Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2016, 23:37   #391
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seek View Post
Hi all, I haven't come across any mention of the tata motors service connect app on this thread. Another useful hidden treasure by tata. I just registered today and found ALL service records of my storme till date in it. Plus you can do a lot more through it like service booking, complaint registration, many more options.

It is very easy to register as long as you have your registered mobile number intact. Pls search for tata motors service in Android or apple app stores.
I'm already using it. Sorry for not sharing it here.
It's very useful app and TML guys are very responsive over there.
Must download.
DriveOnceMore is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st July 2016, 21:50   #392
AAD
BHPian

Re: Tata Safari Storme Varicor 400 : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seek View Post
Hi all, I haven't come across any mention of the tata motors service connect app on this thread. Another useful hidden treasure by tata. I just registered today and found ALL service records of my storme till date in it. Plus you can do a lot more through it like service booking, complaint registration, many more options.

It is very easy to register as long as you have your registered mobile number intact. Pls search for tata motors service in Android or apple app stores.
Thanks for the info Seek. I just registered my Nano XTA on the app and my entire service history & cost of maintenance till date is now visible.

There was a mismatch between my Registered mobile & my actual mobile no. which got resolved with a call to the Call Centre. I was impressed by the speed of their response & the knowledge of the Call Centre Executive who assisted me to change the mobile no.

The App itself is very user friendly & easy to use. I guess, Tata Motors are making deep changes in its entire structure & using technology to reduce the frequency of interface between Customer & Service Station which could be staffed by inadequately or under trained personnel.

Wish them luck.
AAD is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th August 2016, 16:27   #393

I had a bad experience at Concorde Motors Delhi (Mathura Road) today (Aug 27)while getting my Safari Storme 400 serviced (first service). Inside their premises, I was going through paper formalities. When one of their drivers brought the car, the money kept in the car was missing except Rs 110.

Although it was not a big some of money, but the trust with Concorde Motors stands shattered. Their GM-Service (Mr. Bhalla) said that he has gone through the CCTV recording, but can not identify who took the money. The service advisor (Maninder Singh) tells me 'had their people been dishonest, they would have not even left Rs 110'. What an argument!!!!

I had yet to take out my belongings from the car (it was parked inside with car keys there, as requested by the service advisor). Thankfully, the thief did not took away my pen drives which had very important data.

Instead of getting my car serviced (it was first service) at Gurgaon, I took it to Concorde Motors so as to get better service. But I am totally frustrated with them.

I have messaged couple of my contacts at Tata Motors about it.

Not a question of money, but a question of losing faith with Concorde Motors. Shame on them.
Old 27th August 2016, 17:10   #394
BHPian

@callrakesh While losing money is bad, one should never leave valuables in the car. In fact it is surprising that the service advisor did not ask you to remove the cash, pen drives etc.
Old 27th August 2016, 21:39   #395
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by callrakesh View Post
Not a question of money, but a question of losing faith with Concorde Motors. Shame on them.
I think it is wrong to trust any service centre with your money and valuables in the car. We can't expect every one out there to be honest with our cash. Finally judging any service centre on these parameters is bit harsh IMO
sourabhzen is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 27th August 2016, 23:52   #396
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourabhzen View Post
I think it is wrong to trust any service centre with your money and valuables in the car. We can't expect every one out there to be honest with our cash. Finally judging any service centre on these parameters is bit harsh IMO
+1

We are told to remove any valuables from the car before taking inside workshop, They also check for pen-drives/chargers/mobiles while inspecting the vehicle & making job card.

Its a standard procedure followed by TASC here.
Quote:
update

My TorqueMonster has completed 40,0000 km. (4th service done on 20th august, cost 5400/-)

Happy with TASC & safari's reliability/FE.

Last edited by jeepster : 27th August 2016 at 23:55.
Old 28th August 2016, 12:06   #397

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourabhzen View Post
I had yet to remove items from my car, since I was still going through paper formalities to handover them the car. It was first service of my car.

The service advisor knew that my belongings are still there.
Old 28th August 2016, 20:32   #398
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I had yet to remove items from my car, since I was still going through paper formalities to handover them the car. It was first service of my car.

My thought process directs me to not give a chance to anyone to become greedy and steal. I've made it a discipline to empty the car of all items on the morning it is supposed to go for servicing. Have never had an issue ever.
Just don't leave something which can convert into such an issue and cause such trouble as well as waste your precious time and energy.
navpreet318 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th August 2016, 11:01   #399
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Feel bad for you. What I do when I give any car for service is, take out all removable from the car, it means pen drives, cd discs, the detachable head from my music system, all toll passes, usb chargers and what not. I put them in a separate bag and keep it at home when I drive the car for its service. When the car comes back from service I reinstall all the removed bits and pieces. It takes hardly 10 mins, but its totally worth the peace of mind.
PS: I have a high end music setup in my Storme and once when I left the player in the car, I came early for pickup and saw the workers play high decibel Marathi music in the Storme and them dancing around
apachelongbow is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 29th August 2016, 12:40   #400

Quote:
Last week, after booking the STORME VX 400, I ordered the Team-BHP stickers. Took the delivery of my STORME on Sunday, Jun 12, pasted the sticker and did 300+ kms on day one.

Attachment 1517363

I have named it 'Rhino'.
My first long trip on my Rhino was to Sach pass which is 180 kms further from Dalhousie in Himachal. I stay in Gurgaon and I did this trip in June. I have been planning to write a travel report about this trip, but could not do it.

Sharing some photos from this trip.

Whenever I crossed another vehicle in the mountains, it was a proud feeling to be with Rhino. I am completing 3 months of ownership now.

Tata Safari Storme Varicor 400 : Official Review-rs_20160626_1.jpg

Tata Safari Storme Varicor 400 : Official Review-rs_20160626_2.jpg

Tata Safari Storme Varicor 400 : Official Review-rs_20160626_3.jpg

Tata Safari Storme Varicor 400 : Official Review-rs_20160626_4.jpg

Tata Safari Storme Varicor 400 : Official Review-rs_20160626_5.jpg

Tata Safari Storme Varicor 400 : Official Review-rs_20160626_6.jpg

Tata Safari Storme Varicor 400 : Official Review-rs_20160626_7.jpg
callrakesh is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 29th August 2016, 16:39   #401
BHPian

Quote:
Instead of getting my car serviced (it was first service) at Gurgaon, I took it to Concorde Motors so as to get better service. But I am totally frustrated with them.
Rakesh, try out Arya Motors in Gurgaon next time. A whole bunch of us Safari guys service our vehicles there. In fact, you can say that this workshop has been specifically appointed for us Safari guys. I can also add you in the WA Group that we have in the name of SOUL.
sasi405 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th August 2016, 16:54   #402

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasi405 View Post
Rakesh, try out Arya Motors in Gurgaon next time. A whole bunch of us Safari guys service our vehicles there. In fact, you can say that this workshop has been specifically appointed for us Safari guys. I can also add you in the WA Group that we have in the name of SOUL.
Thank you so much.

In fact, on the SOUL website, I have been trying to register. But it gives an error that Safari Registration number is invalid.
Old 29th August 2016, 17:24   #403
BHPian

Quote:
I had a bad experience at Concorde Motors Delhi (Mathura Road) today (Aug 27)while getting my Safari Storme 400 serviced (first service). Inside their premises, I was going through paper formalities. When one of their drivers brought the car, the money kept in the car was missing except Rs 110.

Although it was not a big some of money, but the trust with Concorde Motors stands shattered. Their GM-Service (Mr. Bhalla) said that he has gone through the CCTV recording, but can not identify who took the money. The service advisor (Maninder Singh) tells me 'had their people been dishonest, they would have not even left Rs 110'. What an argument!!!!

I had yet to take out my belongings from the car (it was parked inside with car keys there, as requested by the service advisor). Thankfully, the thief did not took away my pen drives which had very important data.

I have messaged couple of my contacts at Tata Motors about it.

Try Transworld Auto on Mathura road next to DS Doors just under the Delhi Faridabad expressway, you wont miss it. Excellent SA and the owner himself is passionate about TATA cars. Good thing is that they dont take commercial vehicles. I have come back smiling everytime have gone there. Not many people know about Transworld Auto but its been servicing TATA motors from the early days. Let me know if you need the contact details.
garyag79 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th August 2016, 12:16   #404
BHPian

Quote:
Thank you so much.

In fact, on the SOUL website, I have been trying to register. But it gives an error that Safari Registration number is invalid.
If you PM me your number, I will get it added on the SOUL WA Group we have.
sasi405 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th August 2016, 12:29   #405

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasi405 View Post
If you PM me your number, I will get it added on the SOUL WA Group we have.
Hi, I am still a newbie, so don't have an option of PM to the TeamBHP members. I have just received a message providing me userid+password for SOUL microsite.

What is SOUL WA group? I am available at 9810094072, callrakesh@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks