Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd February 2011, 20:36   #556
Senior - BHPian

Re: Fiat Linea T-Jet : Test Drive & Review

^ If they are doing this to understand the customer base, good. But, a true analysis can be done doing surveys in India in person or in form of a team and make appropriate corrections. Hope they have that in plan too
Old 4th February 2011, 13:49   #557
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (7)

Did anyone get to see the new bronzo scuro shade? Here the rendering looks like a rusty vintage car...
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Linea T-Jet : Test Drive & Review-untitled1.jpg  

Old 4th February 2011, 14:00   #558
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica View Post
Did anyone get to see the new bronzo scuro shade? Here the rendering looks like a rusty vintage car...
Yes, saw this on the Fiat Linea website.
For me, it looked like a tacky aftermarket paint job
Old 4th February 2011, 20:13   #559
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (7)

I think this will be the bronzo scuro shade.
(images from google picasaweb)
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Linea T-Jet : Test Drive & Review-100_3715.jpg  

Fiat Linea T-Jet : Test Drive & Review-100_3706.jpg  

Old 4th February 2011, 21:00   #560
BHPian

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Typing a message which is not a value-addition to the topic being discussed, or is just entirely irrelevant is considered as “Spam” on this community. Spamming is STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 7th February 2011 at 22:04.
shantyrocks is offline   Received Infraction
Old 5th February 2011, 18:50   #561
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharma_sanjeevi View Post
Binzy, congrats man for the T-Jet. What does this "H" signifies on the odo.

I know that the odo can be re-set manually only once till the car has not clocked more than 250 Kms. Is it signifies the same ?
Linea/Punto (not sure of Palio & older models) come with a temporary ODO with an "H" displayed, that can go upto 200Km.

After clocking first 200Km, it automatically resets to zero and becomes permanent.

Prior to 200 kms, it can be manually reset to permanent ODO by pressing the trip meter for a few seconds and the "H" disappears forever.

It can't be reset to zero again after that.
Old 5th February 2011, 22:09   #562
BHPian

hmm,where is the navy blue shade they were supposed to launch along with the t jet? would have had pristine look.
Old 6th February 2011, 09:22   #563
mxx
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Pujari View Post
Does Honda Japan calls up their Indian customer for a feedback, or does suzuki, hyundai etc. does similar things??

Well, I dont know but the real customer has to speak.

5 min back I received a call from Fiat Italy. They have scheduled a call tomorrow to explain me the components of car, driving care, styling, and feedback.

I am getting proud to directly interact with 'real' Fiat spa.
wow!!! thats something different. We - non fiatians- hardly even get any calls from India. Shows that fiat is doing something to improve their product/experience. Guys who get these calls, please tell them to improve fit and finish, I personally know few people who did not go for linea because of its bad fit and finish, the ignition console, uneven panel gaps etc. Even though T-Jet f&f is better, still needs to be better, now that vento and likes are raising the bar.
Please note: this is NOT fiat bashing, just constructive criticism.
Fiat India has not done much after all these feedback, so try telling Fiat Italy.

Last edited by mxx : 6th February 2011 at 09:23.
Old 6th February 2011, 09:26   #564
BHPian

@sidindica, i think its not bronzo scuro shade, it looks similar to sunbeam beige shade.

This color looks great on Linea.
Old 6th February 2011, 15:17   #565
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica View Post
I think this will be the bronzo scuro shade.
(images from google picasaweb)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karthik1100 View Post
@sidindica, i think its not bronzo scuro shade, it looks similar to sunbeam beige shade.

This color looks great on Linea.
Yes; that is Sunbeam Biege.

The New colour Bronzo Scuro picture as below (courtesy : teamfiat website)

Fiat Linea T-Jet : Test Drive & Review-954.jpg
Old 6th February 2011, 16:31   #566
BHPian

The call with Fiat Italy lasted for almost 1 hour. I had so many things to say, they heard everything with patience.

1. He asked about the interior fit and finish (to a detailed level). I complained about the light weight with a stiff spring of wiper and headlight switches. I told him that at time I feel it may break. He made a very prompting note of it, and made a long pause to note when I said the Palio switch quality is way better.

2. many more questions..then he asked about exteriors- I told him about the misaligned chrome beading in left rear door to the C pillar. He asked me whether I had been to the dealer to get it checked, I said no and he made a note.

3. I told him about the stiff gear movement, sometimes I get the sound which feels like the lever is not greased properly. Again he asked me about the dealership visit about it, my answer was no.

4. He asked about tyres. I told wat an average fiat'an will say. PLEASE change the GYs.

5. I complained about the stiff suspension, told him I feel it is bumpy which may be due to the sporty suspension tuning. He said please get it checked by the dealer. I know it is due to my S drives.

6. I complained about the accessories pricing at the dealership. I told him that there a minimum diff of 80% to 100% between the one mentioned in website and what dealer quotes. He took an extra and cautious note of this. We had an elaborated chat on this.

7. He asked me about the FE, I said 10 or sometimes 9.2. The very next day I took my car on ORR, and got an average FE of 14.2 while going from kr puram till yelahanka LOL!.

8. Upon hearing the FE, he asked me whether I accelerate hard, well I had to admit, yes, my foot is NEVER light.

9.Then about the in-cabin noise. I said it is a serious problem, the cabin is louder than any other car in the segment. ANHC is way better. He asked me how about idling noise, I said it is mild but is quite considerable while accelerating.

10. Many more questions after this. I asked him if I can directly contact Fiat Italy if there is any issue. He said it may be not useful since fiat italy will serve only Italy customer and suggested me to contact Fiat India. I complained him that Fiat India toll free is not responsive. He made a note of it again.

11. Then I put all sort of complaints against the dealer which I faced while getting my Palio serviced. I was glad that he heard my Palio problems very patiently and made note of everything I said.

I hope my 1 hour does not go wasted and Fiat do something about their rapport. Fingers crossed !.
Old 6th February 2011, 16:39   #567
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Pujari View Post
The call with Fiat Italy lasted for almost 1 hour. I had so many things to say, they heard everything with patience.

1. He asked about the interior fit and finish (to a detailed level). I complained about the light weight with a stiff spring of wiper and headlight switches. I told him that at time I feel it may break. He made a very prompting note of it, and made a long pause to note when I said the Palio switch quality is way better.

2. many more questions..then he asked about exteriors- I told him about the misaligned chrome beading in left rear door to the C pillar. He asked me whether I had been to the dealer to get it checked, I said no and he made a note.

3. I told him about the stiff gear movement, sometimes I get the sound which feels like the lever is not greased properly. Again he asked me about the dealership visit about it, my answer was no.

4. He asked about tyres. I told wat an average fiat'an will say. PLEASE change the GYs.

5. I complained about the stiff suspension, told him I feel it is bumpy which may be due to the sporty suspension tuning. He said please get it checked by the dealer. I know it is due to my S drives.

6. I complained about the accessories pricing at the dealership. I told him that there a minimum diff of 80% to 100% between the one mentioned in website and what dealer quotes. He took an extra and cautious note of this. We had an elaborated chat on this.

7. He asked me about the FE, I said 10 or sometimes 9.2. The very next day I took my car on ORR, and got an average FE of 14.2 while going from kr puram till yelahanka LOL!.

8. Upon hearing the FE, he asked me whether I accelerate hard, well I had to admit, yes, my foot is NEVER light.

9.Then about the in-cabin noise. I said it is a serious problem, the cabin is louder than any other car in the segment. ANHC is way better. He asked me how about idling noise, I said it is mild but is quite considerable while accelerating.

10. Many more questions after this. I asked him if I can directly contact Fiat Italy if there is any issue. He said it may be not useful since fiat italy will serve only Italy customer and suggested me to contact Fiat India. I complained him that Fiat India toll free is not responsive. He made a note of it again.

11. Then I put all sort of complaints against the dealer which I faced while getting my Palio serviced. I was glad that he heard my Palio problems very patiently and made note of everything I said.

I hope my 1 hour does not go wasted and Fiat do something about their rapport. Fingers crossed !.
That's nice. Calling from Fiat Italy shows that FIAT group is serious about the growing Indian Market ( and low sales nos of Fiat Cars).

Hopefully the feedback reaches Fiat India and we see some good results.
Old 6th February 2011, 18:25   #568
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnzjon View Post

Thats a pretty cool shade. Looks like brown is the flavour of the season...

Last edited by vb-saan : 6th February 2011 at 18:26. Reason: typo
Old 6th February 2011, 19:41   #569
BHPian

@speed pujari,

good to hear that you got call directly from Fiat Italy. Next time do mention about the sorry state of advertisement of Fiat cars in India. People here are not aware of Fiat models in India.

-PK
Old 6th February 2011, 20:37   #570
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnzjon View Post

Attachment 496699
This same color I have seen on ANHC few days back and I liked it on that, its quite rusty.
I want to see more of other colors than regular silver, white and gold, as I am too bored with them.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks