Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd December 2009, 10:37   #1396
Senior - BHPian

I was wondering if anyone on the forum has Pete'd his Punto yet ? If anyone has, feedback please !
Old 24th December 2009, 22:22   #1397
BHPian

Owning and driving Punto 1.2 Active?

Anyone has written about his experience of owning and driving Punto 1.2 Active? Is the engine as much underpowered as ppl are saying?
Old 24th December 2009, 22:54   #1398
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by skdking View Post
Anyone has written about his experience of owning and driving Punto 1.2 Active? Is the engine as much underpowered as ppl are saying?
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...l-variant.html
Old 24th December 2009, 23:05   #1399
BHPian

Yeah, pics would be great. Would love to get hold of some merchandise
Old 25th December 2009, 11:29   #1400
Senior - BHPian

Fiat to hike price of Linea & Grande Punto by 2-2.5 pc- Automobiles-Auto-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times

Both Linea and Punto have undergone price revisions this year and prices are being hiked again.

Last edited by sdp1975 : 25th December 2009 at 11:32.
Old 25th December 2009, 15:55   #1401
Senior - BHPian

I want Black+beige combo instead of Black+grey in Punto.

Little , How easy/difficult/impossible/costly will it be to replace Punto's gray portion of the interior to beige of Linea?
Old 25th December 2009, 16:02   #1402
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arishi1 View Post
Here is the link for GP

Fiat India
That site is plain stupid. Typical fiat style.
No pix, no model numbers, no prices etc.
Old 25th December 2009, 21:06   #1403
BHPian

Hi JayD. Plain stupid, may be if you don't like to navigate. Everything from wallpapers to prices and dealers' numbers are available, so maybe I am stupid but I don't understand by what you meant by your comment. Here are links, both originating from parent site:

Fiat India

Fiat Punto
Old 25th December 2009, 22:09   #1404
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutsNBolts View Post
Hi JayD. Plain stupid, may be if you don't like to navigate. Everything from wallpapers to prices and dealers' numbers are available, so maybe I am stupid but I don't understand by what you meant by your comment. Here are links, both originating from parent site:

Fiat India

Fiat Punto
JayD meant details of the accessories of Fiat Punto that was launched recently.
Old 28th December 2009, 14:15   #1405
BHPian

Some *** broke off my rear wiper assembly. Now that also needs to be changed with bumper. I am thinking of buying reverse sensors and then give my car for bumper change. Its running without right rear mud guard. Will it do any damage to the tyre?
Is it good enough to give Tata guys rear sensor to install along with new bumper? I hope they wont screw up the job?
Old 28th December 2009, 14:36   #1406
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutsNBolts View Post

Fiat India

Fiat Punto
Quote:
Originally Posted by arun1100 View Post
JayD meant details of the accessories of Fiat Punto that was launched recently.
Thanks Arun. That is exactly what i meant!
Old 28th December 2009, 16:26   #1407
BHPian

My father took his GP for a kerala trip on Sat. On the way the rear window got jammed and refused to go up. I called roadside assistance and they gave me the phone number of the chochi service center and the service advisor's number. On Sun they went it and had the car checked out. He said the motor is damaged and it needs to be replaced. As the service center did not have a replacement they pushed window back into place. He is back in town on next year so will keep you guys posted about any further developments.
Old 29th December 2009, 09:12   #1408
BHPian

Punto Accessories - Price List

Folks

Since Fiat put up the list of accessories on the website, I immediately emailed them as I badly wanted a good set of carpet floor mats. The ones I got from dealer as a freebie were not good. And I detest the rubber universal mats, makes me feel like I am in a taxi.

I am very hopeful these are custom fit for Punto.

Here the price list for anyone else who may need it. I am going to call my dealer or TASS who ever can provide the mats to me at the earliest. Will keep you guys posted.
Attached Files
File Type: xls Punto Accessories - covers and mats.xls (22.5 KB, 755 views)
Old 29th December 2009, 20:17   #1409
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by physicspsyche View Post
I am thinking of buying reverse sensors and then give my car for bumper change. Its running without right rear mud guard. Will it do any damage to the tyre?
Is it good enough to give Tata guys rear sensor to install along with new bumper? I hope they wont screw up the job?
Sensors are quite useless. Its better you get a reverser camera installed. Very easy job and works better than the sensors. You would get chinese ones for around 4-5K but my choice would be RD reverse camera system with 7" screen, costs 7K. In addition you may also will be able to use the screen for video playback if desired.
Old 4th January 2010, 11:46   #1410
~~h
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by skdking View Post
I own a punto 1.2, and for the first 2000 KMs the car felt underpowered, but after that it's comparable to any other 1.2 ; the best thing about 1.2 engine is the torque peaks at 2600 RPM (compared to 4000+ on the 1.4) that makes it pretty useful for City Commute.

I heard people calling even the 1.4 underpowered and the reason is simple, the car has a brilliant chasis with the perfect combination of ride and handling which begs you to extract the max of any engine.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks