Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st December 2013, 22:22   #4426
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

I didnt find it value for money spending around 3L more on the VX getting nothing other than the Touch Screen System which I got installed from Toyota and bought from outside for 13K. Also the Wood Trim was included in the free accessories along with many other accessories on VX. Alloy Wheels were never a Deal Breaker for me because I have always found steel wheels more usable and stable than Alloys as Alloys can never take a good hit and seeing the fact I do daily highway drives with some of it under construction hitting potholes and breaking allow wouldnt really be a good thing. I Already have a fortuner and the touch screen is not a big deal with average sound quality compared to the one you can get from a pioneer or a Sony.
Already ordered racedynamics diesel tronic, should be receiving in a few days. Should I wait for Run in or install it on a new engine?. Did around 180km today in the city and the ODO reads ~260km.

On Road price came around 13,24,000 + 13k for Sony Touchscreen Stereo+ Reverse Camera. Spent 19k on Racedynamics and will spend a few more thousands on getting chrome on the grill and back chrome garnish.

Last edited by V12Doc : 31st December 2013 at 22:24.
Old 1st January 2014, 13:13   #4427
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
My sales assistant at Bird auto just told me that they have a deal going on for X1 sports line with an ex showroom price of around 35 lacs. They are offering around :
1. 5l discount
2. 1l exchange bonus
3. 1l discount if you take finance from them
4. Bsi plus for 3 year /60k kms complimentary.

The on road price comes to less than 34L approx after all the discounts. And it's valid only for corporate clients and doctors.
The cars are all 2013 models and deal is valid only till 31st December. Any one interested in NCR region can contact them.
Dr Mohit: I have booked the Base X1 with OTR of 26.7L with BSI Plus for 3Yrs/60k kms free. I'm not getting an Old car from stock rather a Brand new one from Chennai and registered in 2014.
What do you think of the Deal?
Also, the X1 sportsline was coming at under 32L but i decided to go with base model.
Old 1st January 2014, 13:27   #4428
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharadmumbai View Post
Dr Mohit: I have booked the Base X1 with OTR of 26.7L with BSI Plus for 3Yrs/60k kms free. I'm not getting an Old car from stock rather a Brand new one from Chennai and registered in 2014.
Also, the X1 sportsline was coming at under 32L but i decided to go with base model.
Sounds like an excellent deal to me. What is the total discount that you got apart from BSI? I guess BMW has got quite a huge stock of X1s with them since they are offering such huge discounts. In comparison the approximate 3L off that I got on the 3 series looks like peanuts now.
Old 1st January 2014, 13:29   #4429
BHPian

Quote:

That's an awesome deal! Sportline for 32L is a steal. Had I been offered that I would have gone for it. Which dealer is this?
Old 1st January 2014, 13:34   #4430
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_skyliner View Post
That's an awesome deal! Sportline for 32L is a steal. Had I been offered that I would have gone for it. Which dealer is this?
Its being offered pan India I suppose across the X1 range. Check out my post on the previous page. They are offering close to 7L off on sportsline and additional BSI for 3yr/60k kms free bringing the OTR price to less than 33-34L. If you include the cost of BSI package that you get free then you are effectively paying them even lesser.
Old 1st January 2014, 13:38   #4431
BHPian

Quote:
I don't know whether u checked out or not but there is a pretty big difference in discounts offered by pune and Mumbai dealer. My business partner bought 525d and the best the pune was offering was 3.5 lakh more than infinity Mumbai, that's where he booked the car.
This car was launched in 2nd quarter of 2013 which came with peddle shift that wasn't present in earlier model.
Old 1st January 2014, 18:08   #4432
BHPian

Quote:
Sounds like an excellent deal to me. What is the total discount that you got apart from BSI? I guess BMW has got quite a huge stock of X1s with them since they are offering such huge discounts. In comparison the approximate 3L off that I got on the 3 series looks like peanuts now.
Quote:
Quote:
Its being offered pan India I suppose across the X1 range. Check out my post on the previous page. They are offering close to 7L off on sportsline and additional BSI for 3yr/60k kms free bringing the OTR price to less than 33-34L. If you include the cost of BSI package that you get free then you are effectively paying them even lesser.
Pls read the my Update on Page 3 End for detailed info.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/sedans...bought-x1.html

The scheme was Pan India for BSI Plus free with X1s from BMW along with 5L Corporate/Professionals Discount. However, 1 to 1.4 L was offered additionally on Old stock vehicles of older Price. Which is actually not an additional discount but 5L discount on earlier prices. Additional if you have any old car which you can give to them, they will additional 1 L off. To Top it off, they also had some lower Rate of interst which gives a benefit of 1L.

Dr Mohit: the OTR exactly was 31.83 for Sports Line without exchange and BSI plus on top of it. So technically, one could have got it for 30.83 plus BSI+

Skyliner: I went for Base Model as Simply didn't have the moolah to extend to Sports line. Also, family didn't want black interiors at all and beige was available only in base model.

Seems like I made the right choice
Old 1st January 2014, 18:43   #4433
BHPian

Quote:
Dr Mohit: the OTR exactly was 31.83 for Sports Line without exchange and BSI plus on top of it. So technically, one could have got it for 30.83 plus BSI+

Skyliner: I went for Base Model as Simply didn't have the moolah to extend to Sports line. Also, family didn't want black interiors at all and beige was available only in base model.

Seems like I made the right choice
Congratulations once again.

30.83L for Sportline X1 is unbelievable! Now I wonder if my decision of not going with X1 Sportline is really correct or what?

However it's water under the bridge now.
Old 1st January 2014, 19:24   #4434
BHPian

Hi,

Needs to know the on road price for Innova GX in Bangalore. Pls provide the breakup of the price. Is there any cash discuount going on ?

Regards,
Gopi
Old 1st January 2014, 20:48   #4435
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalini_g View Post
Hi,

Needs to know the on road price for Innova GX in Bangalore. Pls provide the breakup of the price. Is there any cash discuount going on ?

Regards,
Gopi
Carwale will provide detailed breakup of onroad price.
Toyota was giving 30k discount in November across all models of innova, plus corporate and exchange bonus. (my friend purchased one)
Old 2nd January 2014, 00:58   #4436
BHPian

I Bought GX at Ex Showroon 12,34,000 . The price since Jan 1 have gone up by 39k and no Discounts now
V12Doc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd January 2014, 07:22   #4437
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSR View Post
Hi shankar.balan, I believe you are getting a reasonable and fair price for your dad's Indica V2 DLG turbo (also intercooled, I presume). The actual price you are being offered for your car is Rs. 2.1 lacs (1.85 lacs + 25k exchange bonus). You'll receive the exchange bonus as a separate cheque after the deal has been completed (at least that's how we got ours when we traded in our earlier 800). Coming from a dealer, this is worth grabbing. I don't think you can get a better price than this from a dealer. An individual buyer who values the music system, alloys and upholstery may be able to offer you a somewhat higher price, though. 70 grand? Since 30k and 25k add up to 55 grand, I guess you're getting 15k as the special/loyalty discount. It's better to view the exchange bonus as a part of the price for the car you are trading in. So the deal on the i20 Asta 1.2 would be 45 grand (30k + 15k). This sounds good in isolation, but since this is December you can push for more, unless you insist on a MY2014 car and make the payment later. You can also tell the dealership guys that the next generation i20 (whatever it's going to be called) would probably be unveiled (but not launched) in February at the Auto Expo and use it as a bargaining tactic. I believe these cash discounts are kind of fixed by the manufacturer and would be the same across dealers as they don't have much of a say in this. However, the dealer guys can give freebies and special discounts/offers on insurance and accessories. In short, I think the price offered for the Indica is fair and reasonable (considering the exchange bonus as a component). There is definitely room to ask them to offer a bit more for the i20. If not in the form of discounts, you can ask them for free mudflaps, mats, even things like seat covers etc.

Thank you very much indeed for your inputs. We have decided to proceed as is. And we have taken on your advice about the freebies in the end which my Dad has asked for.
We are taking the delivery some time around third week of Jan. The dealer has agreed to take the old Indica (with Intercooled Turbo) around that time and the price offered to us still stands. All adjustments are being made at the time of purchase itself. No exchange bonus cheques and all that. I told them I wanted everything adjusted up front itself.
The poor old Indica is getting some ridiculously low values on carwale! I suppose on account of the condition, the dealer is offering a good value. I know that if we sell it to an individual we will get a better price, but frankly we have used and enjoyed that car for nearly 8 years and are getting back a decent enough value at the end of this time, so no worries there.
Dad did the booking for a Silver Hyundai I 20 1.2 petrol Asta with Kappa engine and VTVT etc, yesterday.
We will be paying as much as possible as a downpayment including the old car and taking into account the discount etc and Im taking a minimal loan.
I think overall it is a pretty good deal from the Vinayak Hyundai guys who are a brand new Hyundai dealer in Madras. I like to always leave something with them to 'sweeten' the deal for them too so that we preserve a comfortable relationship into the future. We elected to go with these guys because I ve got everything done from Bangalore by remote control, since this is owned by the same owners of Vinayak Skoda, who are the dealers I bought my vehicle from here and who service my vehicle too.
shankar.balan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd January 2014, 08:08   #4438
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V12Doc View Post
I Bought GX at Ex Showroon 12,34,000 . The price since Jan 1 have gone up by 39k and no Discounts now
congratulations on your new ride.
Is the price hike across all variants and models.?
Old 2nd January 2014, 08:15   #4439
Senior - BHPian

The Innova when first launched in India (replacing the qualis) used to cost 575000 ex-showroom.
lurker is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd January 2014, 08:21   #4440
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadjourno View Post
congratulations on your new ride.
Is the price hike across all variants and models.?
Yes across all variants and models and for fortuner it is 70k

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
The Innova when first launched in India (replacing the qualis) used to cost 575000 ex-showroom.
Yes for the barebones model. We gave it a skip that time and bought a Safari and it still retails for the same.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks