Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2021, 21:22   #2551
Senior - BHPian

Re: Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic90 View Post
Wanted to move the discussion to relevant thread. I have attached the Crysta and Fortuner official accessory list which someone had shared in this forum. It has mud guard and rubber/premium floor mats. Mud flaps/guard didn't come with atleast GX version. And I had ordered premium fabric floor mats for both Innova and Crysta. Not sure if rubber mats were already present but as you can see in the list, they are also available as accessories. This picture is not from my dealer but he also had a similar list.

You can find similar list on Nandi Toyota accessories page.
What I meant was car comes with mats/mudflaps. I have made 4 purchases in last 4 years and not once in price breakup I was charged for mats/mudflaps. There was handling charges(was waived off couple of times) but not the accessories.
Below is one of old price breakup from Nandi, there is no charge for mats/mudflaps but the car did come with rubber ones. I do remember one other dealer did call out this separately.
Attached Thumbnails
Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review-screenshot_20210331211936.jpg  

Old 31st March 2021, 21:36   #2552
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrideRed View Post
What I meant was car comes with mats/mudflaps. I have made 4 purchases in last 4 years and not once in price breakup I was charged for mats/mudflaps. There was handling charges(was waived off couple of times) but not the accessories.
Below is one of old price breakup from Nandi, there is no charge for mats/mudflaps but the car did come with rubber ones. I do remember one other dealer did call out this separately.
Not sure why this is. I saw couple of walkaround videos of Crysta GX in YouTube, they didn't have either mud flaps or mats. I was there for Innova's PDI when the car arrived at the dealership and didn't see them installed in the vehicle. But Fortuner had mud flaps, I only got premium mats. Maybe it varies on the dealership level. Anyways not a big issue to ponder on.

Video for GX walkaround
Technic90 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st April 2021, 18:20   #2553
BHPian

Today, Toyota increased Innova Crysta ex-showroom prices by ₹ 26000 (all variants).
vsun is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st April 2021, 18:37   #2554
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrideRed View Post
Below is one of old price breakup from Nandi
That is a good 4-5 lacs hike on GX variant in 4 years i.e. 15-20% hike.
Old 1st April 2021, 23:40   #2555
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varunswnt View Post
That is a good 4-5 lacs hike on GX variant in 4 years i.e. 15-20% hike.
So in around 5 months, the price has increased by Rs 86000 (ex-showroom) since I bought it in first week of November 2020. The very few things that have changed since I bought - new infotainment, front grill and headlight design
Technic90 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd April 2021, 10:59   #2556
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sankar View Post
Do note that proper beam cut off does not come automatically when you install an LED bulb. After you install the LED you should clock/rotate it so that the bulb is aligned vertically inside the reflector, meaning the LED chip should point sideways.
Very valuable advice. I did a self installation and aligned it vertically. Even the LED manual doesn't mention about the alignment of LEDs

Quote:
The M3 series HB3 does not seem like a clockable type unit. Ask seller if it has a clockable base and if not cancel this order because it most likely will not align properly within the reflector.
Quote:
M3 H11 will not align vertical the low beams of Crysta. However they will perfectly align vertical in Crysta's fog lamp units
Thank you so much for the most vauable suggestion. Though it was a real pain to cancel the order and get refund from Autobahn Technologies. Really dissatisfied with their response and services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid_deb View Post
I recently purchased a 2.7GX MT and upgraded my high beam to Blaupkunt 6000K LED 35W.

https://blaupunktcar.in/buy/blaupunk...6000K/H27/290/

The throw is amazing and it lights up the road supremely well. Even better than my BMW LEDs. Only got it replaced in the high beam and use it when needed as I feel it might be annoying for traffic coming from the opposite direction.

Will share the detailed pictures soon.
Oh Man what a light. Blaupunkt LEDs are super bright. I installed them in high beam. They are so bright that I have to use low beam in most of my drives.

This is the final setup in my Crysta GX AT

High beam: Blaupunkt LED 9X PRO 6000K

Name:  Blaupunkt Led .png
Views: 3777
Size:  108.8 KB

https://blaupunktcar.in/buy/blaupunk...000K/9005/291/

Low beam:OSRAM 46211CW

These are a generation old. Gen2 is available offline with dealers. However there was no dealer in my state and response from the company is pathetic.
Purchased them from amazon

Name:  Osram Led.png
Views: 3759
Size:  149.2 KB

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B08L91YL5F/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Pilot lamp: Osram 2880CW-02B

Name:  Osram Pilot.png
Views: 3734
Size:  82.3 KB

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00I798TKO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They are bright enough and serve the purpose. However the light is pin pointed and does not illuminate the reflector at all. Planning to replace them with Blaupunkt T10 PRO. Have ordered the same and awaiting delivery. The Blaupunkt pilot with LEDs in 3 directions, I believe will illuminate the reflector better.

Name:  Blaupunkt Pilot.png
Views: 3746
Size:  124.4 KB

https://blaupunktcar.in/buy/blaupunk...PRO-6000K/303/

Aligning the Blaupunkt is much easier than Osram. Blaupunkt has a rubber washer which holds up well after the alignment screw is removed

Last edited by SDP : 2nd April 2021 at 18:33. Reason: As requested
bravo82in is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd April 2021, 11:48   #2557
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo82in View Post
Very valuable advice. I did a self installation and aligned it vertically. Even the LED manual doesn't mention about the alignment of LEDs

Thank you so much for the most vauable suggestion. Though it was a real pain to cancel the order and get refund from Autobahn Technologies. Really dissatisfied with their response and services.
As a seller I would rate autobahn 1 star or lesser. Why because 1) after taking money for expedited shipping (option given by amazon) they used the slowest shipping ever, and 2) they included a leaflet with the package asking to rate them 5 stars on amazon for warranty to start. So that is how they got mostly high reviews But F5 lights are good, I looked these up and since autobahn was selling it here decided to pick it up.

Quote:
Oh Man what a light. Blaupunkt LEDs are super bright. I installed them in high beam. They are so bright that I have to use low beam in most of my drives.

This is the final setup in my Crysta GX AT
High beam: Blaupunkt LED 9X PRO 6000K
Low beam:OSRAM 46211CW
Very good! Do post some pics from inside the vehicle at night. How is the white of Blaupunkt, is it bluish?
Sankar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th April 2021, 12:01   #2558
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsun View Post
Today, Toyota increased Innova Crysta ex-showroom prices by ₹ 26000 (all variants).
this is a bummer! I booked my Petrol GX AT in January 2021 and the estimated delivery is by end of this month.

Will TKML/Dealer honor the pricing as on booking date, or will I be forced to pay revised prices (which would be very disappointing)?
Old 5th April 2021, 12:27   #2559
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vraned View Post
this is a bummer! I booked my Petrol GX AT in January 2021 and the estimated delivery is by end of this month.

Will TKML/Dealer honor the pricing as on booking date, or will I be forced to pay revised prices (which would be very disappointing)?
There will not be any price protection. You will have to pay the price on the day of delivery.
PrideRed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th April 2021, 15:21   #2560
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid_deb View Post
I recently purchased a 2.7GX MT and upgraded my high beam to Blaupkunt 6000K LED 35W.

https://blaupunktcar.in/buy/blaupunk...6000K/H27/290/

Will share the detailed pictures soon.
Sharing picture with the high beam switched on and off. The difference is huge and offers tremendous visibility at night.

In fact, the output of Blaupunkt in the halogen setup is better than my X1 which has factory provided LED projectors.
Attached Thumbnails
Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review-whatsapp-image-20210405-3.11.50-pm-1.jpeg  

Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review-whatsapp-image-20210405-3.11.50-pm.jpeg  

sid_deb is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 5th April 2021, 23:06   #2561
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by haisaikat View Post

The Accesories

From the Dealer
  • Multi Terrain Monitoring system

The accessories that need special mention and receives praise quite often are as below

The Multi Terrain Monitoring (MTM) clubbed with the default parking sensors
Thanks for sharing the information on the MTM.

Wanted to check if it also doubles up as a dash cam, i.e. storing recorded videos, as I have come across the same in Youtube videos and also no mention about dash cam in your review notes (apologies if I missed that).

If I get the MTM installed outside say for want of night vision camera, will it void the warranty?
Old 5th April 2021, 23:33   #2562
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by daretodream View Post

1. Reliability of 17 incher alloys.
The earlier batches of 17 inchers in 2016 had multiple tyre burst issues. The wheels were downsized to 16 inches and again restored to 17 inches.
I took test ride and I am okay with the ride comfort/quality but was not sure of the long term ownership.

2. Heat Resistant Glass
Curious = Are these really effective? I got the test ride in a rather cloudy day in evening and the car was brought to my home with AC on. So, I could not differentiate.
39000 km in a little over two years on my Crysta ZX MT with 17 inch tyres and no issues at all till now.

I bought my Crysta just before they introduced the heat resistant glass. So I don't know about Crysta. But I do have the heat resistant glass on my Baleno and I find it pretty good.
raghukodali is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th April 2021, 17:01   #2563
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by daretodream View Post
Dear Forum members,

5. Extended Warranty
The standard warranty is 3Y/100K KMs. It can be extended by another 2 years and can be availed even later. Given that it is Toyota, do I need to get EW?

6. Tax Collected at Source (TCS)
How has been your experience? How long does it take to appear in your Form 26AS to ensure Dealers are clean here?
The dealership threw in extended warranty (+2Y and +50000km) as a freebie after hard negotiation. don't think it is needed with my experience till now. But I think it is good to have just in case.

TCS reflected in my 26AS in less than a month.
raghukodali is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th April 2021, 11:42   #2564
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghukodali View Post
The dealership threw in extended warranty (+2Y and +50000km) as a freebie after hard negotiation. don't think it is needed with my experience till now. But I think it is good to have just in case.

TCS reflected in my 26AS in less than a month.
I was trying to get updated prices (since Toyota increased prices of Crysta) from the dealer yesterday, and he told me that TCS has also gone up from 0.75% to 1%. Can anyone confirm that?

@raghukodali which dealership did you get the extended warranty (as a freebie) from?

Thanks!
Old 7th April 2021, 12:59   #2565
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vraned View Post

@raghukodali which dealership did you get the extended warranty (as a freebie) from?

Thanks!
Nandi Toyota Kanakapura Road. But I am talking about two years back.
raghukodali is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks