Senior - BHPian

Hi this topic is already discussed under
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...up-now-58.html

Moderators please merge this thread
Old 22nd September 2010, 15:13   #872
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by challa View Post
I beleive this offer exists throught india as i picked my F1 Model after filling up at shell station for 1500 Rupees. Planning to collect all if possible
Its open only in KA & select pumps I guess. As TJ said, this is already discussed on the above thread & is open only till Oct 25.
Old 22nd September 2010, 16:19   #873
Senior - BHPian

Yep. I got my F430 yesterday. My daughter and I both enjoyed "playing" with it.
Old 22nd September 2010, 16:30   #874
girishbhat

Available in all Shell pumps in Bangalore..I guess. But they have a weird condition. They give the car model if you fill fuel worth Rs. 350 for bikes and Rs. 1500 for cars. I went there to top-up my car and the bill was a bit less than 1500, they refuse to give the Ferrari :(.

Planning to go again with my bike along with a 10lt can. I can get 4 Ferrari for Rs.1400

Old 22nd September 2010, 18:40   #875
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhrishikesh View Post
Yesterday's price of Shell Super (Unleaded Petrol) @ Shell Pump, Ghansoli was Rs.61.36/- Per Litre & there is no such offer of Hotwheels Ferrari models till yesterday, told my friend to ask there once again today.
But in last year, in the month of May-June; they are offering these Ferrari scale models cars each for Rs.100/- with a purchase of Petrol of more than Rs.1000/-.
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
Good to know that the Shell outlet in Airoli is back on track, just in time for my trip to BOM too.
Guys,
I was informed by a colleague of mine that the shell station no longer exists on the Thane-belapur highway. Can you guys confirm if it's still around.

thanks
Old 22nd September 2010, 18:52   #876
BHPian

Hey! this is news to me. This Ferrari offer, is it valid at all Shell bunks in Bangalore? I am so going to fill up 1500 today after work!!
Old 22nd September 2010, 23:29   #877
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumeethaldankar View Post
Guys,
I was informed by a colleague of mine that the shell station no longer exists on the Thane-belapur highway. Can you guys confirm if it's still around.

thanks
sumeet,
The pump was not dismantled but only closed down so the infrastructure was in place when I left on Aug.15th. Since dhrishikesh has actually quoted prices of petrol at that specific pump, so it must be back in operation.

Further the reason it was closed was the high rent of 3.5L per month being paid to the site owner. Due to the price difference then the Shell pump did not see enough sale to cover the rent + operating expenses. Now with the price difference eliminated there is no reason for it not to be back on its feet.

Anyhow I will be in BOM tomorrow and will reconfirm the same for your benefit.
Old 23rd September 2010, 09:47   #878
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjalihal View Post
Hey! this is news to me. This Ferrari offer, is it valid at all Shell bunks in Bangalore? I am so going to fill up 1500 today after work!!
Offer valid till Oct 23 / 25 not sure. But at present its still there.

I have to get F 2005 for my boy. Will wait for the next refill. Got F50 Recently
Old 23rd September 2010, 11:59   #879
Senior - BHPian

Filled full tank today and got my second Ferrari!!
Old 23rd September 2010, 20:03   #880
Senior - BHPian

@sumeethaldhankar,

Your friend is correct the pump is still closed and the machines are all wrapped up and framed. I wonder how dhrishikesh got the price quote and details on ferrari offer etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumeethaldankar View Post
Guys,

thanks
@dhrishikesh,

Is there a new Shell pump in Ghansoli that we have missed out on or are you confusing some other pump with Shell?

The only Shell pump in NaviMumbai that the rest of us know about is on the lot adjacent to Mahajan hospital. Just as you take a right turn from Airoli and up the ramp on the Thane Belapur road, the pump is on your left hand side a few hundred meters before the Ghansoli train station.

Quote:
Yesterday's price of Shell Super (Unleaded Petrol) @ Shell Pump, Ghansoli was Rs.61.36/- Per Litre & there is no such offer of Hotwheels Ferrari models till yesterday, told my friend to ask there once again today.
But in last year, in the month of May-June; they are offering these Ferrari scale models cars each for Rs.100/- with a purchase of Petrol of more than Rs.1000/-.
Old 23rd September 2010, 20:19   #881
Distinguished - BHPian

I filled at the Shell pump in Hinjewadi today and nobody gave me a Ferrari. Topped up the tank at about 33.6 litres.
Old 23rd September 2010, 20:28   #882
BHPian

I filled up full tank 28.5L 3 days and didn't get any Ferrari?

I filled it from the Vignan Nagar Shell pump in Bangalore
Old 23rd September 2010, 20:41   #883
Distinguished - BHPian

These are the three that has been added to my small collection of scale models by filling up petrol in shell stations.
all three are from three different stations in Bangalore-Hosur road,Lalbagh road,Chamarajpet
Attached Thumbnails
Shell in India (fuel, lubes, outlets)-23092010797.jpg  

Shell in India (fuel, lubes, outlets)-23092010798.jpg  

Old 23rd September 2010, 20:48   #884
BHPian

@dhrishikesh,

Is there a new Shell pump in Ghansoli that we have missed out on or are you confusing some other pump with Shell?

The only Shell pump in NaviMumbai that the rest of us know about is on the lot adjacent to Mahajan hospital. Just as you take a right turn from Airoli and up the ramp on the Thane Belapur road, the pump is on your left hand side a few hundred meters before the Ghansoli train station.[/quote]
Yes, I am talking about the Shell Petrol Pume which is near Ghansoli Railway Station.
Old 23rd September 2010, 21:05   #885
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yes, I am talking about the Shell Petrol Pume which is near Ghansoli Railway Station.
That is interesting. So just how did you manage a price quote and the Ferrari offer info from a pump that is locked up.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks