Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd March 2011, 10:05   #196
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hyderabad Classic Scooter Club (HCSC)

Hi folks, even my thought is the same since couple of months to have a logo for ourselves and I have mailed you guys few logo's to get an idea. Please do come up with some ideas.

I am also proposing of an idea of a rally/drive let's say Srisailam/Nagarjuna Sagar which is around 300 kms in total on our scooters, this can be sometime this year looking upon the conditions.
Old 3rd March 2011, 04:35   #197
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanu View Post
I am also proposing of an idea of a rally/drive let's say Srisailam/Nagarjuna Sagar which is around 300 kms in total on our scooters, this can be sometime this year looking upon the conditions.
Good idea! But let us have our long pending drive to Gandipet first!! Probably we can plan for Srisailam / Nagarjunsagar in our Fiats as a part of FCCH drive.
Old 4th March 2011, 01:39   #198
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet_Rider View Post
Good idea! But let us have our long pending drive to Gandipet first!! Probably we can plan for Srisailam / Nagarjunsagar in our Fiats as a part of FCCH drive.
Done Rahul, even that's a long pending proposal, let's get that done ASAP, how far has your white wall tyres experiment has come Rahul bhai?

Susheel where are you? I know you are reading this.
Old 5th March 2011, 04:21   #199
BHPian

Quote:
How far has your white wall tyres experiment has come Rahul bhai? Susheel where are you? I know you are reading this.
With personal commitments taking up most of my time on weekends, I am unable to experiment further with home made white walls. But I have not given up.

Sushil is always reading our stuff. He is in a "hidden mode" right now! But don't worry, he won't be hiding for long!

These are my thoughts for the HCSC meet on 20th March 2011 as early as possible i.e. by 10 AM. Let us gather at Necklace Road MMTS station. There is a possibility that 2 new folks whom I had told about HCSC may join us. Let us meet and greet. Depending on the time, we decide the next step i.e. either disperse or go for a ride and/or lunch. HCSCians, please pour in your thoughts / suggestions.

Regards and Keep Revving,

Rahul Waghmare.
Old 5th March 2011, 13:27   #200
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
These are my thoughts for the HCSC meet on 20th March 2011 as early as possible i.e. by 10 AM. Let us gather at Necklace Road MMTS station. There is a possibility that 2 new folks whom I had told about HCSC may join us. Let us meet and greet. Depending on the time, we decide the next step i.e. either disperse or go for a ride and/or lunch. HCSCians, please pour in your thoughts / suggestions.
This is an apt plan and lets do a lunch for sure.That will give us a chance to sit and talk/make plans ahead.
Old 10th March 2011, 10:49   #201
Senior - BHPian

Hyderabad Classic Scooter Club (HCSC) : Next Meet

Time to bring out those shining sccoters to vroom them into summer.Our next meet is scheduled for:
Date : 20th March 2011
Time : 10.00 am
Venue : Necklace Road (MMTS Station Parking).
Attached Thumbnails
Hyderabad Classic Scooter Club (HCSC)-hcsc-meet.jpg  

Old 13th March 2011, 11:38   #202
BHPian

HCSC Meet

Hello HCSCians!

Just realized that 20th March 2011 is the day people play with colors on the occasion of Holi. Wondering if it would be safe for us and our scooters to venture out to a place like Necklace Road on this day!
Old 13th March 2011, 14:15   #203
Senior - BHPian

Re: HCSC Meet

Quote:
Hello HCSCians!

Just realized that 20th March 2011 is the day people play with colors on the occasion of Holi. Wondering if it would be safe for us and our scooters to venture out to a place like Necklace Road on this day!
I completely overlooked this.We cant risk our scooters getting splashed with the colours of Holi.
Lets postpone the meet to 27th March.
Old 14th March 2011, 20:19   #204
BHPian

Hi guys,

If and when you produce a HCSC badge or sticker I would be very pleased to purchase one if possible.

Thank you

Mitch
Old 14th March 2011, 21:42   #205
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Hi guys,

If and when you produce a HCSC badge or sticker I would be very pleased to purchase one if possible.

Thank you

Mitch
Dear Mitch..HCSC will gladly send you a sticker(with no cost) once it is done.Please PM me your postal adress.
Regards.
Old 15th March 2011, 01:15   #206
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Hi guys,

Thank you

Mitch
Thanks Mitch for those kind words, infact it would be a honour/gesture of love you would be doing by having our Logo on your machine in UK we would love to share it with you, I have another good friend of mine who did request me about this and I promised him that I will deliver one for him, hence HCSC need a Logo/sticker badly.

We will work it out soon...

Last edited by chanu : 15th March 2011 at 01:16. Reason: punctuation
Old 15th March 2011, 13:45   #207
BHPian

Hey Mitch,

Thanks for your interest in the HCSC badge/sticker! We are working on it. I also went through your thread on the Vijay Super restoration. Excellent work and great job!

Regards and Keep Revving,

Rahul Waghmare.

Last edited by Scarlet_Rider : 15th March 2011 at 13:47.
Old 15th March 2011, 20:54   #208
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks Mitch for those kind words, infact it would be a honour/gesture of love you would be doing by having our Logo on your machine in UK we would love to share it with you, I have another good friend of mine who did request me about this and I promised him that I will deliver one for him, hence HCSC need a Logo/sticker badly.

We will work it out soon...
Hi Chanu

Like Mitch, I'm very much looking forward to you guys producing a sticker and to receiving one myself - even better, 2 - one for my Lamby and one for the Kelvinator where they would be very proudly displayed

With me and Mitch sporting your scooter club's stickers on our scooters here in the UK the fame of your club will spread beyond India's borders

I'm already indebted to my friend Sidman for allowing me to reproduce the Bangalore Scooter Club sticker for my scooters too.

Regards
Ed
Old 15th March 2011, 22:25   #209
Senior - BHPian

We will need to work on the HCSC Logo now more aggressivly.Bala,Rahul..given my skills on photoshop and other softwares,im not guy that can produce a logo.Hope one of you can make a good one for the club soon.
Old 18th March 2011, 11:29   #210
BHPian

Subscribing to this thread Ram Bhai. HCSC Meet's would surely be an option to see those classics maintained pristene and clean. Would surely love to stop by, when ever you guys are meeting.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks