Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th December 2020, 20:00   #421
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Mahindra Marazzo : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManneAtWheelz View Post
Is this what you mean to recommend? If yes, can we use any shampoo or colin into mixing the water?
Here's what I use -

1) A squeegee, similar to the one listed below. Please note - a squeegee to clean car windshields must have a rubber wiper surface with a wiper insert that is the same as what your car's wipers have. You get other "squeegees" online with a hard plastic wiping surface that are only good for cleaning kitchen surfaces. Those are no good. Just stick to a squeegee such as the one listed below with a sponge on one end and a rubber wiper on the other end.
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08P5NSVND/...ing=UTF8&psc=1

2) A regular off the shelf Colins glass cleaning sprayer bottle -
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01CJUFKC6/...ing=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited by Akshay1234 : 25th December 2020 at 01:46. Reason: Spacing
locusjag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st December 2020, 19:28   #422
BHPian

Recently drove 2 trips, each around 450 km approx. and got 20 km/l as per MID.

Sorry for the poor picture quality.
Attached Thumbnails
Mahindra Marazzo : Official Review-20201229_193930.jpg  

Sukanta73 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 1st January 2021, 11:35   #423
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukanta73 View Post
Recently drove 2 trips, each around 450 km approx. and got 20 km/l as per MID.

Sorry for the poor picture quality.
is this AFE on ECO mode with A/C ?
Old 1st January 2021, 17:25   #424
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVMBLR View Post
is this AFE on ECO mode with A/C ?
ECO mode with 30% AC on.
Old 3rd January 2021, 06:32   #425
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukanta73 View Post
ECO mode with 30% AC on.
Good to see the excellent mileage figures in your vehicle. Can you mention at what speeds you drove the vehicle and on which roads you achieved this? Also did you drive the vehicle with windows down for the rest of 70% where your AC is turned off? If yes, how is the drivability experience w.r.t vehicle on road behaviour?
Old 3rd January 2021, 11:50   #426
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManneAtWheelz View Post
Good to see the excellent mileage figures in your vehicle. Can you mention at what speeds you drove the vehicle and on which roads you achieved this? Also did you drive the vehicle with windows down for the rest of 70% where your AC is turned off? If yes, how is the drivability experience w.r.t vehicle on road behaviour?
I drove mostly in between 50-70 km/ hr. The road was State highway in West Bengal. While AC off windows was close due to winter.

My experience was very good. And the driving was very smooth and comfortable.
Sukanta73 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th January 2021, 22:19   #427

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVMBLR View Post
Overall, the Marazzo has impressed me with its good features and, small drawbacks can be compromised when you have excellent driving experience.
Thanks for your quick review. We don't seem to have a lot of ownership reviews for Marazzo.

After a long wait, lot of considerations and even looking at recent launches (New Innova, Hector Plus 7 Seater), Marazzo still is the car I am going ahead with. Outside of the bells and whistles from other cars, Marazzo seems to provide the best VFM.
sreeram50 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 11th January 2021, 01:09   #428
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreeram50 View Post
Thanks for your quick review. We don't seem to have a lot of ownership reviews for Marazzo.

After a long wait, lot of considerations and even looking at recent launches (New Innova, Hector Plus 7 Seater), Marazzo still is the car I am going ahead with. Outside of the bells and whistles from other cars, Marazzo seems to provide the best VFM.
Good luck to you sir. I'm a Marazzo owner myself. Bought one in December 2019. My driving experience prior buying the shark has been limited to our Tata Indica. So i was apprehensive about buying a 15 feet long MPV. You mention about not seeing enough ownership reviews here. After we booked the Marazzo, me and mom went on a 200km bus ride during which she found no Marazzos at all to her disappointment. But once we got her we're very impressed with her. Soon after Maru came home we went on a trip to Ooty and i had no troubles handling her in the ghats. Mind you I've never been to Ooty nor any prior experience driving big vehicles or in the hills. But i never felt the tiniest discomfort. She's very easy to maneuver and comfortable in seating. I have the M2 variant. I wish you many million happy miles with your Marazzo. She just behaves like a small car although she is big.
Joscyriac is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 11th January 2021, 18:03   #429
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreeram50 View Post
We don't seem to have a lot of ownership reviews for Marazzo.

I have the Marazzo for a nearly a year now. Its a solid well engineered vehicle. Was waiting to take it to a ghat trip before penning a review. Overall very happy with it and my family loves the comfort it offers.
JediKnight is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 21st January 2021, 22:13   #430
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKnight View Post
I have the Marazzo for a nearly a year now. Its a solid well engineered vehicle. Was waiting to take it to a ghat trip before penning a review. Overall very happy with it and my family loves the comfort it offers.

I recently was on a trip to Malpe and took the Charmadi ghat on the way back and it was a night drive. However I was anxious about the ghat road and I can really say it with pride that Marazzo stood up to it's promise. I can say that it ticked all the boxes in terms of performance and comfort, and we had a smooth trip back to Bangalore. Thumbs up for the Shark!
SVMBLR is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 27th January 2021, 23:43   #431

Thanks for your feedback @Joscyriac, @Jedinight & @SVMBLR. These words have made my decision even easier. I am going ahead with Marazzo M6+. The showroom guys are expecting the vehicle to arrive in Chennai by next week, and I should complete the formalities after that.

Will post further updates in this group as I get more information.
sreeram50 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th January 2021, 19:35   #432
BHPian

I received a call from Sahyadri Motors, Pune asking me to bring the Marazzo to the service center for a small update. I went in today. They replaced the oil drain plug and washer. The job card and the bill (which is 0) specifically mentioned 'recall'. The SA upon asking more about this just said that the directive came from the company and they were not given any reason for it.

In other news, front brake pads of the Marazzo are due for replacement in 500 or so kms. The car has clocked 26850 kms as of today, means the pads lasted for roughly 27000 kms. I thought I wore out the pads too early, but the SA claimed the life of them around 20-25k kms. I still have doubt in my mind though, is it too early?
Front pads cost around 3.5k including taxes.
TravelMonk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th January 2021, 18:42   #433
BHPian

Guys i just discovered the real time fuel economy indicator on the MID in the Marazzo has a 20 kmpl upper limit and DTE has a 999 Km upper limit. So even if you are getting mileage of more than 20 kmpl it will show a max of 20kmpl in the MID.
Old 30th January 2021, 22:10   #434
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelMonk View Post
.... the SA claimed the life of them around 20-25k kms.
The First Front Brake Pads of our Xylo lasted more than 1,50,000 kms.

Please don't trust the SA blindly. You yourself verify whether the existing Brake pads have life left or not.
IndigoXLGrandDi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st February 2021, 15:57   #435
Senior - BHPian

Can anyone suggest a good place to get the front seats of my Marazzo fixed? I simply can not find a comfortable position no matter how much i adjust the height or incline and i figured out that it is because of the angle of seat cushion (too high at the front and too deep at the rear).

Looking for suggestions in Pune, if not, even Mumbai.

@travel monk - is this recall across all years / models? Mine is a Jan'20 manufactured car and i havent received any such call from Unnati motors.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks