Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software

Old 13th August 2019, 12:03   #301
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: The Fitness Band/Smartwatch Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourishganguly View Post
I have a Xiaomi Mi Band 3 with a broken strap, could anybody kindly suggest where to buy the original replacement strap from, cannot seem to find it online.
Also, if there are any third party alternatives, suggestions would be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Got this for Rs 99 from Amazon when I faced similar situation a few days back - price seems to have increased slightly. Quality is 95%+ matching with the oem one.

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
blackasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2019, 13:55   #302

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackasta View Post
Got this for Rs 99 from Amazon when I faced similar situation a few days back - price seems to have increased slightly. Quality is 95%+ matching with the oem one.

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thank you sir, ordered a black one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen789 View Post
I hope you have ordered for more than 1 as a back up.
Ordered just 1, to test the waters, have also ordered another one from Amazon that would hopefully arrive earlier. I plan on getting all the colours tbh from AliExpress later.
sourishganguly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2019, 15:08   #303
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo_Ipe View Post
Got myself th Amazfit Bip Lite from Amazon a day ago. The issue I'm facing is that the Mi Fit app is not allowing me to log in - with my Mi account nor Google!! It keeps sending me back to the login page. I'm using the OnePlus 6 phone.

I'm stuck even before switching on my new smartwatch! Help!
I used to have a similar issue when I used the Mi Band 3 before switching to the Samsung Galaxy Watch. I believe turning the location on your phone off and on helped sometimes while other times the app needed to be force stopped before restarting it.Hope this helps.
Mr.501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2019, 19:58   #304
BHPian

It seems with the latest iOS 13 and Watch OS update, EKG is working in Apple Watch series 4 . Source is twitter and reddit. Any users of series 4 can confirm this?
sairamboko is offline   Reply With Quote