Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th December 2009, 15:16   #2296
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Damn I wish you had replied earlier. ...

I work out at around 7.30pm and by the time I am done it's dinner time, so I can't really have Real Mass right after my workout or dinner gets sidelined.

I have started having Real Mass between breakfast and lunch at around noon. I mix one scoop or anymore would fill me up and hamper my lunch intake. I think I can squeeze a second scoop before my workout at around 5-6pm.

Is this routine fine? Also I believe there are certain precautions to take while having creatine, drink excess water ? Please help guide me in the right direction.

I am looking to work out 3-4 times a week as my goal is to gain mass, I believe I should be resting equally too?
I think you're using it in milk? Mixed in water, Real Mass wouldn't bloat you up.
Also, a few pages ago we had a (re)eureka post that highlighted the need to measure your needs according to what your body asks, not what the label demands.
To that effect:
  • Limit scoops to 2 a day initially, build it up over time.
    • Real Mass is alot of calories, so go bust 'em muskles as many days you can, for as long as you can; overtraining and burnout are under-eating and malnourishment, only phrased differently. You WILL gain mass, the right mass.

Creatine can be loaded- and this is the best way in my experience- in a banana shake. Avoid toxifying your system by ingesting more than 3g/4hr.
i.e. If you want to load 10g a day, split it into 3 shakes spread throughout the day.

* Non-vegetarians should avoid red-meat during creatine cycling *

8-9 Litres of water will be very helpful, especially to people looking to lose fat, irrespective of Creatine supplementation. However, one can easily go overboard (and its not much fun in winter :P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Circle View Post
Do not use Creatine on a continuous basis...

... This way the body does not get used to Creatine.

On the days you workout take 5gms 30 minutes prior to workout and 5gms post workout, On non working days 5gms on empty stomach should be enough. No matter you are using creatine or not 4 to 5 lts of water a day is sufficient.
Cycling creatine is more about toxicity and saturation.

More like 5g=3g?

Avoid creatine on an absolutely empty stomach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NK@Hyd View Post
Hi Guys,

A friend, along with his colleagues, is coming from the US
around Christmas. Is it a good idea to ask them to get a
5 lb. tub or two (will be ordering from BB.com),....

... Taking into account the local shipping cost,
will I still save some substantial money?

Thanks!
You WOULD! If it was 1999!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-Testosterone View Post
In that case, it may escape customs. But why do you want to get it from US especially when it's available for 5200 in India?
And then you add myofusion to the mix to make it even more evil... MICROSOFT evil!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay_b View Post
Guys, I've started gyming since 25 days and my trainer adviced me to start taking protein suppliments, He recomended me a few brands that i dont remember right now, Could you guys suggest me a few good suppliments?
Also, How does one take these suppliments? with milk? how does it taste?
If your "Trainer" can really train you, ask him to bloody STFU and tell you about natural protein sources and make you a GDamn Diet Plan! <<ANGRY SMILEY>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamtheLeo View Post
Guys,

Need help, please suggest me about Clenbutrol. Has anybody used it , whats the price & side effects. I am 5' 11" 75kgs decent shape & I have just started taking ISO Sensation Isolate Whey Prtoein - 92%. I have also been suggested for clen to remove that small pouch & extra fat & bring in tight ness. He suggested a one month dosage. Please advise.
I feel like crossing the stream and joining the anti-supplement bandwagon.

Clen Side Effects
Old 12th December 2009, 17:22   #2297
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by godog View Post
If your "Trainer" can really train you, ask him to bloody STFU and tell you about natural protein sources and make you a GDamn Diet Plan! <<ANGRY SMILEY>>

So i should just take natural proteins? Could you suggest me a diet plan please?
Old 12th December 2009, 23:06   #2298
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NK@Hyd View Post
Hi Guys,

A friend, along with his colleagues, is coming from the US
around Christmas. Is it a good idea to ask them to get a
5 lb. tub or two (will be ordering from BB.com), if they are
already not overloaded (if they are, I'll only order a few
fish oil bottles)? What if the products get the attention
of Customs?

Also, they stay in Delhi and will have to ship the products to
me in Hyderabad. Taking into account the local shipping cost,
will I still save some substantial money?

Thanks!

Quote:
You WOULD! If it was 1999!
Hi GoDog,

Do you mind elaborating since unless I am missing something, I believe its a pretty good deal. For me.

Myofusion here (Hyd.): approx. Rs. 3000
Myofusion @ BB.com: $38

Ult. Nutrition Omega3 (90 caps.) here (Hyd.): Rs. 500
Ult. Nutrition Omega3 (180 caps.) @ BB.com: $7.79

Local Shipping from Del to Hyd: approx Rs. 300

Cheers!
Old 13th December 2009, 01:21   #2299
Senior - BHPian

godog is it better to have the supplement with water or milk.what about those who are lactose intolerent.
Old 13th December 2009, 07:15   #2300
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revtech View Post
godog is it better to have the supplement with water or milk.what about those who are lactose intolerent.
Try flavored soya milk . But I am totally against supplement.
Old 13th December 2009, 19:23   #2301
BHPian

Ok so I have a question about BSA (Bovine Serum Albumin) found in whey protein isolates. For example Isopure says "isopure's major proetiens include"
Beta-lactoglobulin 55-62%
Alpha-lactalbumin 19-22%
Immunoglobulin 9-10%
Bovine Serum Albimin 6-8%
Lactoferrin .5-1%
In addition, ISOPURE is rich in branched chain amino acids and glutamine.
Each serving of ISOPURE Contains:
3465 mg of isoleucine
7865 mg of leucine
3080 mg of valine
4.6 g of L-Glutamine.

Now when you look up BSA it shows that it can be extracted from cow's blood. Many articles online "imply" that it is produced during whey production from cheese.

Now as a lacto vegetarian that consumes all dairy products is it suitable for me? Also is BSA produced from bovine blood? or is it produced from whey?

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/e...jsp?id=NP-1098
Old 13th December 2009, 20:10   #2302
BHPian

First if all, it's Bovine Serum Albumin and NOT Albimin.
In this context, it's a naturally occuring microfraction found in Whey during extraction.
BSA is not produced from Whey, it's naturally occuring in Whey, So go ahead and consume it. We all consume it daily in the form of milk
Old 14th December 2009, 02:47   #2303
BHPian

guys ive been out of the gym for a while cause of studies and exams. As a result ive lost a lot of the muscle mass that ive put on and gained some flab around my midsection :(. Im holding steady at about 170 lbs. What i want to do is to pack on muscle and cut my fat down . Can anyone recommend some good supplements that will help me do that? I got the exercises already planned out, just need to get back in the gym after all these exams end
Old 14th December 2009, 10:37   #2304
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAtenza View Post
guys ive been out of the gym for a while cause of studies and exams. As a result ive lost a lot of the muscle mass that ive put on and gained some flab around my midsection :(. Im holding steady at about 170 lbs. What i want to do is to pack on muscle and cut my fat down . Can anyone recommend some good supplements that will help me do that? I got the exercises already planned out, just need to get back in the gym after all these exams end
Bro, First thing you need to do before hitting back the gym is PLAN YOUR DIET. Start your workouts and start eating real food and then think about supplements. The only supplement that comes to my mind for you is WHEY rest is all how you plan your diet.

Last edited by Red Circle : 14th December 2009 at 10:38.
Old 14th December 2009, 10:56   #2305
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-Testosterone View Post
First if all, it's Bovine Serum Albumin and NOT Albimin.
In this context, it's a naturally occuring microfraction found in Whey during extraction.
BSA is not produced from Whey, it's naturally occuring in Whey, So go ahead and consume it. We all consume it daily in the form of milk
I know its Albumin thats why I spelled it right in the first line, the ingredients parts is a 'cut & paste' from a website.

Any idea why BSA is shown to be extracted from bovine blood in a google search?
Old 14th December 2009, 11:29   #2306
BHPian

Has anyone tried BSN Nitrix , are there any other products which give the same effect.
I'm looking to stack more lean mass.
Old 14th December 2009, 11:40   #2307
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SohailPistawala View Post
No ways it will escape cos somebody in the forum has already burnt the fingers. 2ndly 10lbs pack is like a cement pack its big. i doubt it will be missed.so dont try it, and i dont know how lucky have you been ever with the customers. lols in bombay somebody is selling it at 5400. so if you think its still expensive getting it from US then get it shipped from bombay.
Where in mumbai is 10lb ON Whey available for 5400? I just enquired with Neulife mumbai and they quoted the price of 6560 for 10lb and 3580 for 5lb pack.
Old 14th December 2009, 12:36   #2308
BHPian

Quote:

I feel like crossing the stream and joining the anti-supplement bandwagon.

Clen Side Effects

Dear Godog,

Have read those articles & some others as well. The gist is that it has not been tested on human. Can a one month cycle once put you to a lot of issues???

Dear Hiren,

I checked the pack it is manufactured by LAPharma S.R.L. contains Clenbutrol hydrochloride 20 mcg (200 tabs) but i will get 100 tabs for 1000
Old 14th December 2009, 13:40   #2309
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Circle View Post
Where in mumbai is 10lb ON Whey available for 5400? I just enquired with Neulife mumbai and they quoted the price of 6560 for 10lb and 3580 for 5lb pack.
A trainer/friend is selling it . Pretty reliable.
Old 14th December 2009, 15:48   #2310
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofsatan View Post
I know its Albumin thats why I spelled it right in the first line, the ingredients parts is a 'cut & paste' from a website.

Any idea why BSA is shown to be extracted from bovine blood in a google search?
BSA is also extracted from blood (just like creatine can be extracted from meat but almost 100% of it what is used in supplements is manufactured synthetically through sarcosine and cyanamide).

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks