Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: What was your Scorpio-N booking outcome ?
Booked myself & got introductory pricing 44 21.36%
Booked myself but did not get the introductory pricing 46 22.33%
Booked via dealer & got introductory pricing 11 5.34%
Booked via dealer but did not get introductory pricing 34 16.50%
Fake booking by dealer without my consent 29 14.08%
Other – please describe in comment 42 20.39%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2023, 16:51   #1096
BHPian

Re: What happened with your Mahindra Scorpio-N Booking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incinerated View Post
There are no delivery updates about the Z8/4WD at all. Its like this variant is just left away somewhere in the dust, sidelined and ignored.

Anyone else wondering the same or rather, shares the same frustration?

Same June 2023 date showing up on the tracking portal, by the way.
I have 2 bookings of Z8 4x4 both under price protection (booked on 31st July), one in Bangalore another in Hometown (won wife's name), couple of months back the hometown booking got cancelled automatically, dealership apologised and the new booking shows mar 2024 delivery and there is not satisfactory response from Dealer / Mahindra

For the Bangalore booking i got an email last month saying that delivery scheduled on 13th March but nothing after that and my tracker has not been updated from months (still under planning)

What happened with your Mahindra Scorpio-N Booking?-whatsapp-image-20230214-16.50.43.jpeg
Asoon is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2023, 21:13   #1097
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnautss View Post
Fellow BHPians,

I am thinking of driving the N from Dehradun to Bangalore rather than shipping through a transport agency because:
1. Dents and scratches during transporting
2. Rough handling of new car by transport agents
3. It is economical (even after fuel cost, overnight stays and ~6k in toll tax)

Is it advisable to drive a brand new Diesel car over such long distances?

TIA!
I think it should be ok mechanically for the vehicle. Attached is what the manual says about run-in period, nothing else. I am about to finish reading the manual
Anyway, the first servicing is also only inspections and topping up of the fluids.

What happened with your Mahindra Scorpio-N Booking?-whatsapp-image-20230214-21.02.18.jpeg
NT_GT is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2023, 23:11   #1098
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incinerated View Post
There are no delivery updates about the Z8/4WD at all. Its like this variant is just left away somewhere in the dust, sidelined and ignored.

Anyone else wondering the same or rather, shares the same frustration?

Same June 2023 date showing up on the tracking portal, by the way.
I can totally empathise with you. I have a booking of Z8 D 4WD MT. It was done on the first day but unfortunately it is not price protected. It use to show a date of Nov 2023
After the tracking information became live few weeks back I could see that the date got advanced by 15 days.
We have already experienced a price hike. I am expecting that by the time the delivery date approaches there can be another hike. That would really upset our plans.
Atleast we can see one of us has a date around March for his Z8 4WD although it is AT. Let us see if there is any change in M&M’s strategy.
PhoenixInRising is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th February 2023, 15:42   #1099

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asoon View Post

For the Bangalore booking i got an email last month saying that delivery scheduled on 13th March but nothing after that and my tracker has not been updated from months (still under planning)

Attachment 2418858
Have you checked with the dealer, whether this matches with the information that they have? I have a Z8 D MT 4x4 (price protected) which is showing delivery in May.
Old 20th February 2023, 12:19   #1100

Question - I am trying to find the fog lamps/ DRLs and LED headlamps for my Z4. M2all doesn't show these as available.

However, there are multiple YT videos showing people installing "Mahindra Genuine Parts"....question - where are they getting it from? Also, does getting the accessories installed from non-Mahindra dealers impact anything on warranties etc? They are showing installing without cutting wires (coupler to coupler is the claim).....
Old 20th February 2023, 14:35   #1101
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa_goel View Post
Question - I am trying to find the fog lamps/ DRLs and LED headlamps for my Z4. M2all doesn't show these as available.

However, there are multiple YT videos showing people installing "Mahindra Genuine Parts"....question - where are they getting it from? Also, does getting the accessories installed from non-Mahindra dealers impact anything on warranties etc? They are showing installing without cutting wires (coupler to coupler is the claim).....
The videos that you are talking about are shot in Delhi. Those dealers have access to parts which normal people like us might not have. "Coupler to coupler" claim can be verified only when you see it in front of your eyes.

I see your location is showing as Bangalore. JC road is equivalent of Karol Bagh here. But I would recommend you do a market research on foot there before taking your car.
Nightmare is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th February 2023, 16:16   #1102

Quote:

They are very well available from M2all.
instead of searching in "Mahindra Accessories" search them in "Mahindra spare parts".
scorpion143 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th February 2023, 17:28   #1103
BHPian

Quote:
M2all has 'Front Fog Drl Lamp Assembly LH & RH for Scorpio-N' in the Spare Parts section. The Fog lamps are not listed as accessories. You can order them from the link -
https://www.m2all.com/front-fog-drl-...scorpio-n.html

However, please confirm with the authorised service centre if they are willing to do the installation.
greenoval is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 20th February 2023, 17:33   #1104
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisparas View Post
The GM of my booking's dealership is our family friend from many years, so he showed the excel sheet which Mahindra sends to dealership on daily basis. According to that sheet my Z6 D MT is first to be issued to the dealership and the invoicing date is 19th Feb 2023. To add the delivery date which I can see on the Tracking page is 6th March to 5th April 2023 from day 1. So I'm very positive that we'll start seeing Z6s and Z8s on roads by last week of Feb or 1st week of March. Few more days to go.
Corroborated by these two articles mentioning about production of lower models starting in end-February.
Cardekho talks about Z2 (and Z4, most likely mistakenly). Most likely it is about other lower variants as itisparas wrote above.

https://www.cardekho.com/india-car-n...down-30428.htm

https://www.zigwheels.com/news-featu...ry-soon/48823/
NT_GT is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th February 2023, 21:48   #1105
BANNED

Went with a friend to check , the waiting period for the base model they were saying 9 months , so he left the plan.
Old 20th February 2023, 23:26   #1106

What are your tentative delivery date for the Z6 D M model
Mine is 30 April- 30 may introductory booking from pune.
And by any chance can we get it earlier than this.
Old 22nd February 2023, 00:19   #1107

I had booked a Scorpio N Z6 MT with introductory prices applicable. My date of delivery is shown as March 13 - April 14 2023 in the tracking portal. But I got a call from the dealer yesterday saying that they could deliver the vehicle by 28th February and that the vehicle would ship from the plant by 24th. I hope it is true this time as they told me the same in December 2022. Did anyone else get such kind of an update ?
Midhun1313 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2023, 18:44   #1108
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midhun1313 View Post
I had booked a Scorpio N Z6 MT with introductory prices applicable. My date of delivery is shown as March 13 - April 14 2023 in the tracking portal. But I got a call from the dealer yesterday saying that they could deliver the vehicle by 28th February and that the vehicle would ship from the plant by 24th. I hope it is true this time as they told me the same in December 2022. Did anyone else get such kind of an update ?
I have a slightly earlier dates than yours for Z8 but have not received any communication whatsoever.

Not sure what is happening and how we can get a real picture of when delivery will happen
Old 22nd February 2023, 18:52   #1109

Quote:

Yes they are available in M2ALL, just search Scorpio-N Spares and you'll find the drl housing, there's a faring for the housing as well that needs to be purchased separately, original wiring is provided till the Headlights already so no issue of installing the lights.

Regarding warranties, YES, Service station may find that problematic and may raise issue to remove any such modification (if any niggles were found and you went to Service Station to rectify it).
Rigs is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2023, 11:27   #1110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigs View Post
Yes they are available in M2ALL, just search Scorpio-N Spares and you'll find the drl housing, there's a faring for the housing as well that needs to be purchased separately, original wiring is provided till the Headlights already so no issue of installing the lights.

Regarding warranties, YES, Service station may find that problematic and may raise issue to remove any such modification (if any niggles were found and you went to Service Station to rectify it).
All attempts to get an answer from Service Center in this context have been met with a silence

I guess I will wait some more before getting these installed.
sa_goel is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks