Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd November 2021, 01:18   #2806
BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty1 View Post
Has anyone else received their delivery dates yet, especially for Diesels or any idea about when the next batch of dates will be declared post the initial 8K?
Had called the helpline number today, was informed that delivery dates for AWD is yet to be announced and the delivery dates for the entire 14k list has been released. Looks like the AWD deliveries are going to be delayed
hemanthbs is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2021, 06:12   #2807
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasir88 View Post
. And the sad part is that the omissions (rear armrest, single zone ACC, basic cruise control) would have cost them hardly anything in terms of cost differential.
And reverse camera! It's hard for me to convince myself to spend 20L on a car and look for an after-market camera
msarunms1987 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2021, 08:59   #2808
BHPian

On a separate note all those who have received deliveries how many are looking to upgrade the key fob and how?
Can we may be conduct a poll on this topic?
Monty1 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2021, 09:04   #2809
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanthbs View Post
Had called the helpline number today, was informed that delivery dates for AWD is yet to be announced and the delivery dates for the entire 14k list has been released. Looks like the AWD deliveries are going to be delayed
Thats not true.
I had booked the AWD through the dealer and I have been given the date of delivery as 5th Jan 2022.
Have got both the e-mail and text from Mahindra.
Ritesh_Dogar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2021, 09:46   #2810
BHPian

Quote:
I had booked AWD L Vairant on the 7th. The delivery dated given by the dealer (as per confirmation given by Mahindra) is 23rd Jan. He also assured that the vehicle will be 2022 manufactured one.
nazeer_ahamed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2021, 09:54   #2811
BHPian

Anyone has received delivery dates for AX7 DSL Manual black color.
Old 3rd November 2021, 10:42   #2812
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benroth View Post
Anyone has received delivery dates for AX7 DSL Manual black color.
Me too booked the same, AX7 D MT Black from dealer on 7th. No update yet.
Called customer care twice and they said my name is not in the 14k list and new list will be published sometime soon.
Looks like this is one of the most sought out combination, hence huge demand.

By the current trend, delivery in Feb would be the best hope.
RachhaMan10 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2021, 11:20   #2813
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by msarunms1987 View Post
And reverse camera! It's hard for me to convince myself to spend 20L on a car and look for an after-market camera
Yes, that is also a big miss, however the camera is offered as par of the official accessories.

Last edited by nasir88 : 3rd November 2021 at 11:21.
Old 3rd November 2021, 11:29   #2814

The more I read about delivery dates here, the more I lose hope of getting my AX5 before May-June
Old 3rd November 2021, 11:31   #2815
BHPian

Quote:
.....delivery dates for AWD is yet to be announced and the delivery dates for the entire 14k list has been released. Looks like the AWD deliveries are going to be delayed
This is NOT true. I am from Bangalore and my AWD is tentatively being delivered on 5th December. I know another person from Bangalore, who is also expecting his AWD to be delivered in Dec.
r0ckstar.1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2021, 12:35   #2816
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ckstar.1 View Post
This is NOT true. I am from Bangalore and my AWD is tentatively being delivered on 5th December. I know another person from Bangalore, who is also expecting his AWD to be delivered in Dec.
I too have booked an AWD on 7th but there is no update on the delivery date. I think I will miss the first 14K lot. Probably there are way too many AWD bookings and some randomly (random for us but there may be some kind of algorithm at work) selected customers are getting it early.
Those who are getting the AWD in December, are they with L pack?
Old 3rd November 2021, 12:56   #2817

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty1 View Post
On a separate note all those who have received deliveries how many are looking to upgrade the key fob and how?
One simple Key Fob upgrade that I found is to use the Key Fob Cover which is offered as official Mahindra merchendise.

This is looking pretty good to me, way better than the original key.

However, I don't know how to get one, as m2all hasn't listed it yet, and dealership also seems to have no clue so far.

Mahindra XUV700 Review-key-fob-cover.png

Source: Merchendise PDF uploaded on this thread earlier
abutalha is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2021, 13:26   #2818
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guna View Post
Probably there are way too many AWD bookings and some randomly (random for us but there may be some kind of algorithm at work) selected customers are getting it early.
Yes, Mine is a L Pack AWD
r0ckstar.1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2021, 16:40   #2819
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guna View Post
I too have booked an AWD on 7th but there is no update on the delivery date. I think I will miss the first 14K lot. Probably there are way too many AWD bookings and some randomly (random for us but there may be some kind of algorithm at work) selected customers are getting it early.
Another customer with an AWD L variant and not having a delivery date, in the first 14k bookings confirmed with a delivery date.

Hopefully a date in end Jan/ Feb 2022, will be ideal (for me).
Old 3rd November 2021, 17:06   #2820
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ckstar.1 View Post
Agree, am aware where couple of people who have booked the top end version with AWD have got the confirmed dates and one of them had booked on the 8th, same version and color as mine. The most annoying part is when you call the customer care, they go around like parrots with the same info, can't blame them as that is the info given by Mahindra to them. The Top executives should come with the information on how the allocation is being done. This will enhance the brand name . Not all are not asking for the car to be delivered right away, but the information on when to expect should be given.
On a different note Congrats to the ones who have got it . Looking forward for the initial reviews.
hemanthbs is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks