Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th January 2022, 00:55   #271

Re: Mahindra XUV700 | Long wait times for deliveries

I made my booking on the 10th of December for a silver AX7 Automatic Petrol in Hyderabad.

Got an estimated delivery date of May 2023
bluebrio is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th January 2022, 09:26   #272
BHPian

Hi everyone, just wanted to give an update - My Midnight Black, AX7L AT+AWD delivery which was slated for 8th Jan seems like an improbability now because the tracking page still shows - "Order Under Planning" even today - 4/01/2022. I called up the dealership directly yesterday and they said they'll upadate once their stockist arrives - though not to hopeful on that. I guess Mahindra will give me another delivery date - which would be the 5th time the delivery date has been changed
wadewilson is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 4th January 2022, 10:04   #273
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadewilson View Post
Hi everyone, just wanted to give an update - My Midnight Black, AX7L AT+AWD delivery which was slated for 8th Jan seems like an improbability now because the tracking page still shows - "Order Under Planning" even today - 4/01/2022. I called up the dealership directly yesterday and they said they'll upadate once their stockist arrives - though not to hopeful on that. I guess Mahindra will give me another delivery date - which would be the 5th time the delivery date has been changed
Its the same with me, out of curiosity and some anxiety I called the Mahindra Customer care as the order tracking page for my AWD without the L pack is still stuck at Order Processed stage with the revised tentative date being 26th Jan and 10th Feb 2022 (earlier date as per the SMS recieved was 5th Jan'22). I was told that the vehicle shall be delivered in Feb'22, and no specific date was provided.
Looks like the deliveries of the AWD are being delayed even further .
Ritesh_Dogar is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th January 2022, 11:50   #274
BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritesh_Dogar View Post
Its the same with me, out of curiosity and some anxiety I called the Mahindra Customer care as the order tracking page for my AWD without the L pack is still stuck at Order Processed stage with the revised tentative date being 26th Jan and 10th Feb 2022 (earlier date as per the SMS recieved was 5th Jan'22). I was told that the vehicle shall be delivered in Feb'22, and no specific date was provided.
Looks like the deliveries of the AWD are being delayed even further .
Hang in there you two , this constant moving of dates sure does add to the frustration and makes us wonder if Mahindra has got enough attention on AWD variants. Please keep us posted on the updates, I am next in the line after you two for delivery in May and am already second guessing my decision to drop the L pack and go for AWD
Sandegov is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th January 2022, 14:17   #275
BHPian

I have booked XUV 700 AX7L AWD Everest White on 7th Oct through dealer. My tentative CPD is 28th Jan and in portal it shows 13th Jan to 12th Feb. However it seems to be delayed further. My SA informed that they are not getting any updates and they don't have any control. The positive side of the delay that I see is hopefully the initial niggles which are already identified will be taken care off. But as AWD mechanics will be little different, I am expecting some initial niggles. Hopefully Mahindra will help to sort out those as they did for XUV 500.
Old 4th January 2022, 17:43   #276
BHPian

Have booked White AX7 P AT online with 2 dealers. Around 18th Dec.
Both dealers in MH - one in Pune and one in Sangli.
Official delivery date given is May-June 2023!
Old 5th January 2022, 20:03   #277
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobilisAdvento View Post
I have booked XUV 700 AX7L AWD Everest White on 7th Oct through dealer. My tentative CPD is 28th Jan and in portal it shows 13th Jan to 12th Feb. However it seems to be delayed further. My SA informed that they are not getting any updates and they don't have any control. The positive side of the delay that I see is hopefully the initial niggles which are already identified will be taken care off. But as AWD mechanics will be little different, I am expecting some initial niggles. Hopefully Mahindra will help to sort out those as they did for XUV 500.
Confirmed news. AWD will be delayed by 2-3 weeks from their scheduled dates. Some parts issue probably as per someone who works in the Chakan plant. Also, they moved some people to make the Nasik assembly line live and so production has taken some hit..
shashankw839 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 5th January 2022, 20:47   #278
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashankw839 View Post
Confirmed news. AWD will be delayed by 2-3 weeks from their scheduled dates.
Well this is bittersweet news. On one hand, I guess all of us who booked AWD variants will get 2022 manufactured cars, however, on the other hand, the estimated delivery would be delayed for the fifth time in my case. On a side note, they're widening the roads in my area (a stretch of 3.5kms - connecting it with the already widened roads around our small town), so I guess by the time I get delivery the road would be done and I'd get to drive my new car on freshly paved roads Thank you for the update.
wadewilson is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th January 2022, 14:45   #279
BHPian

Quote:
Well this is bittersweet news. On one hand, I guess all of us who booked AWD variants will get 2022 manufactured cars, however, on the other hand, the estimated delivery would be delayed for the fifth time in my case. On a side note, they're widening the roads in my area (a stretch of 3.5kms - connecting it with the already widened roads around our small town), so I guess by the time I get delivery the road would be done and I'd get to drive my new car on freshly paved roads Thank you for the update.
haha. This is what I call being positive about everything in life
shashankw839 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th January 2022, 17:54   #280
BHPian

AWD deliveries have begun

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offic...ml#post5229735 (Mahindra XUV700 Review)
Old 7th January 2022, 19:44   #281
BHPian

Just came across this article on barely used XUV700s available for sale. Might be a good option for people who would not like to wait-

https://www.cartoq.com/used-cars/bar...suvs-for-sale/

Also begs the question- why are people selling off these barely used XUV700s? Selling them off at a profit or not happy really with the car?
Old 9th January 2022, 11:16   #282

I am seriously considering dropping my booking at this point. I've booked an AX7L Petrol in Coimbatore. In case any one wants an earlier delivery, kindly contact me and I will see if the Home Minister will let me transfer the booking to you. I don't expect any premium on my booking amount (I've heard some people are doing this).
Old 10th January 2022, 11:47   #283
BHPian

Hi All,

I see most of the cars booked are AX7.
I was thinking of booking AX5 AT 5 seater Petrol.
What are the less obvious things I will miss out on AX5 AT Petrol.
any pros and cons?
Cost difference of AX5 to 7 is almost 5 lacs and I felt Its ok to miss out on some features/functionalities.
I am confused, Even though the catalog mentions additional features, what does a team-bhpian think/suggest?
Old 10th January 2022, 15:03   #284
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoNotHorn View Post
Hi All,

I see most of the cars booked are AX7.
I was thinking of booking AX5 AT 5 seater Petrol.
What are the less obvious things I will miss out on AX5 AT Petrol.
any pros and cons?
Cost difference of AX5 to 7 is almost 5 lacs and I felt Its ok to miss out on some features/functionalities.
I am confused, Even though the catalog mentions additional features, what does a team-bhpian think/suggest?
I have myself booked an AX5 Diesel AT given useless 3rd row (for my use case) and no need for ADAS. Read somewhere that around 7-10% bookings are for AX5 variant. But I did hear that Mahindra will be coming out with many variants shortly so I am in a wait and watch mode now. But XUV700 is a better car than Safari/Harrier/Hector so options are limited for guys like me at this point. I would like to wait for new Scorpio as well before I finalize though

Last edited by JKBKS : 10th January 2022 at 15:06.
JKBKS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st January 2022, 12:56   #285
BHPian

Just got an update from the Sales Guy regarding the delivery date of my Ax7 AWD non L variant. The guy was too scared to call and just dropped a whatsapp. The CPD has been shifted thrice now, from 5th Jan initially to 26th Jan to 10th Feb and latest being 15th Feb'2022.
Upon inquiry, I was told that the car will be a 2022 manufactured one.
Mahindra is losing my trust and I am losing patience with each passing day.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks