know if you need any help.
Old 3rd December 2014, 00:47   #186
BHPian

Thanks Dev!! That helps.

Was wondering on what other aspects we can negotiate. Satpal mentioned Handling charges of 35K. This is quite high, can we negotiate on this ?

What about other minor accessories like rear spoilers, floor mats, mud flaps etc etc. All these things when added up become a substantial amount. Can we negotiate on these as well ?

Also, is the fifth wheel is an alloy wheel or a regular wheel ?
Old 3rd December 2014, 09:07   #187
BANNED

Quote:
Was wondering on what other aspects we can negotiate. Satpal mentioned Handling charges of 35K. This is quite high, can we negotiate on this ?

What about other minor accessories like rear spoilers, floor mats, mud flaps etc etc. All these things when added up become a substantial amount. Can we negotiate on these as well ?
The rear spoiler and the floor mats should be standard issue accessories along with mudflaps.

However, I would recommend 3D floor mats to keep the carpet underneath clean.

Handling charges, I guess to some extent.

Quote:
Also, is the fifth wheel is an alloy wheel or a regular wheel ?
The fifth wheel is a full size alloy spare wheel.
Old 3rd December 2014, 12:23   #188
BHPian

Thanks Dev!!

Right now our family is discussing whether to invest a new property. If that does not go anywhere or gets postponed for an year - Pajero is in, otherwise Pajero will be postponed for at least another year.

We own an 2006 Swift Petrol and 2011 Verna Fluidic Petrol. We were planning to get rid of Swift (which is still in absolutely awesome condition) and get in an SUV. XUV 500 was initially finalised but I was keen on Fortuner or a Paj - my heart says Paj though. Also, looks like the new Fortuner has a decent interior and accessory upgrade... so we are still deciding on what to buy if we are going ahead. Anyway, what is the general opinion about the new Fortuner upgrade, any idea ?

Anyway, I will update when we decide on something.
Old 3rd December 2014, 13:37   #189
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks Dev!!

Right now our family is discussing whether to invest a new property. If that does not go anywhere or gets postponed for an year - Pajero is in, otherwise Pajero will be postponed for at least another year.

We own an 2006 Swift Petrol and 2011 Verna Fluidic Petrol. We were planning to get rid of Swift (which is still in absolutely awesome condition) and get in an SUV. XUV 500 was initially finalised but I was keen on Fortuner or a Paj - my heart says Paj though. Also, looks like the new Fortuner has a decent interior and accessory upgrade... so we are still deciding on what to buy if we are going ahead. Anyway, what is the general opinion about the new Fortuner upgrade, any idea ?

Anyway, I will update when we decide on something.
You will find many threads on this

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/suvs-m...erve-look.html
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/suvs-m...2-lac-inr.html
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ve-review.html
Old 3rd December 2014, 19:27   #190
BHPian

Mod Note : Please do NOT use acronyms (e.g. PS, ANHC, T-Fort) when referring to cars. You are ONLY permitted to use the full Make & Model name for cars.

Fellow Pajero Sport owners- I am a new joinee to the forum. I bought a Pajero Sport (Anniversary Edition) around 6 weeks back. I did read most of the reviews and feedback on this and other thread before making the plunge. I have not had the chance to really use it well to have detailed feedback, though happy for the first 800KM that I have used it.

Last edited by GTO : 4th December 2014 at 13:10. Reason: No acronyms please
asinghal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd December 2014, 23:12   #191
BHPian

Congratulations @asinghal, wish you many many happy miles on your beast. Please share pictures as they say every picture is worth thousand words.

Last edited by GTO : 4th December 2014 at 13:11. Reason: Quoted post edited
Ross is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th December 2014, 20:54   #192
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross View Post
Congratulations @asinghal, wish you many many happy miles on your beast. Please share pictures as they say every picture is worth thousand words.
Thanks for the warm welcome. Is there a bangalore Pajero Sport owner club or meet? Light offroading?
Old 5th December 2014, 09:55   #193
BHPian

There is indeed. PM me your facebook id, I will get you added. Or look up Devdath on Facebook. He is our guiding light, mascot, etc etc in Bangalore ;-)
anshuman_v is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th December 2014, 14:44   #194
BHPian

Mine is a 2013 car (not anniversary edition)

Dealer quoted 62000 for regular insurance (non- zero dep)

I got it insured through our agent and pain 49000 for zero-dep insurance. HDFC also has a cash-less scheme with mitsubishi. very convenient.
abhinavsureka is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th December 2014, 08:43   #195
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by asinghal View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome. Is there a bangalore Pajero Sport owner club or meet? Light offroading?
Here is the url for the FB group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2323...73774/?fref=ts
Quote:
Originally Posted by anshuman_v View Post
There is indeed. PM me your facebook id, I will get you added. Or look up Devdath on Facebook. He is our guiding light, mascot, etc etc in Bangalore ;-)
Thank you for those kind words. I only share what little I know.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks