Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Who will win the 2015 MotoGP championship?
Marc Marquez 21 15.22%
Jorge Lorenzo 27 19.57%
Dani Pedrosa 1 0.72%
Valentino Rossi 89 64.49%
Others 0 0%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 19th June 2015, 05:40   #256
Senior - BHPian

Re: The 2015 MotoGP Thread

Here's a nice technical know-how of what is happening with the Repsol Honda bikes this season:
Its very little to do with Marquez, more about the bike and the limitations of the engine development freeze wrt factory teams. Cannot fix compression lockup and increase powerband without opening the engine which is not allowed as per the rules they have agreed to.
http://www.cycleworld.com/2015/06/01...-and-analysis/
Nithesh_M is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd June 2015, 13:18   #257
Team-BHP Support

Michael Van der Mark is going to replace Karel Abraham and will be racing in this weekend's MotoGP Assen round.
Old 25th June 2015, 20:13   #258
BHPian

Two Hondas top the FP2, Pedrosa breaking the circuit record in the process. However, according to motomatters.com, Rossi seems to have the strongest race pace.It will be interesting to see how weather plays up tomorrow and day after.
Old 25th June 2015, 20:16   #259
BHPian

Very interesting free practice session at the Assen circuit today. Great to see Pedrosa back with a bang, and right on top along with the usual suspects. Guess it means MM and Honda will have a good pace too during the race.

VR46 was right on the money as well - with a new frame being tested and results looking quite promising.

Here's to a cracking race - and let's not forget it's on Saturday!
Old 26th June 2015, 05:23   #260
BHPian

Guys, I will be visiting the Motul TT Assen 2015 Moto GP Race this 27th Friday, I am very nervous as this is my first GP live and i have general admission tickets and just carrying a 18-55 cannon camera. any tips and reminders, any suggestions please.
Sweet Chariot is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th June 2015, 11:30   #261
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parth46 View Post
Very interesting free practice session at the Assen circuit today. Great to see Pedrosa back with a bang, and right on top along with the usual suspects. Guess it means MM and Honda will have a good pace too during the race.

VR46 was right on the money as well - with a new frame being tested and results looking quite promising.

Here's to a cracking race - and let's not forget it's on Saturday!
What time do festivities start on Ten Sports? Today what time are they showing qualifying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Chariot View Post
Guys, I will be visiting the Motul TT Assen 2015 Moto GP Race this 27th Friday, I am very nervous as this is my first GP live and i have general admission tickets and just carrying a 18-55 cannon camera. any tips and reminders, any suggestions please.
Just one. Enjoy yourself and soak in everything and don't be buried in your camera.

Hope you are cheering for Papa? Give him my best - from one papa to a younger papa.
Old 26th June 2015, 11:43   #262
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonho View Post
What time do festivities start on Ten Sports? Today what time are they showing qualifying?
Qualifying telecast time on Ten Action today is from 2 pm onwards. Tomorrows race telecast is on Ten sports but not on Ten HD

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 26th June 2015 at 11:57. Reason: Fixing quotes.
Amit_GetzCRDI09 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th June 2015, 11:48   #263
BHPian

Quote:
Not sure if they're showing qualifying on Ten Sports/Ten HD today.

The race time is 5:30 PM IST tomorrow, like all others. Couple of hours earlier if you want to tune into Moto2/Moto3.

Hate that they don't show qualifying anymore.
Parth46 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th June 2015, 11:50   #264
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Not sure if they're showing qualifying on Ten Sports/Ten HD today.

The race time is 5:30 PM IST tomorrow, like all others. Couple of hours earlier if you want to tune into Moto2/Moto3.

Hate that they don't show qualifying anymore.
Can someone please do away with french beard and the lady as well? Dozens of really nice cook shows or Naach Baliyes on offer without subjecting us to their unwanted presence after crackers of races with their inane commentary.
ebonho is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 26th June 2015, 11:57   #265
BHPian

Quote:
Can someone please do away with french beard and the lady as well? Dozens of really nice cook shows or Naach Baliyes on offer without subjecting us to their unwanted presence after crackers of races with their inane commentary.
The lady I can still try to tolerate, but the dude really gets my mood all sour just when I'm getting into my "race pace"

He is clearly reading from a script, and has no passion for the sport. A total waste of air-time. They might as well just show the grid/track prep in place of these experts and their insights.

EDIT : let's all try to write to their head of programming or something. LOL

Last edited by Parth46 : 26th June 2015 at 11:59.
Old 26th June 2015, 12:04   #266
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
EDIT : let's all try to write to their head of programming or something. LOL
I don't want to rock the boat even a little bit bro. Especially not wiith the Tour de France due to start on the 4th.

Go to the first page of this thread. I am just grateful and thankful that Ten Sports is showing Moto GP this year and not Chor Sports.

That said, I once watched the entire race day when I was in Germany on business. Euro Sports?

Man even though I could not understand a thing (in German) the quality of the coverage was mind boggling. You have proper racers, riders, etc. as commentators, they waltz into the garages, deep into spaces we Indians have NEVER seen on our coverages, talk to mechanics, team bosses, riders, show us stuff (new parts, engine bits, brake parts, etc., simulators, spares bins, rider's favorite foods and drinks, logistics of a Moto GP team, the works) that I have never seen before.

Its really on a different plane to the crap we get here.

And on top of that now we have french beard.

Last edited by ebonho : 26th June 2015 at 12:07.
ebonho is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 26th June 2015, 13:46   #267
Team-BHP Support

I really forgot that there is a race this weekend & I made plans to drive to some place. But can't afford to miss this as well & repeats don't excite me.

Seems, will have to reschedule it.

Thanks for bumping this thread
Sheel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th June 2015, 14:13   #268
BHPian

all the qualifying action will be shown in TENACTION today not in TENSPORTS,
sanjaymugur is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th June 2015, 15:24   #269
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
I really forgot that there is a race this weekend & I made plans to drive to some place. But can't afford to miss this as well & repeats don't excite me.

Seems, will have to reschedule it.

Thanks for bumping this thread
You don't want to miss this one!!
Old 26th June 2015, 15:25   #270
BHPian

Vale again on top in FP3 followed by Lorenzo who was just 0.108 seconds adrift. Lorenzo seems to be gaining good traction and might have the race pace to challenge Rossi.
Awaiting eagerly for the Qualifying action now. Hoping Rossi turns up the heat this time in qualifying too.
Amit_GetzCRDI09 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks