Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th March 2016, 10:24   #3676
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti S-Cross : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
My S-Cross' seat belt reminder stopped working for a day and was back again. Hope it was an intermittent issue. I am nearing the 2nd service anyway. I think I should ask the SA to have a cursory look and see if all is well.
An OBD Diagnostics run should fish out the details, so get that done during the 2nd service.
Old 17th March 2016, 10:30   #3677
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
An OBD Diagnostics run should fish out the details, so get that done during the 2nd service.
What's with the connection of 'seat belt reminder' and 'OBD diagnosis' got to do?

Seat belt reminder display is just a connector pin type that is present in the seat belt buckle. Could be loose contact I guess.
Old 17th March 2016, 10:33   #3678
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtrix View Post
It is shocking to know that Maruti has stopped (temporarily or otherwise) the production of S Cross 1.6. After inordinate delay of more than one month the dealer now says Maruti is focussing on Baleno and Brezza and they can not deliver my Alpha 1.6 anytime soon.

I am back to square one. Let me call up the Duster guys.
The 1.6 is made to order with a waiting period of 45 days. Suggest you to write an email to Maruti to get the issues sorted out.
PS- May I know from which dealer you were planning to purchase the 1.6? I can't send you a PM.

Last edited by rakesh_r : 17th March 2016 at 10:42.
rakesh_r is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th March 2016, 11:09   #3679
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh_r View Post
The 1.6 is made to order with a waiting period of 45 days. Suggest you to write an email to Maruti to get the issues sorted out.
PS- May I know from which dealer you were planning to purchase the 1.6? I can't send you a PM.
Actually I booked under a company scheme through our admn dept. wherein the car will be in the name of the leasing company so the booking was done by the leasing company but I got the booking confirmation on my cell on 9th or 10th feb. However I will check with my admn and post again about the dealer. Thanks.
Old 17th March 2016, 11:15   #3680
BHPian

The list of accessories for the S-Cross seems to be dealer dependent.

Most things mentioned on the site, dealerships have no clue about.

Does anyone have the list of accessories from NEXAs other than Palace?
Old 17th March 2016, 11:56   #3681
Distinguished - BHPian

'Made in India ' S Cross to be exported to select markets.

Quote:
The carmaker said it recently started exporting S-Cross to Bhutan and Nepal as pilot markets. The next course of action will be determined after feedback from these markets
Quote:
Available only in 1.3L and 1.6L diesel engines, the contribution of 1.6L variant is about 15-16 per cent to S-Cross’s overall sales, but demand has picked up for both variants after the price cut.
Quote:
Over 35 per cent sales of Nexa have come from S-Cross so far, the rest from Baleno,
http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/...cle8361444.ece

Last edited by volkman10 : 17th March 2016 at 12:02.
volkman10 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th March 2016, 14:18   #3682
BHPian

Mod note: Post EDITED. Please watch out for the punctuation and indents, especially while typing from a mobile device. Affects readability. Thanks

Hello S-Cross owners. I am new over here. First of all I will like to say big thank you to all for inspiring me to buy my new car S-Cross 1.6 Alpha Urban Blue. Extremely satisfied with my new car, will do my ownership report soon.

Attaching teaser pictures
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti S-Cross : Official Review-img20160307wa0000.jpg  

Maruti S-Cross : Official Review-img20160213wa0002.jpg  

Last edited by sahiltodankar : 17th March 2016 at 14:30.
sahiltodankar is offline   (16) Thanks
Old 17th March 2016, 14:57   #3683
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahiltodankar View Post
Hello S-Cross owners. I am new over here. First of all I will like to say big thank you to all for inspiring me to buy my new car S-Cross 1.6 Alpha Urban Blue. Extremely satisfied with my new car, will do my ownership report soon.

Attaching teaser pictures
As I said earlier, the S Cross looks good in Blue. Awesome alloys. Can you please put a price break up of the alloys and tyres with their respective brands and from where did you purchase them?
rakesh_r is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th March 2016, 15:43   #3684
BHPian

Quote:
As I said earlier, the S Cross looks good in Blue. Awesome alloys. Can you please put a price break up of the alloys and tyres with their respective brands and from where did you purchase them?
Thank you rakesh for the compliment.the alloys are from MOMO. Bought it from Saifee tyres in Santacruz.
Alloys Make/Design - MOMO/Black Knight Matt Black Carbon polished.
Price- 4*8150= 32k for Four alloys.
Tyres-Michelin primacy 3ST-4*7650=30.6k
Sold Oem alloys for 10k & Jk tyres for 16k.
sahiltodankar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th March 2016, 15:58   #3685
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thank you rakesh for the compliment.the alloys are from MOMO. Bought it from Saifee tyres in Santacruz.
Thanks for the quotes. Did you observe any kind of vibrations on the steering wheel at high speeds. Some of the BHPians who have done the wheel swap are experiencing this.
Old 17th March 2016, 16:28   #3686
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks for the quotes. Did you observe any kind of vibrations on the steering wheel at high speeds. Some of the BHPians who have done the wheel swap are experiencing this.
No such vibrations felt.yet to drive it above 120 but no such vibrations till now.overall happy with the car.1.6 eats the highways like monster blue colour looks good but attracts dust and attention from lookers too.
sahiltodankar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th March 2016, 17:31   #3687
mxh
BHPian

Quote:
Why didn't you buy the 5th wheel and tyre? Is the spare wheel area of a smaller size? Whenever I upgrade my wheels and tyres I always do all 5. Marginally extra cost but helps in tyre rotation and tyre swapping after punctures.
Old 17th March 2016, 19:08   #3688
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxh View Post
Why didn't you buy the 5th wheel and tyre? Is the spare wheel area of a smaller size? Whenever I upgrade my wheels and tyres I always do all 5. Marginally extra cost but helps in tyre rotation and tyre swapping after punctures.
honestly I was tight on my budget. I know how I convinced my dad for MOMO from HRS . my uncle told me same as he had bad experience with local alloys but I trust quality of MOMO and my sedate driving
Old 17th March 2016, 19:31   #3689
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
honestly I was tight on my budget. I know how I convinced my dad for MOMO from HRS . my uncle told me same as he had bad experience with local alloys but I trust quality of MOMO and my sedate driving
Is Saifee the official seller for MOMO alloys? Heard lot of fake ones available in the market.
Old 17th March 2016, 19:52   #3690
BHPian

Quote:
Is Saifee the official seller for MOMO alloys? Heard lot of fake ones available in the market.
As far as I know Saifee is reputed shop with over 30 years old.actually I was looking for MOMO or HRS alloys here in Mumbai but no luck so dropped mail to Sai Mag Wheels and they directed me to Saifee.They have many MOMO and HRS designs in stock but I have to wait for more than 3 weeks for Black Knights availability.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks