Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th December 2019, 19:34   #7441
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnandB View Post
My Skoda dealer called me as they received a black Kodiaq Style and he is willing to give it to me for 32L after exchanging my Santa Fe. EW (5th+6th year) + RSA will be additional 92k. I am not sure if he is giving any additional discount or its the normal pricing of Style right now because 32 will be including loyalty and exchange bonuses. Should i go for it?
Is it on road price including Registration, Insurance?
If yes, this looks like a good price.
How much is Registration cost?
Old 5th December 2019, 19:56   #7442
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by suv100 View Post
How is discount calculated on a new vehicle? Is it on the ex-showroom price or on the on road price? Could someone give me a quick answer as I need to book the vehicle immediately.
You have to ask the dealer. Some give it on ex-showroom, many just give the discounted OTR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danc View Post
Is it on road price including Registration, Insurance?
If yes, this looks like a good price.
How much is Registration cost?
Yes including all except extended warranty and RSA for 5th and 6th year, which he said will be additional 92k over 32lac. I have asked him to include it in 32, lets see. He is going to see my Santa Fe tomorrow but i feel the price will be increased as got a scratch on it just 2 days back
AnandB is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th December 2019, 22:04   #7443
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnandB View Post
He is going to see my Santa Fe tomorrow but i feel the price will be increased as got a scratch on it just 2 days back
Oh, that is unfortunate, but it should not impact the Kodiaq price.
Only a fixed pre-determined exchange bonus should apply, which is normally independent of the value of the car being exchanged.
How much he has quoted for the Santa Fe?
Old 5th December 2019, 22:16   #7444
BHPian

It's 39 on road including EW, 32L+92k when exchanging my Santa Fe so i am guessing 5 lac for the car and 1 lac for loyalty + exchange bonus. I have asked him to make it 32 incl. EW so let's see.
Old 6th December 2019, 11:59   #7445

Quote:
Originally Posted by suv100 View Post
How is discount calculated on a new vehicle? Is it on the ex-showroom price or on the on road price? Could someone give me a quick answer as I need to book the vehicle immediately.
The discount is generally given on the OTR price. Hope this helps
abhi.modi05 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th December 2019, 13:54   #7446
BHPian

Getting 30k off on Jeep Compass Trailhawk but tried to push the dealer for 50k without any success. Will waiting for the BS6 normal Jeep's and then get either Compass or Seltos depending on what goods the new BS6 compass gets.
Old 6th December 2019, 19:14   #7447
BHPian

Carwale app has a section for discounted new cars. Anyone checked that? Some deals are quite good. Nexon XMA diesel has discount of 1.6 lakh in Pune.

Through the app, I got info about AckoDrive, which claims to be a virtual car showroom, and provides better deals than dealers. Anyone has bought through them?
pseudo_coder is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 7th December 2019, 14:09   #7448
BHPian

We visited Bangalore Ford showroom yesterday to check on their offers. While they do have few offers running (There is an ongoing Midnight offer sale between 6-8 Dec), was surprised to learn that they don't have any stock of Figo and Aspire AT both from their dealership as well as factory. I was insisting on these models specifically, but the SA was clear that they are done with their BS4 cars on these models with the last delivery last month and the factory stock is empty. He had Ecosport AT though and manuals on all models.
Did anyone hear similar story from other brands stating that they are out of BS4 stock?
Old 7th December 2019, 14:36   #7449
BHPian

D-Max V- Cross Z Prestige ( Automatic)
24,24000/-(On Road - Mumbai)

Can anyone help me get some contact in Isuzu Dealers Mumbai for a good deal? Almost certain on the model and variant.
Old 7th December 2019, 17:34   #7450
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankajn1702 View Post
Folks, any discounts on the Baleno Petrol (MT and/or CVT) in and around Mumbai/Thane?

Usage is mostly in city for office commute with occasional (read once in 2 months) highway trips.
Did a TD of the Baleno CVT today and MT last weekend.
Here is the offer I am getting:

Baleno Delta MT: 7.30L OTR
Baleno Delta CVT: 8.80L OTR
This includes extended warranty, Insurance and accessories worth 15K.

Reason for choosing Delta over Alpha or Zeta variants is because I found Delta to be the best value for money considering my needs.

Is this a fair deal given the year end sale period?
Old 8th December 2019, 02:56   #7451
Senior - BHPian

What is the maximum discount available on Maruti Ciaz Petrol these days?
Old 8th December 2019, 03:59   #7452
Senior - BHPian

Are there any discounts on the Jeep Compass Trailhawk in delhi/NCR?
Old 8th December 2019, 14:40   #7453
BHPian

Today took test drive of top end automatic Skoda Rapid. Awesome handling, superb interiors. absolutely a driver's car, big irritating hump for the center passenger at the rear. Offered at 12.5, ambition version after 1lakh discount. at Mumbai.
Old 8th December 2019, 22:07   #7454
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigo74 View Post
Offered at 12.5, ambition version after 1lakh discount. at Mumbai.
Is it petrol? Carwale shows on-road price for Ambition 1.5 TDI AT as 15.10 lakhs.
Old 8th December 2019, 22:25   #7455
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadSurfer View Post
Is it petrol? Carwale shows on-road price for Ambition 1.5 TDI AT as 15.10 lakhs.
Yes, petrol automatic. Actual dealers have much more to offer.May not be visible on the websites.
indigo74 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks