Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 15th September 2022, 18:14   #9271

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSaha View Post
5 year warranty is part of offer package and not standard. I had the same confusion.
May its standard but they are marketing it like an offer
Old 15th September 2022, 22:51   #9272

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

I have booked a Kushaq style 1.0 AT. Listed price was 20.57 lakhs on road Coimbatore and negotiated it down to 20 lakhs ( including insurance premium discount ) and the service package for 4 years thrown in for free. Total benefits come up to 85K. I have been promised a vehicle that is Aug 2022 manufactured which comes with the updated digital instrument cluster. Initially was considering a MY21 car which they were giving for 18.5 OTR. But this was the 2 airbags variant and manufactured in Aug 21. Considering this was from the initial batch with multiple issues, decided to spend another 1.5 lakhs and be a little more cautious. Also 6 airbags , updated digital cluster, free service package and a car fresh from the factory seemed to be a more ideal option.
tharunkar is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th September 2022, 23:51   #9273
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharunkar View Post
I have booked a Kushaq style 1.0 AT. Listed price was 20.57 lakhs on road Coimbatore and negotiated it down to 20 lakhs ( including insurance premium discount ) and the service package for 4 years thrown in for free. Total benefits come up to 85K. I have been promised a vehicle that is Aug 2022 manufactured which comes with the updated digital instrument cluster.
Please check Kushaq and Slavia thread. It seems 25K cashback/discount offer is there if you pay booking amount 35k online with HDFC Bank credit cards and take delivery within September. If you have it, you can make use of it.
thanixravindran is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th September 2022, 16:43   #9274

Hey Guys,

Is anyone aware of the ongoing discounts on BMW X3 M Sport in Gurgaon?

I booked X3 M sport LCI Carbon Black on Apr 24 this year and the best discount available at that time including corporate discount was 1.5 L plus 25K on accessories.

After having waited for 5 months now, I am hoping to get the delivery by month end or early October and have to kick start the financing process. The SA called and gave a heads up last week on it but also mentioned that the applicable price will be 40K higher as the prices got revised on Jun 1 🥲 They are not budging to give me the initial offered prices as per the PI and there are no offers whatsoever on BRI and BSI packages. They very well know that this color is in high demand and is one of the two cars that will be delivered this year in Carbon Black and are in no mood to oblige with any further discounts than what is already offered.

Can any of you looking to buy X3 or have recently inquired on its cost confirm on the prevailing discounts. I was hoping to get a better deal due to the festive season but it surely seems that the demand outstrips the supply in case of X3. Any details will be greatly appreciated.

Dealer in question is Bird Automotive Gurgaon.

Thanks in Advance!!
Old 18th September 2022, 17:25   #9275
BHPian

I had gone to TD the Hyundai Creta and inquired about the Alcazar.

Flat 70K discount on the Hyundai Alcazar Platinum (O) 6-seater AT and 30K on the Signature (O) trim.

Was told this is only for this month and on the car readily available in stock with them.
Evyas is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th September 2022, 11:42   #9276
Senior - BHPian

Mahindra XUV700 & Thar prices hiked by up to Rs 37,000

Mahindra has increased the prices of the XUV700 and Thar for the third time this year. Ex-showroom prices of both SUVs have now gone up by up to Rs 37,000.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-allnew-thar.jpg

The Mahindra XUV700 recently got a nominal price cut of Rs 6,000. However, now, prices have gone up between Rs 22,000 to Rs 35,000 for the petrol variants and Rs 22,000 to Rs 37,000 for the diesel trims. The XUV700 range starts at Rs 13.45 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).

Coming to the Mahindra Thar, the off-roader now costs Rs 13.59 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Prices of the petrol variants have gone up between Rs 6,000 to Rs. 7,000. However, it’s the diesel trims that get the highest price hike ranging from Rs 26,000 to Rs 28,000.

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th September 2022, 12:55   #9277
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
[b]Prices of the petrol variants have gone up between Rs 6,000 to Rs. 7,000. However, it’s the diesel trims that get the highest price hike ranging from Rs 26,000 to Rs 28,000.
It looks like after a blockbuster success, Mahindra is clearly aiming for some better bottom lines out of these SUVs.

Mahindra should weigh up parallelly the after effect of Jimny 3 door launch in India. I am sure Jimny will take away a big chunk of sale from Thar in lifestyle vehicle segment. Jimny has better value proposition in terms of size, shape, lightness, handling and costs (acquisition and ownership both).
UD17 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th September 2022, 15:10   #9278
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by muditchawla View Post
Hey Guys,

Is anyone aware of the ongoing discounts on BMW X3 M Sport in Gurgaon?
Hi Mudit!
I too booked a BMW X3 recently, and expecting delivery towards the end of October 2022. Model being xDrive 30i M-sport in Carbon black color.

The price I am offered OTR is Rs. 75 lacs, haven't received a breakup yet, so can't comment on the ex-showroom price I will be getting. According to my sales rep it is a discount of almost Rs.4 lacs. Road tax & registration charges in UP is 10%, so you can do the maths.

Further, do let me know what all accessories you are opting for.

Cheers!
actuallyankur is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th September 2022, 16:10   #9279
Senior - BHPian

Mahindra Bolero & Bolero Neo prices hiked by up to Rs 22,000

Mahindra has increased the prices of the Bolero and Bolero Neo by up to Rs 22,000.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-2021mahindraboleroneo01.jpg

The B6 variant of the Bolero gets the highest price hike of Rs 22,000, while the B4 trim now costs Rs. 20,701 more.

The N10 (O) variant of the Bolero Neo commands a hike of Rs 20,502, followed by the N10 and N4 variants, prices of which, have gone up by Rs 21,007 and Rs 18,800, respectively.

Mahindra has also increased the prices of the XUV700 and Thar. These SUVs got dearer by up to Rs 37,000.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 20th September 2022 at 16:12.
TusharK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th September 2022, 17:31   #9280
Senior - BHPian

MG Hector and Hector Plus prices hiked by up to Rs 28,000

MG has increased the prices of the Hector and Hector Plus SUVs by up to Rs 28,000.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-20210812012346_hector-havana-grey.jpg

The quantum of the price hike varies from variant to variant. Prices of the dual-tone variants have been revised by Rs 10,000, while other variants now cost between Rs 25,000 and Rs 28,000 more.

The MG Hector and Hector Plus SUVs come with a choice of two engines. These include a 1.5-litre petrol unit that makes 141 BHP and 250 Nm. It is available with either a 6-speed manual, CVT or a 7-speed DCT. The second engine option is the 2.0-litre diesel that puts out 168 BHP and 350 Nm. It is paired with a 6-speed manual gearbox.

Meanwhile, MG is gearing up to launch the Hector facelift in India later this year.
TusharK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th September 2022, 22:12   #9281

Quote:
Originally Posted by actuallyankur View Post
Hi Mudit!
I too booked a BMW X3 recently, and expecting delivery towards the end of October 2022. Model being xDrive 30i M-sport in Carbon black color.

The price I am offered OTR is Rs. 75 lacs, haven't received a breakup yet, so can't comment on the ex-showroom price I will be getting. According to my sales rep it is a discount of almost Rs.4 lacs. Road tax & registration charges in UP is 10%, so you can do the maths.

Further, do let me know what all accessories you are opting for.

Cheers!
4 Lacs discount is just great in these times 👍 Does this 75 L include BRI and BSI packages or did you trade your old luxury car for an additional exchange bonus of 1.25L?

For me the cost of just the basics minus discount comes to 75.6 L (67.90 ex showroom + 6.8 reg + 1.45 Insurance + 25K accessories + 95K service n logistics - 1.75 L discount).

With respect to accessories I am planning to opt for Door projector logo lights for front doors, Foot mats, Car freshener kit & Advanced Car Eye 3.0 (as per SA this dash am will be launched in India by Oct end and I would prefer it over 2.0).

What about you?
muditchawla is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th September 2022, 23:51   #9282
BHPian

Quote:

What about you?
This is exclusive of BRI & BSI.
I think we are both getting similar discount, give or take 50 grand, unless you are opting for a different insurance scheme, because I told him to include the most comprehensive insurance policy, which in itself is costing upwards of Rs. 3 lacs.

I have no idea about the accessories, I just transferred the booking amount and IDs, haven't been able to sit down with the sales rep to finalize accessories and other stuff. will make it a point to update it here as and when there's any progress.
actuallyankur is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st September 2022, 04:58   #9283

My insurance is also has all the features except RTI for which they were asking another 25K and per my research wasn’t really worth it. But I guess discounts are similar. I didn’t factor the insurance cost discount in my case as initially that was quoted as 2.5L+ and then discounted.

The wait is the most difficult part and I have almost waited for 5 months for this color as there hasn’t been any manufacturing of this color for last few months due to kit shortage. I confirmed this from a friend in BMW India.

It’s great that you don’t have to wait for 5 months like me to get behind the wheel.

All the best to us! Hope the wait is worth it!
Old 21st September 2022, 10:44   #9284
BHPian

A6 has some good offers if someone is looking to buy. One can easily get about 13-14L off A6. Technology variant which costs around 80L in Mumbai, the dealer is ready to offer it at 65L inclusive of 5yr comprehensive service and 5yr warranty. I feel this price can further be negotiated.
sagpatel is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 21st September 2022, 11:27   #9285
BHPian

Quote:
My insurance is also has all the features except RTI for which they were asking another 25K and per my research wasn’t really worth it.
I don't mean to be rude, but do go for RTI, like compulsorily. Recently saw a case of total loss within the first year, i think the car was 10 month old. The guy hadn't taken either RTI or zero dep. Costed him very dearly.

Just my opinion.

Most Viewed