Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd October 2012, 13:52   #331
BHPian

Re: 3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomaverick View Post
Got the interior essential treatment done yesterday as it was due long time after recent few highway trips. The interiors are back to being new and all foul smell is gone, great work done by the team there despite a sudden rush.
Whats the cost sirji and how much would it cost for the interiors to be cleaned up for a Scorp? The exteriors I guess is around 4k?
Old 23rd October 2012, 21:30   #332
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviorp View Post
Whats the cost sirji and how much would it cost for the interiors to be cleaned up for a Scorp? The exteriors I guess is around 4k?
Sorry Avinash i dont remember the exact cost but i had taken the Essential Interior since mine was not that dirty. 4k might be for the advance exterior because Power Shine which is wash and wax is around 1100.
motomaverick is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2012, 23:52   #333
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
Saw this couple of days ago - there's a new 3M Car Care center coming up on 100 feet Road Indiranagar (closer to the Old Madras Road side). As soon as you turn onto 100 feet Road from Old Madras Road you will find it on the left side at the first junction. This will be good for folks on the eastern side of the city
This was inaugurated today. I noticed all flower garlands etc. and puja like atmosphere there. I noticed on my way to a movie, hence couldn't stop and check out. My car detailing expenses will rise sharply as a result of this.
Old 30th October 2012, 15:08   #334
Distinguished - BHPian

Got the PPF installed on the ORVMs to keep it free from scratches which the two wheelers in Bangalore freely gift it to the cars .

The work was done from 3M HSR Layout. Cost Rs. 1,399/-

Mr. Sidhu and Pradeep suggested me the most prone areas where the PPF will come in handy. They don't pressurize you to put PPF all over the car. They were honest as to where the PPF will come in handy. I went as per their suggestion and I am happy about it.

Please refer to the 3M website for more details on the film and functionality.

Now how do they do it? here we go with the pictorial demonstration.

The measurements being taken.

The boys started their work

Mr. Pradeep as usual inspecting the work to maintain top notch quality installation and service

The end result

Happy with the outcome.

Service levels as usual is top notch. Make no mistake, I am a returning customer to this store.

Thanks Sidhu, Pradeep and the other boys out there.
nkrishnap is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th November 2012, 14:42   #335
BHPian

Took my 1.6 for a regular wash yesterday & as usual, the experience was flawless.

What started as a regular wash ended up with the full body waxing, interior cleaning & wraping the mirrors in 3M's Carbon Fiber wrap

Total damages : 6040

A BIG to Sidhu, Pradeep & the boys!
Attached Thumbnails
3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-photo-1.jpg  

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-photo-2.jpg  

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-photo-3.jpg  

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-photo-4.jpg  

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-photo-5.jpg  

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-image_1352612589603776.jpg  

Last edited by speed kills : 11th November 2012 at 14:47.
speed kills is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 11th November 2012, 16:46   #336
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autocrat View Post
Superclean interiors every time :-)
how much did you pay ?

I need to get my interios cleaned. I checked with 3M Pune, they said interior cleaning starts at R 1100 +, which is kinda expensive.
Old 11th November 2012, 23:19   #337
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed kills View Post

What started as a regular wash ended up with the full body waxing, interior cleaning & wraping the mirrors in 3M's Carbon Fiber wrap
Nice Prashant, this is somewhat like , how a window shopping plan turns into full shopping .

How much did they charge for 3M's Carbon Fiber wrap .

Cheers
Old 11th November 2012, 23:28   #338
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoudhury

Nice Prashant, this is somewhat like , how a window shopping plan turns into full shopping .

How much did they charge for 3M's Carbon Fiber wrap .

Cheers
Haha! Tell me about it. The wrap cost me 1000 bucks.

Pretty reasonable innit?
Old 12th November 2012, 00:09   #339
Distinguished - BHPian

Even I got the Carbon fiber for the doors where there black matt stickers were there. The carbon fiber looks upmarket.

Will Post the Pics tomorrow. There are a lot more uses of the carbon fiber. Will list them out tomorrow.
nkrishnap is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th November 2012, 00:27   #340
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrishnap
Even I got the Carbon fiber for the doors where there black matt stickers were there. The carbon fiber looks upmarket.

Will Post the Pics tomorrow. There are a lot more uses of the carbon fiber. Will list them out tomorrow.
Saw you're car there yesterday.

Regarding the other uses of cf, I'm guessing one could totally transform the interiors of the car with this addition.
Old 12th November 2012, 00:42   #341
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post
how much did you pay ?

I need to get my interios cleaned. I checked with 3M Pune, they said interior cleaning starts at R 1100 +, which is kinda expensive.
New car (7 months old) and only I am in it most of the time, so not too many stains. The vacuuming they do is thorough, and I don't even find a grain of sand inside with basic wash-and-wax.

I did get the 3M floor mats installed today to trap dust, as I plan to do some serious tripping in the coming days.

On my Indica (7 years old) I got the 2750 (IIRC) package and they did a phenomenal job - the car smells like new one even after 3~4 months of the treatment, AC is fresh and there are no stains in roof lining. pretty happy.

Todays pics attached. I haven't taken pics of custom mats though - will post soon, with my feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed kills View Post
Took my 1.6 for a regular wash yesterday & as usual, the experience was flawless.

Total damages : 6040

A BIG to Sidhu, Pradeep & the boys!
The Carbon fiber wrap looks ultra cool!
Attached Thumbnails
3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-restless-gets-wash1.jpg  

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-restless-gets-wash2.jpg  

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-restless-gets-wash3.jpg  

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-restless-gets-wash.jpg  

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-restless-gets-wash4.jpg  

Last edited by Technocrat : 15th November 2012 at 04:37. Reason: Back to Back posts merged
autocrat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th November 2012, 09:34   #342
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
New car (7 months old) and only I am in it most of the time, so not too many stains. The vacuuming they do is thorough, and I don't even find a grain of sand inside with basic wash-and-wax.

I did get the 3M floor mats installed today to trap dust, as I plan to do some serious tripping in the coming days.

On my Indica (7 years old) I got the 2750 (IIRC) package and they did a phenomenal job - the car smells like new one even after 3~4 months of the treatment, AC is fresh and there are no stains in roof lining. pretty happy.

Todays pics attached. I haven't taken pics of custom mats though - will post soon, with my feedback
Firstly it was a pleasant experience to meet you and your Linea. The Tuscan Wine Linea simply looked stunning after the clean up job. The mats are very useful. I have already brought along a good amount of sand with the carpet. But none on the floor.
Old 13th November 2012, 07:51   #343
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrishnap

Firstly it was a pleasant experience to meet you and your Linea. The Tuscan Wine Linea simply looked stunning after the clean up job. The mats are very useful. I have already brought along a good amount of sand with the carpet. But none on the floor.
Same here sir, Was a pleasure!
I am planning to go with ppf on the orvm too - helps in encounters where 2 wheelers squeeze between cars. Is the ppf completely invisible?
Old 13th November 2012, 09:03   #344
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Same here sir, Was a pleasure!
I am planning to go with ppf on the orvm too - helps in encounters where 2 wheelers squeeze between cars. Is the ppf completely invisible?
Yes the PPF when installed will looks just like the painted surface and helps in preventing scratches. Only thing is dont apply film to the inner edges where the curvature is very high. Its easy for somebody with nails to peel it.
nkrishnap is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th November 2012, 22:19   #345
Senior - BHPian

A CF wrap treatment for the Manza's ears, looks hot. Plus a neat work done.

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-20121116_164245.jpg

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-20121116_164322.jpg

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-20121116_164332.jpg
motomaverick is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks