Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th September 2018, 12:09   #76
Distinguished - BHPian

re: SensAiry : An app-based TPMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Updated the SensAiry App and they've implemented a widget so one doesn't need to open the App to check the pressures.
Does it work with Android Auto after this new update?
Old 7th September 2018, 12:19   #77
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneCollector View Post
Doesn't work sadly.

Reverted to old file and Android Auto works now.
Old 10th September 2018, 16:22   #78
BANNED

Quote:
Received an email from Mr. Ajay Bhat of Tymtix with the latest .apk file for the Android Auto functioning.

File Name: SensAiry_android_auto_1.0.24A

Uninstalled the SensAiry app that I was using and installed the new '.apk' file that they provided. Happy to report, all working as advertised.

SensAiry : An app-based TPMS-screenshot_20180910161543.jpg

SensAiry : An app-based TPMS-img_20180910_1616391280x720.jpg
a4anurag is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 18th September 2018, 11:49   #79
BANNED

Received an email from Mr. Ajay Bhat of Tymtix with the latest .apk file for the Android Auto functioning.

File Name: SensAiry_android_auto_1.0.25A

SensAiry : An app-based TPMS-screenshot_20180918114002.jpg

Uninstalled the SensAiry app that I was using and installed the new '.apk' file that they provided. Happy to report, all working as advertised.
a4anurag is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th October 2018, 16:51   #80
BHPian

After contemplating for many months, went ahead and took the plunge today; bought SensAiry from Amazon.in for INR 6K (after applying promotional discount of 750 and 10% additional discount on SBI Card, totaling an overall discount of INR 1.5K). Will get the same installed from Tyre Empire, HSR Layout during coming weekend and share my observations/experiences.
Old 10th October 2018, 06:38   #81
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unleash_thunder View Post
After contemplating for many months, went ahead and took the plunge today; bought SensAiry from Amazon.in for INR 6K (after applying promotional discount of 750 and 10% additional discount on SBI Card, totaling an overall discount of INR 1.5K). Will get the same installed from Tyre Empire, HSR Layout during coming weekend and share my observations/experiences.
Good price

Suggest you get it installed near Sensairy's office in Indiranagar. Tyre empire wanted 250 per tire for mounting the sensors (Since I am a regular, I brought it down)

The Sensairy guy is about 100 per Tyre. You can always get it balanced at Tyre empire later, if you choose
sridhu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th October 2018, 15:24   #82
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sridhu View Post
Suggest you get it installed near Sensairy's office in Indiranagar. Tyre empire wanted 250 per tire for mounting the sensors (Since I am a regular, I brought it down)
Even I have been their regular customer. Let me check what are they charging.
Old 11th October 2018, 21:13   #83
BHPian

Quote:
I think you should have got it for ₹5,325. A friend of mine ordered it on October 9th for that price.

Promotional discount: ₹750
SBI card discount: ₹675
Amazon pay balance cashback: ₹750

BTW, I too ordered it for INR 6K. There is no promotional discount today.

Last edited by kskthere : 11th October 2018 at 21:15.
kskthere is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th October 2018, 21:29   #84
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kskthere View Post
I think you should have got it for ₹5,325. A friend of mine ordered it on October 9th for that price.

Promotional discount: ₹750
SBI card discount: ₹675
Amazon pay balance cashback: ₹750
Yes, i got it for INR 5,325; the promotional cashback of 750 was credited yesterday

Quote:
BTW, I too ordered it for INR 6K. There is no promotional discount today.
Congratulations and welcome to the club!

Last edited by unleash_thunder : 11th October 2018 at 21:30. Reason: Incomplete quote
unleash_thunder is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th October 2018, 17:55   #85
BHPian

Quote:
Even I have been their regular customer. Let me check what are they charging.
Got the SensAiry TPMS installed from Tyre Empire; the total cost (incl installation, balancing for 5 tyres and alignment) was INR 1.8K. Have observed that one of the sensors takes time to re-calibrate the readings.
Old 14th October 2018, 23:59   #86
BHPian

Yesterday, got the SensAiry TPMS installed at MRF T&S, Dilsukhnagar, for ₹1000 including balancing and alignment of all the tyres. The company Tymtix sent the latest .apk file to me through email and also instructions on how to install it. Despite following instructions and installation it, somehow the SensAiry App screen was not able to mirror on Android Auto. Informed the same to Mr. Ajay Bhat of Tymtix, and he said he'll look into it tomorrow. The Infotainment system version on my Baleno is 1760.2. Any Baleno owners successfully mirrored the screen on to Android Auto?

SensAiry : An app-based TPMS-sa1.png

All I can see on AA is this:
SensAiry : An app-based TPMS-sa2.jpg
kskthere is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th October 2018, 06:26   #87
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

All I can see on AA is this:
Attachment 1807875
That's the way it'll show on Android Auto screen. Earlier versions were not visible on screen. If you touch the message stating normal pressure, you'll be directed to the screen with pressures of 4 tyres. The spare will be visible once you slide the main screen showing 4 tyres. Check post no. 69 of this thread.

Last edited by BoneCollector : 15th October 2018 at 06:27.
BoneCollector is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th October 2018, 08:00   #88
BHPian

Quote:
That's the way it'll show on Android Auto screen. Earlier versions were not visible on screen. If you touch the message stating normal pressure, you'll be directed to the screen with pressures of 4 tyres. The spare will be visible once you slide the main screen showing 4 tyres. Check post no. 69 of this thread.
I'm afraid to say that it is not directing to the screen with pressures of 4 tyres which you mention. There seems to be some kind of glitch; don't know whether it is in my Infotainment system or smartphone or even the '.apk' itself. I tried it on previous version 1750.2 as well, but faced same problem. Mr. Ajay told me that it happened in a Jeep Compass as well. He said he'll work parallel with me to try some other settings to test the functionality.

Check this video:

Old 15th October 2018, 08:54   #89
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I'm afraid to say that it is not directing to the screen with pressures of 4 tyres which you mention.
I just checked mine, the apk version is same and it's working fine. Maybe some issue with 1760 version of infotainment system. Mine is 1750.2 .
Old 16th October 2018, 11:18   #90
BHPian

Not sure if anyone has faced the same issue I am currently facing. The readings are not getting refreshed at the programmed interval. Today, when I alighted after having driven to the office, I noticed that the readings were not refreshed at regular intervals; the readings were refreshed when I started the car and remained the same henceforth. My cell is placed in the storage area under the armrest to connect it to HU. Is placement of my cell the culprit?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks