Dodge: Dangerous On Days Gears Engage

FIAT: Feeble Italian Attempt at Transportation

Ford: Failure Of Research & Development

Honda: Hell Of a Nice Damn Automobile

Hyundai: Hope You Understand Nothing's Driveable And Inexpensive

JEEP:Jumps Everything Ever Parked

Mercedes: Most Every Red Cent Eventually Dissipates, Extinguishing Savings

Nissan:Never In Synch Screeching Awful Noises

Oldsmobile: Overpriced, Leisurely Driven Sedan Made Of Buick's Irregular Leftover Equipment

Porsche: Proof Only Rich Suckers Can Have Everything

Toyota:Taking Our Yen Out -- Thanks All

Volvo: Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object

FORD:Fix or repair daily, Found on road dead

FIAT:Fix it again Tony

BMW:check it in reverse,it says want mercedes benz

LOTUS:lots of trouble usually serious
Old 13th May 2009, 16:46   #3587
Team-BHP Support

Advt banner on team-bhp.

I just found it very funny.
The Official Joke thread-img001.jpg
Old 13th May 2009, 16:47   #3588
BANNED

You clicked on it?
Old 13th May 2009, 17:25   #3589
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
You clicked on it?
Nope, he can look, but not allowed to click
Old 13th May 2009, 17:33   #3590
Senior - BHPian

i pill

Conversation between A teenager (girl) and a doc:

Teenaager (frantically) : Doc by mistake i had a I pill tablet, now what do i do ????

Doc: Quickly get yourself laid with the next 24 hours or the tablet will be wasted.

cheers,
ac

Last edited by ac 427 : 13th May 2009 at 17:34. Reason: typo
Old 14th May 2009, 00:18   #3591
BHPian

Keeping a Secret

At a dinner party, several of the guests were arguing whether men or women were more trustworthy.

"No woman," said one man, scornfully, "can keep a secret."

"I don't know about that," answered a blonde female guest. "I have kept my age a secret since I was 21."

"You'll let it out some day," the man insisted.

"I hardly think so," responded the blonde. "When a woman has kept a secret for 27 years, she can keep it forever." ()
Old 14th May 2009, 10:55   #3592
BHPian

No Copy & Paste

A popular motivational speaker was entertaining his audience.

He said :"The best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn't my wife!" The audience was in silence and shock. The speaker added: "And that woman was my mother!"

Laughter and applause.

A week later, a top manager trained by the motivational speaker tried to crack this very effective joke at home. He was a bit foggy after a drink.

He said loudly to his wife who was preparing dinner, "The greatest years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who was not my wife!"The wife went; "ah!" with shock and rage. Standing there for 20 seconds trying to recall the second half of the joke, the manager finally blurted out "...and I can't remember who she was!" By the time he regained his consciousness, he was on a hospital bed nursing burns from boiling water...

Moral of the story: Don't copy if you can't paste !

Last edited by Bubby : 14th May 2009 at 10:58.
Old 15th May 2009, 07:02   #3593
BHPian

Last Evacuation Drill

XYZ Office -> A fire alarm rang at 6 PM when almost all shift employees were in the office (approx 5000). As usual the entire office was evacuated within 3 mins & all employees gathered outside the office.

10 mins passed, 5 more mins passed.

Security Officer -> Announcement starts,

"Dear Employees - With melting heart I am making this announcement that for many of you it will be the last evacuation drill, as we are laying off almost 80% of employees. So whose ever ID card does not work when moving back inside the building are laid off & all their belongings would be couriered to them tomorrow. We followed this approach as we don't want to fill the email box size with layoff mails & also to avoid any fight inside the office.

Hope you have nice career ahead.
Please move in & try your luck."
Old 15th May 2009, 12:25   #3594
BANNED

HOLY LORD, we have a fire drill today...
Old 15th May 2009, 14:48   #3595
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
HOLY LORD, we have a fire drill today...
holy moly, isnt that weird, i too recieved this joke on my mail account last month and co-incidentally, we had a mock drill at my company after an hour after receiving the mail. We were actually laughing mad when we were exitting the building, and the rest of the guys were giving us such weird stares.
Old 15th May 2009, 18:42   #3596
Senior - BHPian

Hee hee , coincidences galore. Just got a mail informing us of a firedrill planned at our other facility.
Old 15th May 2009, 19:13   #3597
Senior - BHPian

Person A, Person B and Person C are in a bar having a drink when a great-looking female Collie comes up to them and says, "Whoever can say liver and cheese in a sentence can have me."

So Person A says, "I love liver and cheese." The Collie replies, "That's not good enough."

The Person B says, "I hate liver and cheese." She says, "That's not creative enough."

Finally, Person C says, "Liver alone . . . cheese mine."

Last edited by Rehaan : 17th May 2009 at 03:13. Reason: 2nd joke has been posted before.
Old 15th May 2009, 20:50   #3598
Senior - BHPian

My turn - This happened yesterday at work.

We have an analyst (male) who's 1st name actually starts with Swetha-----. So another analyst, not aware, addressed him as "She/her". So which the manager clarified "He is not she, he is he"
Old 16th May 2009, 12:00   #3599
Senior - BHPian

So this guy wakes up in the morning and looks out his window. To his surprise, there is a huge gorilla in his tree out front. The dude is pretty freaked out, so he does the only logical thing: calls the exterminator. The exterminator gets there and has in his hands a ladder, shotgun, a small dog, a taser and handcuffs. The homeowner asks, "what the hell is all that stuff for?" to which the exterminator replies, " Well, I'll use the ladder to get up into the tree, and I'll shock the gorilla. He'll fall out of the tree, and the dog is trained to bite him in the nuts. When he's bitten, he'll either grab his nuts or throw his hands up in the air, and I'll handcuff him." The homeowner looks puzzled and asks, "Well that's fine, but why do you need the gun?" The exterminator replies, "If I fall out of that tree...shoot the dog!"

A guy walks into a bar and orders a drink. After a few more he needs to go to the can. He doesn't want anyone to steal his drink so he puts a sign on it saying, "I spat in this beer, do not drink!". After a few minutes he returns and there is another sign next to his beer saying, "So did I!"

Two guys go hunting. Jerry has never gone hunting while Joe has hunted all his life. When they get to the northern Wisconsin woods, Joe tells Jerry to sit by a tree and not make a sound while Joe checks out a deer stand. After he gets about a quarter of a mile away, Joe hears a blood-curdling scream. He rushes back to Jerry and yells, "I thought I told you to be quiet!" Jerry says, "Hey, I tried. I really did. When those snakes crawled over me, I didn't make a sound. When that bear was breathing down my neck, I didn't make a peep. But when those two chipmunks crawled up my pants leg and said, 'Should we take them with us or eat them here?' I couldn't keep quiet any more!"

Last edited by cooldude1988765 : 16th May 2009 at 12:05.
Old 18th May 2009, 09:12   #3600
Senior - BHPian

i just bumped into this thread. this is funny. keep it going guys and I'll pitch in when i can. hope I don't repeat the jokes though.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks