Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th January 2016, 02:35   #466
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Maruti Vitara Brezza Compact SUV

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
The WagonR too had it. The ones before 2003 model with the front registration plate located with a offset towards driver.
I guess you are confused, but the Wagon R never had it on the bumper. I have attached a pic from Habanero City's garage below (2002 Wagon R). The facelift after this had the indicator / park lamp moved to the bottom of the head lamp cluster (from the side position).

Old 30th January 2016, 04:00   #467
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
I guess you are confused, but the Wagon R never had it on the bumper.
Of the picture attached, the round thing on the bumper is the turn indicator.

Am I missing something?

Last edited by a4anurag : 30th January 2016 at 04:07.
Old 30th January 2016, 04:48   #468
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
I guess you are confused, but the Wagon R never had it on the bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Of the picture attached, the round thing on the bumper is the turn indicator.

Am I missing something?
The first Wagon R had indicators on the bumper, which was moved upwards inside the HL cluster after the facelift.

After seeing your posts, even I got badly confused and eventually had to look at the brochures.

The 1st waggy didn't have a fog lamp mentioned in its featues while the facelifted waggy had it mentioned. This also confirms that 1st gen waggy had indicators in its bumpers. Do correct me if I am wrong.

The Maruti Vitara Brezza Compact SUV-20160130_04.38.38.jpg

Regards,
Shashi

I believe, we are moving a bit off-topic now.

Last edited by Leoshashi : 30th January 2016 at 04:58.
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 30th January 2016, 04:51   #469
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsdileep View Post
Here is the Vitara Brezza...looks stunning...!!!
Attachment 1466098
When I booked the Punto I said that I don't care about the resale value. But after looking at the red-black and the other two dual-tone choices, it looks like I need to
It does look stunning in the three colours and I've read elsewhere that dual-tone is an option only on the top-end ZDI+; some exclusivity.

Maruti is looking like the leopard that's going for the kill now.
Old 30th January 2016, 05:21   #470
BHPian

This is awesome!! So we get to see the much hyped Brezza before it's official unveiling and how! Talk about finding loopholes.

But I can't see why everyone's calling it stunning. Looks quite ordinary to me. All depends on the rear looks now.

OT: Hey guys even the erstwhile Zen and Daewoo Matiz had indicators on the front bumper.

Last edited by Sherlocked : 30th January 2016 at 05:29.
Sherlocked is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th January 2016, 09:18   #471
BHPian

Looks like the angle of the photo makes it look like a raised vehicle aka suv like and hence the comments. But I feel it's like a raised hatch on side view- read beefed up fabia. Let's wait for the pics in flesh after its official to form more opinions.
printh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th January 2016, 09:26   #472
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by printh View Post
But I feel it's like a raised hatch on side view- read beefed up fabia. Let's wait for the pics in flesh after its official to form more opinions.
Essentially it is a raised hatch like Creta, Ecosport and likes. But if KUV can be called a SUV then any car can be a SUV
sourabhzen is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th January 2016, 09:47   #473
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcoolguy View Post
Tata is again late with their offering Nexon - everytime they've a capable product only to be launched later in their corresponding segment when the initial hoopla is over - earlier Zest/Bolt, now Zica, future Nexon .
Zica?
LOL, a picture is worth of....
Attached Images

sandeepmdas is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th January 2016, 10:37   #474

Looking at the first looks, reminds me of the land roverlol just only the looks...pricing will be the decider for this car.
Attached Thumbnails
The Maruti Vitara Brezza Compact SUV-7262.jpg  

The Maruti Vitara Brezza Compact SUV-brezza_car1.jpg  

ram.rise is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th January 2016, 11:46   #475
Senior - BHPian

Looks like Maruti and dealers are clueless about what they are launching and how it looks!

First Audi picture then Vitara, what next? Hope they don't bring some other car to the stage during launch function.

Last edited by Latheesh : 30th January 2016 at 11:47.
Old 30th January 2016, 11:57   #476
BHPian

The Maruti Vitara Brezza Compact SUV

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyDriver View Post
I was shocked to read that the Vitara Brezza has already launched at the Auto Expo, which is, err, a few days from now.

Some auto journalists may have the power to travel in the future, but they still won't get their facts right

This really got me cracking up. Seems like they made up this article by taking the pics from this very same thread (notice the team bhp tag on the left bottom corner of the pic) but probably didn't find the time to go through the details on this thread that the Brezza wasn't officially launched yet. Worst part is the journalist doesn't even know that the Auto expo hasn't started. Not worth calling him/herself as an auto journalist.
He also goes on to say:
Quote:
Another highlight of the car's aesthetics is the wraparound greenhouse, which helps Brezza stand out.
Can't understand how the green turf of the stadium around the car in the pic adds to the aesthetics of the car...if that's what he meant...!!!

All said and done I had a good laugh though...thanks for sharing this.

Last edited by ampere : 30th January 2016 at 12:12. Reason: Formatted quoted post
Old 30th January 2016, 12:11   #477
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram.rise View Post
Looking at the first looks, reminds me of the land roverlol just only the looks...pricing will be the decider for this car.
I totally agree with you. I also felt the same when i saw this picture. That is an incredible start for Maruti Suzuki. Considering that Ford, Hyundai and Mahindra have a heads start lets hope it helps in rolling the numbers for Maruti! Cant wait for a TD.
Old 30th January 2016, 13:15   #478
BHPian

Doesn't look to be "quite a looker" as some have pointed out. It's got shades of the Stingray looks and that's not nice. Need to see it in person I guess, marketing shot angles always present the best of the looks
Old 30th January 2016, 14:30   #479
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackyboy View Post
I totally agree with you. I also felt the same when i saw this picture. That is an incredible start for Maruti Suzuki. Considering that Ford, Hyundai and Mahindra have a heads start lets hope it helps in rolling the numbers for Maruti! Cant wait for a TD.
I agree too. It's got a well balanced look and does not look over-done or bulbous from any angle. Plus the two-tone color scheme is a fresh approach taken by Maruti.

Any pictures of the rear? A tail mounted spare wheel would have made it look more butch and bigger than what it currently is.
Old 30th January 2016, 16:25   #480
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsdileep View Post
This really got me cracking up. Seems like they made up this article by taking the pics from this very same thread (notice the team bhp tag on the left bottom corner of the pic) but probably didn't find the time to go through the details on this thread that the Brezza wasn't officially launched yet. Worst part is the journalist doesn't even know that the Auto expo hasn't started. Not worth calling him/herself as an auto journalist.
Congrats Mr. Dileep on unofficially unveiling the new Brezza All automobile forums have mentioned your team bhp handle for quoting the source.
Since the Zdi+ comes with 215/60 R16, do you think there is any remote possibility of Maruti offering DDIS 320? Otherwise I feel this tyre size will be a overkill for DDIS 200. Wishful thinking

Last edited by suhaas307 : 30th January 2016 at 17:59. Reason: Fixed quote tags
CarMaster is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks