Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd October 2014, 20:53   #9601
BANNED

re: Review: 1st-gen Ford Figo (2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharadmumbai View Post
How much will Swift ZXI cost?
Cross posting the break up from RavenAvi's Swift ZXi thread.

Quote:
Went to the dealership in the afternoon and finalised all discounts/freebies one final time. Here is the complete breakup:

Ex-Showroom Price: 6,02,992/-
Insurance Charges: 20,964/- (Maruti-Insurance, through New India Assurance, including Zero-Depreciation)
RTO Regn Charges: 47,309/-
Car Choice Number: 5,000/-
Extended Warranty: 8,006/- (3rd and 4th Year, Rs. 7125 + Rs. 881 Service Tax)
AntiRust Protection: 2,450/- (3M Underbody Paint, with 5 Years Warranty)
Body-Side Moulding: 1,900/-

GRAND TOTAL: 6,88,621/-

Consumer Offer: 15,000/-
Corporate Discount: 15,000/-
Special Discount: 10,000/-

-------------------------------------------

Final Price to be paid: 6,48,621/-

-------------------------------------------

Freebies from dealer: Art Leather Seat Cover Set (Black/Silver dual tone) + matching Steering Wheel cover, Illuminated Door Sill Plates set of 4, Idol, Car Perfume, Mudflaps, Mats, Car Cover.
Added (by myself): 3M Underbody Anti-Rust Protection (with 5 years warranty), Body Side Mouldings Set, Cabin lamps (yet to be fitted).
Skipped: Teflon coating.
SOURCE: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post3488017

Anurag.
Old 3rd October 2014, 17:57   #9602
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Cross posting the break up from RavenAvi's Swift ZXi thread.

SOURCE: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post3488017

Anurag.
Tks Anurag.

I'm continuing this thread below with updates of my visit to Honda/Hyundai and Maruti Showrooms.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/hatchb...ml#post3548404
Old 4th October 2014, 18:10   #9603
BHPian

As my thread has been deleted, I am back again here for 1 final piece of advice.
I'm getting a non refreshed Figo manufactured between Jul-Sep 2014 with around 15k discount vs the refreshed ones.
Shall i go for it? I'll probably not get the turn indicator on the ORVMs and the dual tone blue interiors which anyways isnt great.
But are the seats also padded up and more comfortable?
Old 4th October 2014, 18:24   #9604
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
As my thread has been deleted, I am back again here for 1 final piece of advice.
I'm getting a non refreshed Figo manufactured between Jul-Sep 2014 with around 15k discount vs the refreshed ones.
Shall i go for it? I'll probably not get the turn indicator on the ORVMs and the dual tone blue interiors which anyways isnt great.
But are the seats also padded up and more comfortable?
It's entirely up to you. If you want turn indicators and other goodies than go for refreshed one. However I think 15 k is not substantial amount to sway any decision.
Old 6th October 2014, 11:12   #9605
BHPian

Quote:
Dear Figoites
I'm looking to buy a Figo for my sister to drive in around for local errands. T.................................................
Also, does it make sense to go for Diesel Zxi which is close to titanium Petrol?
Other contenders are Classic Lxi and Grand I10. Any thoughts?
thanks a lot
I drive a Petrol Figo. It is comfortable, affordable and reliable. I get almost 15kmpl in Kerala roads- Speed limited to 60kmph and not seeing the 5th gear. AC always on with 3 passengers most of the time.

If you drive Figo 1.2 like the Japanese and Koreans cars, then it will be like a sluggish car for you. Shift a little late(like 2K-2.5K rpm) and you have a wonderful car there in Figo Petrol. The power is good to satisfy the sedate me!
Also there in nothing like its steering and brake! If you turn off the AC, then you can make any other car(in same range) sweat to keep up !
Old 6th October 2014, 11:32   #9606
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RishikeshK View Post
1. The wheel-well inner cover costed Rs. 2100. So I didn't get that put. Is any aftermarket replacement available for this?
Got a new wheel-well inner cover ("fender lining" to be precise) installed at Planet Ford for Rs.900. Not sure why is the price difference for spares between two Ford dealers in the same city .

(OT: The new service center/workshop facility that is being developed near Khed-Shivapur by Planet Ford is quite impressive. Huge area, ample space and refreshingly well-lit. They plan to provide "Quick Service" facility as well.)
Old 6th October 2014, 13:18   #9607
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedate View Post
I drive a Petrol Figo. It is comfortable, affordable and reliable. I get almost 15kmpl in Kerala roads- Speed limited to 60kmph and not seeing the 5th gear. AC always on with 3 passengers most of the time.

If you drive Figo 1.2 like the Japanese and Koreans cars, then it will be like a sluggish car for you. Shift a little late(like 2K-2.5K rpm) and you have a wonderful car there in Figo Petrol. The power is good to satisfy the sedate me!
Also there in nothing like its steering and brake! If you turn off the AC, then you can make any other car(in same range) sweat to keep up !
15 kmpl? in the city ? I can barely manage 9-10! sometimes goes as low as 8.
Old 6th October 2014, 13:43   #9608
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow View Post
15 kmpl? in the city ? I can barely manage 9-10! sometimes goes as low as 8.
15kmpl in free flowing slow moving traffic(semi urban). The figure does come down to 12-ish with pure city only.

Max was 18+kmpl on pure highway only drive.
Old 6th October 2014, 14:23   #9609
BHPian

Quote:
15kmpl in free flowing slow moving traffic(semi urban). The figure does come down to 12-ish with pure city only.

Max was 18+kmpl on pure highway only drive.
Even I have not been able to move beyond 10 kmpl. 15 is going to be awesome!! I think average petrol figo averages are 9 kmpl.
Old 6th October 2014, 18:55   #9610
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtonsing View Post
Even I have not been able to move beyond 10 kmpl. 15 is going to be awesome!! I think average petrol figo averages are 9 kmpl.
Is it due to altitude and Oxygen content in air? Mine was only near to 10 kmpl during initial period. May be my mileage is a bit higher as I have up-sized wheels.
Old 6th October 2014, 19:05   #9611
BHPian

Quote:
Is it due to altitude and Oxygen content in air? Mine was only near to 10 kmpl during initial period. May be my mileage is a bit higher as I have up-sized wheels.
I have no idea or the expertise to comment on that. To be honest, I have never really paid attention to my mileage. Its just a random calculation (not even calculation, assumed is more like it) I just fill whenever I am empty but a wide guess gives me about 10 kmpl.
Old 9th October 2014, 14:57   #9612
Senior - BHPian

Mody Ford sent me an email 2 weeks ago saying my initial 2-year warranty was getting over in a month, and that I could take the car before that for a complete inspection, along with free body wash and polish. They also said there are options for extended warranty till 4 years. It looks like they did not have a record of my 3rd year warranty that I'd taken at the time of delivery.

I went today and everything was found to be ok, except the bonnet opening lever which had broken. They replaced it for Rs 135. The car was gleaming on delivery, but it looked like they did not clean the alloys and the interiors. Anyway, cannot expect much when service is offered for free!

Upon enquiry, I was told that 4th year warranty now costs 12.5 K. I have not decided whether to go for it or not. I am more inclined to spend some money on a remap.
Old 9th October 2014, 17:50   #9613
BHPian

They had an offer sometime ago here in Bangalore Metro Ford and I bought the 4th year warranty for 5k odd. I feel more secure because last year, there was a water pump failure and all I spent in getting that fixed, under warranty was some Rs.36 for a type of a glue. Happy....happy !!
gtonsing is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th October 2014, 18:23   #9614
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtonsing View Post
They had an offer sometime ago here in Bangalore Metro Ford and I bought the 4th year warranty for 5k odd. I feel more secure because last year, there was a water pump failure and all I spent in getting that fixed, under warranty was some Rs.36 for a type of a glue. Happy....happy !!
I'm guessing you have a petrol Figo ? Around March they quoted around 9.5k for the diesel. I have not opted for the 4th year since 10k for one year seemed pretty stiff.

They are now offering a 5th year extended warranty on the Figo. I haven't enquired on the price though.
Old 9th October 2014, 18:51   #9615
BHPian

Yup! Petrol it is. I have not been informed about the 5th year one. 10K for a year is actually quite a bit I think too, however, my water pump issue drove home a very "expensive point" that if I have warranty I potentially save a good amount of money, incase I need to repair something - *touchwood

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks