| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|25th February 2010, 18:52||#3976|
Join Date: Jul 2008
Thanked: 123 Times
Caught this while surfing the News section on google.
Under the ENTERTAINMENT section:
BJP demands parliamentary probe on price rise
So now Politics is officially entertainment!
Last edited by BenjiRoss : 25th February 2010 at 18:53.
|26th February 2010, 00:47||#3977|
Bucket :- Sachin's Appraisal Rating ;) funny indeed..
200 Runs/ 147Balls / 25X4 / 3X6
Agree you have done GREAT…………..
BUT BUT BUT BUT
25 x 4s = 100
3 x 6s = 18
IT implies that you have done 118 Runs in 28 Balls.
And 12 x 2s = 24
58 x 1s = 58
It means you have done all 200 Runs in only 98 balls
So you have wasted 147-98 = 49 balls
Considering only 1 run scored on each of these balls you could have earned 49 valuable RUNS FOR OUR TEAM
So you only met the expectations and NOT EXCEEDING (though anyone of our team could not do it) and your rating is 3
|26th February 2010, 09:47||#3979|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Dec 2007
Thanked: 3,063 Times
|27th February 2010, 01:27||#3981|
Join Date: Dec 2009
Thanked: 0 Times
Hey , guys I have just finished reading this whole thread,it took more than two weeks to reach here,
|1st March 2010, 18:14||#3982|
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: "Luck-City", TS
Thanked: 374 Times
The economy is so bad that ...
-I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.
-I ordered a burger at McDonald's and the kid behind the counter asked, "Can you afford fries with that?"
-CEO's are now playing miniature golf.
-If the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient Funds," you call them and ask if they meant you or them.
-Hot Wheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.
-McDonald's is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
-Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's names.
-A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico.
-Dick Cheney took his stockbroker hunting.
-Motel Six won't leave the light on anymore.
-The Mafia is laying off judges.
-Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.
-Congress says they are looking into this Bernard Madoff scandal. Oh Great!! The guy who made $50 Billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $1.5 Trillion disappear!
-And, finally ...
I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Lifeline. I got a call center in Pakistan and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck!
|1st March 2010, 21:45||#3983|
Join Date: Jul 2007
Thanked: 33 Times
|4th March 2010, 16:14||#3985|
Join Date: Oct 2009
Thanked: 12 Times
North Indian Wife Vs South Indian Wife
With due apologies for the stereotyping and to the fairer sex as a whole
North indian Girl Vs South Indian Girl [FONT="]
******WHAT IT MEANS TO HAVE A North Indian GIRL as WIFE***********
1. At the time of marriage, a north Indian girl has more boyfriends than her age.
2. Before marriage, she looks almost like a bollywood heroine and after marriage you have to go around her twice to completely hug her.
3. By the time she professes her undevoted love to you, you are bankrupt because of the number of times you had to take her out to movies, theatres and restaurants. And you wait longingly for her dowry.
4. The only dishes she can think of to cook is paneer butter masala, aloo sabji, aloo gobi sabji, aloo matar, aloo paneer, that after eating all those paneer and aloos you are either in the bed with chronic cholestrol or chronic gas disorder.
5. The only growth that you see later in your career is the rise in your monthly phone bill.
6. You are blinded by her love that you think that she is a blonde. Only later do you come to know that it is because of the mehandhi that she applies to cover her grey hair.
7. When you come home from office she is very busy watching "Kyonki saas bhi kabi bahu thi" that you either end up eating outside or cooking yourself.
8. You are a very "ESpecial" person to her.
9. She always thought that Madras is a state and covers the whole of south india until she met you.
10. When she says she is going to "work out" she means she is going to " walk out"
11. She has greater number of relatives than the number of people you have in your home town.
12. The only two sentences in English that she knows are "Thank you" and "How are you"
13. She thinks Govinda can dance better than Michael Jackson.
******WHAT IT MEANS TO HAVE A South Indian GIRL as WIFE***********
1.Her mother looks down at you because you didn't study in IIT or Madras / Anna University .
2. Her father starts or ends every conversation with " ... I say..."
3. She shudders if you use four letter words.
4. She has long hair, neatly oiled and braided (The Dubai based Oil Well Company will negotiate with her on a 25 year contract to extract coconut oil from her hair.)
5. She uses the word 'Super' as her only superlative.
6. Her name is another name for a Goddess or a flower.
7. Her first name is longer than your first name, middle name and surname combined (unless you are from Andhra)
8. When she mixes milk/curd and rice you are never sure whether it is for the dog or for herself.
9. For weddings, she sports a mini jasmine garden on her head and wears silk saris in the Madras heat without looking too uncomfortable while you are melting in your singlet.
10. She thinks Mohan Lal is the sexiest man alive.
11. Her favourite cricketer is Krishnamachari Srikkanth.
12. Her favourite food is dosa though she has tried North Indian snacks like Chats (pronounced like the slang for 'conversation')
13. She bursts into songs with her cousins in every movie.
14. She bores you by telling you which raaga each song you hear is based on.
15. You have to give her jewellery, though she has already got plenty of it ..
16. Her thali (Mangal Sutra) weighs more than the championship belts worn by WWF wrestlers.
17. She is more educated than you.
18. Her father thinks she is much smarter than you..
|4th March 2010, 17:29||#3987|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Dec 2008
Thanked: 465 Times
, These two really take the cake. Awesome thread guys. Keep 'em coming!!!!
|5th March 2010, 17:19||#3988|
Join Date: Apr 2007
Thanked: 17 Times
Five rulez for men
Five rulez for men to follow for a happy life..
5. It's very very important that these four woman do not know each other
|5th March 2010, 19:03||#3989|
Join Date: Sep 2008
Thanked: 174 Times
Major Power failure in Pakistan. Scores of shoppers stranded on escalators in Malls.
|5th March 2010, 19:49||#3990|
Join Date: Sep 2008
Thanked: 174 Times
0-100 in 4 secs
Wife - Darling I want something that can do 0-100 in 4 secs for my B'day as Gift
Hubby - Anything for you honey
Wife is happy and starts dreaming of her machine
On her B'Day
Hubby - Happy B'day honey
Wife - Thank you. Do I get my gift
Hubby - Sure
And hands her this
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Time for a Holiday Joke?||Steeroid||Shifting gears||9||24th December 2005 20:51|
|A Nelson joke||Dippy||Shifting gears||6||8th September 2004 23:12|