Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th April 2007, 17:08   #181
BHPian

lol.. you already have a good physique in terms of size.. why such a heavy diet... as it is nowa days eveyone is going for a lean look..
Old 26th April 2007, 22:53   #182
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SohailPistawala View Post
@Invincible - i Weight 86.5, size specifications will get it tommr. For now the only things last i measured was,
Biceps - 17inches (flex) 16 (relax)
Waist 33
Wrist - 7 1/2
forearms 12-13

Will add the Leg , chest, shoulers, neck tomorrow. Will measure is today LOLS
i dont like areated Drinks more,of a Juice fan.
Banana Shake reminds me of 6 raw egg white with 2 bananas with half a litre of milk, but then stopped after the Bird Flu thingy, and stopped banana because cold.

@hmishra - hahahah are you making fun of my diet lols , love to sweat it out at the gym
nice stats...im a 33 size waist but i choose to wear 34 size pants....i like baggy jeans
Old 27th April 2007, 00:13   #183
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsepower View Post
Hi! Raajiv,

I am also close to six and probably same as you. The best way to loose flab is by jogging or running and discipline our eating habits. I know it is difficult to start, but once you get into a routine you will enjoy it.

Try not to eat fried and fatty food, instead when hungry you can eat fruits( Try to avoid banana, mangoes at this stage). don't skip your meals and take dinner early.

You will find number of articles on food on the internet. But the best way is to eat in moderationa and avoid anything oily and fried at this stage when you want to loose some flab. Once you have reached a satisfactory level you can eat everything but in moderation. In short adapt yourself to such a lifestyle where you exercise regularly and eat in moderation.

Hope you loose all those kg's soon. Happy running.
HorsePower,

Thanks for the Reply.Will ask my mom to reduce oil while cooking.Ah!!Now i guess where the tummy has come from.When you mean Jogging and Running,when can we do it?Early Morning or Late Evening?Is a tread mill right place to Jog/Run for losing flabs.
Old 27th April 2007, 10:48   #184
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by invincible7 View Post
lol.. you already have a good physique in terms of size.. why such a heavy diet... as it is nowa days eveyone is going for a lean look..
Invincible : you said it dude, everyone's going for the lean look, no body is going for size , so i thought i could go for size ahaha ,

anyws just this summer thought to sweat it out a little extra without muscle loss, so the split workout and the diet, but the diet is a stapled one i guess for the next few years lols.will change my workout after couple of weeks, let say 3 weeks from now.

Cali: same here ... regular denims were a difficult fit on the thighs so had to buy 34 on the wasit, also stopped leg exercise for atleast 2 months now things changed, btw i like the loose fits tooo.

@ horsepower : which ever time suits you the best, if you are the early-to-rise types then morning jog is good with empty stomach and a bottle of gatorade. If you dont fit in that category then, evenings are cool too, but make sure you dont eat anything 2 hours prior to the jog and 1 hour after the jog, just some fresh juice, or real fruit juice or TANG (my favourite).
Anything is cool treadmill or the park. yeah if the treadmill has a LCD TV on it then the better, and if the park gets goood girls then go to the park and sweat it out LOLS

Last edited by SohailPistawala : 27th April 2007 at 10:54.
Old 27th April 2007, 11:40   #185
BHPian

@Sohail. Yeah i dont like the jeans in india (i just bring everything back from home--USA...when im in school in india) because most everything is a tight fit. I did find a nice pair at Benneton though, so picked that up. Same with the girls ...i swear more than 90% of the jeans worn by girls are loose fit...i cant see the behind man!! :(. Im going for the lean muscular look...i dont really like being big. I have to start taking whey protein again though.
Old 27th April 2007, 11:50   #186
BHPian

LOLS cali, cant see the behind hahahaha dam funny, anyws most in india we see lot ppl with the BUm hugging bootcut fits lols which is strict on the crouch hahahaah.

All the best for the Lean Muscle look, let us know how the progess is.
Old 27th April 2007, 11:52   #187
BHPian

LOLS cali, cant see the behind hahahaha dam funny, anyws in india we see lot ppl with the BUm hugging bootcut fits lols which is strict on the crouch hahahaah, eeewwwwww, where is the freedom of movement

All the best for the Lean Muscle look, let us know how the progess is.

moDS please delete the earlier post, somethings wrong with the connections sorry

Last edited by SohailPistawala : 27th April 2007 at 11:53.
Old 27th April 2007, 12:32   #188
BHPian

sohail.. i wud say.. cut down the diet.. u wont loose muscles.. the diet u have will increase ur weight.. with ur stats.. i wud want to have a waist of 30.. not more..... summers are here.. so its the best time to loose.... eat less of carbs.... u wont loose size... just the fat...add a good workout with it..
Old 27th April 2007, 12:54   #189
BHPian

@sohail the only people i wanna see bum hugging jeans on is hot women (like one girl in my college..but thats getting a bit OT )...thankfully bangalore provides plenty of that. Yeah im going to start cutting soon..as soon as i get back to india. I have to go get some fruits and stock them up in the fridge. ideally i wanna be in the 160s pound range. Im 6ft in height. So i gotta lose 15 lbs and gain muscle mass on top of that.
Old 27th April 2007, 12:57   #190
BHPian

All the best cali, , hope to see a goood transformation...
Old 27th April 2007, 13:16   #191
BHPian

Quote:
All the best cali, , hope to see a goood transformation...
i hope so too..im in the 170s now..which isnt bad. A lot of the mass i gained in the past fwe months has been muscle since i started working out regularly in jan.
Old 27th April 2007, 14:37   #192
BHPian

@invincible : i hate diets thats a major problem, cant compromise on foood lols
Old 28th April 2007, 12:05   #193
BHPian

Quote:
@invincible : i hate diets thats a major problem, cant compromise on foood lols
i think i can compromise on food...as long as i feel good and energetic, i will be ok.
Old 28th April 2007, 13:30   #194
Senior - BHPian

Sohail Pistwala I am really impressed with your determination. I really need your help.

Here are my stats : -

1) Age - 19
2) Height - 6ft 2 inches
3) Biceps - 14
4) Waist - 29
5) Weight - 64kgs

I have been working out in the gym since around 2 years or so but havenot seen the results i desired, I dont follow any particular diet and my personal trainer told me to have creatine to build mass. He told me i should have creatine atleast .8 so i can have, but when i did a creatine test it turned out to be .99 (Min - .5, max - 1.2)

I have whey protein post workout.

The problem i am facing is i dont know which parts to workout at what time and how much gap to take everyweek. Diet another is a big question which i am facing as i dont know what all to eat.

Can anyone chart out a diet plan and workout routine for me. I dont do cardio, because when i do, i loose weight and my trainer says ill loose mucle mass.

P.S I do eat eggs and Non-veg.
Old 28th April 2007, 14:27   #195
BHPian

Anytime dude...

@busa : let me start from the begining, you have good height, i always wanted that mark of 6ft 2inches lols could'nt get it so got stuck at 5ft.11inches.

These stats will change for sure. from what i have learnt in my past 3 years of gyming il try to sum everything up, and yeah please correct me if i go wrong at any statements, or judgements . Busa i never advocate for supplements like whey or creatine its all about pesonal choices , so thats the reason i never took them in past 3 years and all that i gained was from the GHAR KA KHANA.

DIET : Once read an interview of Ronnie colemen ( Multiple times Mr. Olympia i think 7 or 8 not sure) he stated, to become a king eat like a king. To gain mass eat carbs, since your weight is 64 then multiply it by 2 to get the grams of protein intake throughout the day, it come to 128 (I am good at maths LOLS) so what you do is keep a target protein intake of say atleast 130 gms per day. Which you can get it from Whey, eggs, chicken, milk, and oats. try to plan you diet in a way which can get you the maximum food intake. Post workout should be carbs to gain back you energy/sugar levels and proteins to add to the muscle. try to take whey in the morning after breakfast and after workout, a good lunch (heavy), evening meal should be sufficient enough to last for an hour and then during the workout. Bananas before the workout and after too. some percentage of fat is not harmful for the body (ideal body fat for a man should be 7-9 % ). Oatmeal will help you a lot as it did to me. you reason of not growing is your metabolism. lower the metabolism and you gain results and weight. Thats all for the diet i could help you with , hey all you gymmers help him out with diet.... LOLS

Exercise: To gain mass do split workout i.e. two body parts at one the next day rest then workout then rest again. So it should be lIke workout-rest-workout-rest-workout-rest-rest (7days done). Choice of exercise is important as to what body part you want more growth. For Example if you have big shoulder (genetically) then do light on shoulders cos you chest workout wil give you the pinch on the shoulder. Plan your workout and stick to it for atleast 3-4 weeks then change so that you body does'nt get use to it. You get a good workout plan according to your requirement from the web too, or you could follow my routine also. will put in a different routine as i change. Light cardio/brisk walking wont loose muscle mass like 10mins of walk , it will just get you rid of colestrol form the blood and body. Do check with your trainer also (he might feel offended if you get your own plan ahaha always happens), like just general conversation and try to analize the different views.

Learn from everybody but do what you feel is good for your body types, the knowledge that you get will help you grow.

Hey busa this is what i could help you with, see if this helps you out. Actually i could go on and on but , hope to have some more readers to this and you will get more information.
Hey Bhpians please help out busa...will try to post in more as i read more from your guys and correct me if i am wrong at any point.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks