Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th November 2019, 11:41   #151
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: SensAiry : An app-based TPMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharian View Post
I ordered mine on the 15th of this month after reading reviews here. It is an internal one with the display.

Is wheel alignment/balancing required after fitting this?
Since you've picked up the internal one, wheel balancing is a must. The sensors add considerable weight to the tyres to warrant wheel balancing. And always better to get wheel alignment done after balancing.
BoneCollector is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th November 2019, 18:17   #152
Senior - BHPian

Got them fitted today after picking up the package from their office in Indiranagar. The tyre centre was just up the road.
Very helpful person who attended to me at their office. He explained to me the functions of the display as well as the app. I need to sync the app and the display.

Funny part, I already had a nail on one of the tyres which was noticed during balancing.
Attached Thumbnails
SensAiry : An app-based TPMS-250aff0258394d15a279a2550fd37cd8.jpeg  

tharian is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 8th December 2019, 09:48   #153
BHPian

The app is not showing in my Rapid with RCD340G. I’m using one plus 7. What might be the issue? Software is upto date.
Old 8th December 2019, 11:10   #154
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nidhinsarath View Post
The app is not showing in my Rapid with RCD340G. I’m using one plus 7. What might be the issue? Software is upto date.
Have you updated it from Google Play Store or the apk file sent by them? If updated from playstore, it'll probably not show. The apk file sent by them shows on my screen.

You can uninstall the current software, then reinstall from the apk file sent by them. Then you'll have to switch off the auto update option for Sensairy from playstore. Try it once.
Old 11th December 2019, 08:53   #155
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneCollector View Post
Have you updated it from Google Play Store or the apk file sent by them? If updated from playstore, it'll probably not show. The apk file sent by them shows on my screen.

You can uninstall the current software, then reinstall from the apk file sent by them. Then you'll have to switch off the auto update option for Sensairy from playstore. Try it once.

Thank you. Ajay sent the apk file and now it works fineSensAiry : An app-based TPMS-imageuploadedbyteambhp1576034581.141134.jpg
nidhinsarath is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 11th December 2019, 10:41   #156
Senior - BHPian

I am also using the APK provided by Ajay in my Vento. However, there are 2 problems -
1> I can't open the app from the android auto menu in the ICE. I have to open the app from my phone to show up on the ICE. This should not be the case

2> The user experience is bad, if you look at the attached photo in the previous post, the fonts, colors etc look really pathetic. I have provided the feedback to the team but not seen any improvements so far. The mobile app on the phone is actually very nice and user friendly.
adimicra is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th May 2020, 21:01   #157
BHPian

Hi, anyone here using the external tpms by SensAiry? Any feedback of the product? How accurate is the reading on it?
sahil624 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 31st May 2020, 01:49   #158
BHPian

Can someone share the latest Android auto compatible version of the SensAiry app for Android phones?
Old 11th June 2020, 03:37   #159
Senior - BHPian

I got my TPMS from Ajay directly at Tymtix back in Feb 2020 for my Brezza. It works great. Bought it with HUD as I do not want Bluetooth to eat my phones battery

Got another set of package installed for my friends Ecosport last Monday and Ajay is extremely helpful at any point in time you ask him for any sort of help around installation or setup of app. Very friendly as well. SensAiry is very much a necessity for cars / bikes. I’ll be going to buy two more set of sensors to install on my ninja shortly.

Pics attached is during the installation while actually adjusting the air pressure. It’s pretty accurate and on the HUD it tends to vary a bit as temperature within the tires increase. Not a tech savvy to advise much but a wonderful home made product highly recommended!

HUD:

SensAiry : An app-based TPMS-a365485a860b46d1bf4bf2eac6f3df3c.jpeg

SensAiry iOS app:

SensAiry : An app-based TPMS-2dcb0d8598564b169b720ce6b2e267ea.jpeg

Regards

RV
gururajrv is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 8th August 2020, 07:36   #160
BHPian

Hi guys anyone using these external sensors for their bikes? Specifically a interceptor 650? Thank you!
Old 17th September 2020, 18:38   #161
BHPian

Hello,

I got this SensAiy Internal TPMS installed couple of months back and they are working well so far. Had some issues with values getting automatically updated but all good now. I also have the Android Auto APK from their support and it works as expected.

I, however found the setting of altitude which is somewhat tricky when it come to the pressure. Probably this is the reason the app asks for location details so that the pressure can be set based your location.

So, if I manually change the altitude from a coastal area(36) where I am currently to Bangalore(920), I see a difference of 1.4 PSI. If am topping up the tyres to 30 PSI and driving to Bangalore, won't the pressure reach around 33 to 34 PSI (altitude + increase in tyre temperature when running) when I reach( assuming a very little loss of pressure). I will put this to test in couple of weeks when I am driving down to Bangalore from here.
Attached Thumbnails
SensAiry : An app-based TPMS-whatsapp-image-20200917-5.49.15-pm-2.jpeg  

SensAiry : An app-based TPMS-coastal_pressure.jpeg  

SensAiry : An app-based TPMS-bangalore-pressure.jpeg  

Old 17th September 2020, 19:41   #162
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gururajrv View Post
I got my TPMS from Ajay directly at Tymtix back in Feb 2020 for my Brezza.

RV
Can you please share some details from where and whom to contact to get it directly.Thanks
Old 17th September 2020, 19:48   #163
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artyom View Post
Can you please share some details from where and whom to contact to get it directly.Thanks
You can order directly from their website.

https://tymtix.com/#/store
Old 2nd October 2020, 20:52   #164
BHPian

In general, with TPMS, are the internal one's more reliable or external ones?

With ease of use going to Internal (apart from the initial investment in weights and balancing) and price difference being marginal, decision would come down to reliability?
Fernang is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd October 2020, 22:11   #165
Senior - BHPian

Well, I should have visited this thread earlier. This seems to be the product I was looking for my TUV3OO. I plan to take the internal TPMS.

Question for internal TPMS - when we do wheel rotation, how can we update the App/HUD to show the correct location of tyres?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks