Search this Thread
Old 28th May 2007, 21:50   #271
Senior - BHPian

Where will i get it and for how much?

Crepure Creatine?
Old 28th May 2007, 22:05   #272
rkg
Senior - BHPian

Steroids are nothing but hormones. supplementing with hormones is always risky.major side effect being reduction in body immunity especially if one is using them for body building etc it will reduce immunity over along period. don't believe in coach's and marketing gimmicks.in medicines hormonal therapy is not advocated unless it is a must. no steroid is safe whatever you do. as long as they are taken they effect the delicate balance between different hormones in the body and side effects are common. in organ transplant cases they give hormones to suppress immunity.
when one is doing excersize don't worry about egg yolk. in fact cholesterol is required for the body especially for brain. whether one eats or not cholesterol is produced in the body. what is needed is some excersize. do not take ant drugs or commercial products. strong balance food is the best way. take lots of banana, eggs, meat ,milk etc.
one can get more energy and protein at much reduce cost through natural way rather than commercial brands
Old 28th May 2007, 22:18   #273
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA View Post
Where will i get it and for how much?

Crepure Creatine?
Creapure isnt a brand, its the base for Creatine which is manufactured in Germany. Its the best you can get.

Brands such as optimum, ultimate, weider etc all import creapure and then repack it... so essentially any brand as long as it uses creapure is fine

Your in Bombay na? Goto Vasuki Fitness@Bandra or any of the Selection Sports outlets. PROLAB creatine monohydrate should cost you around 6-700rs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkg View Post
in fact cholesterol is required for the body especially for brain. whether one eats or not cholesterol is produced in the body. what is needed is some excersize.
Very true. Good cholestrol is needed, and EFA (essential fatty acids) like omega 3,6,9 all boost brain functions... ask c3p0, lol. Fish, Flax seed, almonds etc are rich in these. Make it a staple in your diet
Old 28th May 2007, 23:54   #274
BHPian

N-large 2 is the best if you just want to gain weight, but if your workout routine is not really good, you will end up obese!!
Old 29th May 2007, 01:17   #275
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Then when I got into 11th standard and the bug to build my physique started and I joined a gym. After doing weights for about 3 months I couldn't gain much due to my naturally wiry frame, hence me & my trainer increased the weights a bit more. Bad move as I learnt later.

A very crucial mistake my friend. Weight training starts ideally at 18 years or over, certainly not before, not that i am an expert, but i do know this for a fact.
Old 29th May 2007, 01:45   #276
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
A very crucial mistake my friend. Weight training starts ideally at 18 years or over, certainly not before, not that i am an expert, but i do know this for a fact.
Yes John, but problem is I learnt that after the damage was done. Like they say better late than never.
Old 29th May 2007, 01:57   #277
Senior - BHPian

I knew this for a fact since my nephew (16 yrs old) from sydney when he came to chennai wanted to accompany me when i went to the gym (I go once in a year) & straightaway the trainer said no weights. he did not listen & i saw him with his arms fixed at right angles for the next 7 days. he totally regretted doing that.
Old 29th May 2007, 02:40   #278
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0uljah View Post
Creapure isnt a brand, its the base for Creatine which is manufactured in Germany. Its the best you can get.

Brands such as optimum, ultimate, weider etc all import creapure and then repack it... so essentially any brand as long as it uses creapure is fine

Your in Bombay na? Goto Vasuki Fitness@Bandra or any of the Selection Sports outlets. PROLAB creatine monohydrate should cost you around 6-700rs.

Very true. Good cholestrol is needed, and EFA (essential fatty acids) like omega 3,6,9 all boost brain functions... ask c3p0, lol. Fish, Flax seed, almonds etc are rich in these. Make it a staple in your diet
Prolab stuff is good, I remember. Has anyone tried that liquid Creatine stuff?

Eh, sa1nik, stop making fun of me, ok? I don't eat as much any more. I used to be quite a hog when I was working out.
Old 29th May 2007, 09:17   #279
BHPian

there is no such thing as you have to be 18 before lifting weights. plenty of 14-16yr olds too goto the gym and work out, especially the football (american) players. it is perfectly safe as long as you know what your doing.

@esteem lover, your nephew had his arms fixed at right angles because he lifted too much weight the first few days. once you get into a routine it will go away. happens to me too if i stop going to the gym for a month and start again.
Old 29th May 2007, 09:38   #280
Senior - BHPian

do we really need a separate thread for this?
Old 29th May 2007, 09:44   #281
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
Prolab stuff is good, I remember. Has anyone tried that liquid Creatine stuff?

Eh, sa1nik, stop making fun of me, ok?
Liquid creatine is a scam, I have a friend who swears by it though. Monohydrate is the onyl tried and tested thing on the market.

There are newer forms such as Creatine Esther Ehtyl(CEE) , Magnesium Creatine Chalate, Dicreatine Malate, Creatine Gluconate, Creatine Orotate etc... all basically monohydrate with different delivery systems.

sa1nik... oh no!! Dude I wasnt making fun, honestly I meant you would be someone who could back me up on this.

By the way before anyway gets the impression im a huge mofo bodybuilder - Im only 5'5" and bordering scrawny
Old 29th May 2007, 09:46   #282
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Weight training starts ideally at 18 years or over, certainly not before
Tell that to Arnold !!
Old 29th May 2007, 10:32   #283
BHPian

Exactly.... devarshi, that was my questions earlier too... do we need a seperate thread for bodybuilding measurements......cant we just merge the threads MODS???
Old 29th May 2007, 11:22   #284
BANNED

Friends you are all off topic! Please give measurements only! There is a separate thread for all your "gyan".
Old 29th May 2007, 12:33   #285
Senior - BHPian

Gym? What's that? I've heard of people going to this place to increase weight and all...

Oye yaar, wazan badaane ke liye bahana chahiye? Preposterous...

Height: 5'9"...I think...
Weight: 93
Arms [flexed]: 17
Arms [unflexed]: Dunno..
Forarms: 13"..
Chest: 41"
Shoulders: 22"
Quads: Ye kya hai?
Calves: In tabela.
Waist: 37"
Body-fat percentage: 100%. Poora body main fats hai.

Last edited by veyron1 : 29th May 2007 at 12:39.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks