Quote:
Originally Posted by r_subbiah View Post
Car: Toyota Platinum Etios
Year: 2019
ODO: 15,000
Variant: VX
No.of owners: 1
Condition: Looks very good in pictures

Asking price is around 7.5 L. What would be the right price?
Ex-showroom price was ~ 8.2L and OTR price 9.5 L. If condition is good, bargain and bring the price down to 7L (2 year old car with 25-30% depreciation).
Latheesh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st May 2021, 22:28   #14597
BHPian

Re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread

What would be a fair price for Maruti Ritz 2011 Zxi top model petrol second owner car with 50,000 Kms on Odo. Car has all service records up to date and is maintained in MASS. Location is Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. The owner is asking 3.6 Lacs.
Old 21st May 2021, 23:10   #14598
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by northstar* View Post
Guys, I am planning to sell my Scross in the next few months, what would be the best it could fetch considering the below details?

Suzuki Scross - 1.3 MJD Zeta, 83000 Kms done
2016 December make, 2017 March registered.
Insurance is valid till March 2022, B2B, Zero depreciation.
2-year-old Amaron Battery, in good condition
Michelin Tyres 4ST tyres which had done 10k kms.
All services were done at Maruti Service Centres only with detailed service history.

The car is in excellent condition, properly maintained and have zero pending issues.
Correct price is 50-60% of the OTR price you paid based on the condition. Anything above is bit tough due to high mileage.
Edit: Used car demand is high now and you may get higher price.

Last edited by Latheesh : 21st May 2021 at 23:16.
Latheesh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd May 2021, 12:57   #14599
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
Correct price is 50-60% of the OTR price you paid based on the condition.
Thank you for the reply.

The OTR price was 11.20 and I paid 10.60 after discounts. My rough expectation was above 6.5L. I was checking if that could be the market price or my car would be able to fetch that, as the car is usually appreciated for its condition by my friends and colleagues.

Also in double mind to keep it or sell due to the uncertainty of the pandemic situations.
Old 22nd May 2021, 13:43   #14600
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishJ View Post
What would be a fair price for Maruti Ritz 2011 Zxi top model petrol second owner car with 50,000 Kms on Odo. Car has all service records up to date and is maintained in MASS. Location is Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. The owner is asking 3.6 Lacs.
That's definitely on the high side for a 10 year old hatchback, which wasn't a great seller to begin with. Add to the fact that it's already been sold once. Ideally, it should be between 2-2.25 lakhs or maybe another 25k extra given the current demand for used cars. Not more.
discoverwild is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2021, 11:53   #14601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooltronics View Post
I am not sure of your budget but there is one BMW X3, 2017 model - 28000 KM driven in Bangalore, for sale in classifieds.
Happens to be of my colleague and I know it to be a single owner, no accident and company serviced.
The ask is 36L - I am not aware of the prices in this segment but for some one who is looking in this range, I can personally vouch for this car
I am not able to send you a PM. if possible, please pass on the contact info of your friend. would like to talk to him on this X3. thanks.
Old 23rd May 2021, 12:02   #14602

I am in the market to buy an used high end SUV. Is it advisable to look at Volvo XC90 T8, 2017 model done about 35000 km. I have not got into the discussion on the pricing part with the proposed seller. I was a bit curios to know as to whether i should be looking at this or skip it. Any valuable input? Thanks in advance.
Old 23rd May 2021, 21:24   #14603
BANNED

Fellow BHPians -

Looking for a pre worshipped Gypsy King 1.3, a 2016 or later make, I'm based out of the NCR but can travel to close the deal.

A ST or HT is immaterial, would prefer a stock one as far as the engine mods go, cosmetic mods should be fine.

Please PM me if either yourself or anyone in the known circles is willing to part ways.

Thanks much and stay safe.
Old 24th May 2021, 20:44   #14604
HBK

Hey guys..What would be a fair price for Hyundai Elite i20 Sportz plus VTVT variant . This is an Oct. 2019 model and is in very good condition. It has run 12000kms.
Please give your valuable advice.
Old 24th May 2021, 20:44   #14605

I am looking to buy a used car for my wife. Mainly City use and rarely in the highway. I have narrowed down my search to two cars:

1) Hyundai Eon 800cc Magna 2016 Model 36000 km 2nd owner by paper (user saying he is the first owner and name changed to his relative later). Very well maintained with company service. Two new tyres.

2) Renault Kwid RXT 2016 Model 35000 km 2nd owner. Well maintained (didn't see it yet) company service. Two new tyres.

The asking rate for Eon is around 5k less than the Kwid. Kind hearted team bhpians please suggest me which should I choose among the two? I need to take a decision tomorrow.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 25th May 2021 at 10:49. Reason: Typos.
Old 30th May 2021, 12:30   #14606
BHPian

Was looking for a Family Second Car in the 5-6L Budget.
Criteria :
Petrol - since the running will be low.
Spacious & Comfy - for my parents.
Useable Trunk/Foldable Seat : For occasional run to the farm house - 70kms to the city.

After looking at many options - found a 2018 January make Renault Captur. Petrol RXE model run about 26K Kms. Upgrades include Allow Wheels with 17 inch Tyres and Touch Screen Infotainment system with reverse camera & sensor. All service done in authorised SS with records in hand. The car ticks all the criteria.

Is it a good buy at 6L? - considering the model is no longer in production and also known to be a very unpopular car.

Last edited by Archish : 30th May 2021 at 12:32.
Archish is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th May 2021, 13:07   #14607
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archish View Post
Was looking for a Family Second Car in the 5-6L Budget.
Criteria :
Petrol - since the running will be low.
Spacious & Comfy - for my parents.
Useable Trunk/Foldable Seat : For occasional run to the farm house - 70kms to the city.

After looking at many options - found a 2018 January make Renault Captur. Petrol RXE model run about 26K Kms. Upgrades include Allow Wheels with 17 inch Tyres and Touch Screen Infotainment system with reverse camera & sensor. All service done in authorised SS with records in hand. The car ticks all the criteria.

Is it a good buy at 6L? - considering the model is no longer in production and also known to be a very unpopular car.
The price is good, could be negotiated slightly as Captur was a low seller. For the money, you get lots of space, ground clearance and good suspension for those farm runs.

However keep in mind it was a low seller and you might face issue with availability of parts specific to Captur. Most other parts would be common with Duster and Terrano. Another factor, low resale price when you decide to sell it off.
ashis89 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th May 2021, 13:55   #14608
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azharumon View Post
The asking rate for Eon is around 5k less than the Kwid. Kind hearted team bhpians please suggest me which should I choose among the two? I need to take a decision tomorrow.
Go for the Eon. It will be more reliable of the two. The earlier Kwids had some issues and are known to not age very well. Eon at the other hand is usually quite a reliable car for city usage.
Aakash118 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 31st May 2021, 15:24   #14609

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aakash118 View Post
Go for the Eon. It will be more reliable of the two. The earlier Kwids had some issues and are known to not age very well. Eon at the other hand is usually quite a reliable car for city usage.
Already bought the Eon. Thanks for your advice. Yes the Eon feels good.
Azharumon is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st May 2021, 17:18   #14610

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrideRed View Post
Few red flags

1. German car with 1.2L on ODO is not a good idea. Unless you know the seller in person, know the car was taken care well, I would not even think of buying

If your running is low, may be a used X1 Petrol should be better option
Thanks very much.
It is close to impossible to find entry level luxury less than 50k kms run sold by direct first owners and even if there is any, it is in the unrealistic price range.

Could you please let me know if this fine -

Car : Audi A4
Year : 2013
Kms : 75000
Model : Diesel, 140 Bhp, Multitronic CVT
Asking price : 14 Lakhs
Regn : KA
Condition : Upto date serviced at company showroom with zero dep insurance. All records claimed to be clean.

Questions to experts -
I understand CVT isn't the best transmission, but for a sedate driver, shouldn't that be fine?
Also is Audi CVT more reliable than the VAG DSG box?
Given the price, if the price could be brought to 13L, is this a good deal?

Thanks.
letusmeet is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks